My First..

Being friends is enough.


Here it is! Please oh please comment guys! Love yaaaa! Enjoyyyy ~ 


---//

 

Related image

 


*CHANYEOL'S POV*


"I am Happy too. Thank you......"
 
Have you ever had real friends that won't just treat you nicely because you've got the looks or just because you're wealthy? Well I've managed to meet one when I was young and it's not just because he doesn't care about what I have, but it's because he doesn't really give a single about anything... he might sound rude and nasty but he's the friend I care the most about even now..

--//

Back then, before I've even met Kyungsoo, I've always been around those people who only sees me for my looks and wealth. They're always around me, sticking to me like there's no tomorrow. At first, I was really happy having so many friends admiring and treating me nicely like their brother but after some time, they started showing their intentions and their true colors.

I've always been the talk of the school and town in our place, must be because I've always excelled in sports, academics and also in those awards that represents your personalities. Of course there were a lot people that hated me that time, but that didn't really matter for me as long as my friends and those people who really knows me doesn't turn their backs at me, but one day when I was on my way back to the classroom from the canteen. I overheard my friends talking bad about me, saying how fool I am with myself and how ugly my personality was they also added how  gullible I was and how they can easily trick me and use me for their own good. Of course my heart seriously broke that time, they were my first ever friends that I thought would be my brothers till the end, but it seems that I was wrong. They used to protect me all the time from the rumors and talks circulating the school, telling me that it was okay since they're all by my side whatever happens, but yeah happens and that's what happened to me. So after hearing them, I entered the room with a smile, pretending that I wasn't able to hear them. They all looked at me with a surprised look, a little frozen from my sudden appearance. I remembered smiling widely at them that time, gripping my hands to stop myself from trembling. "Hey Guys, what are we talking about" I said smiling at them widely as I grab the chair near them for me to sit. After sitting on the chair, I slowly inspected all their faces as they all started to smile at me like they didn't talk bad about me awhile ago. "Nothing  Chanyeol. We were talking about how cool you are!" One of them said, I remember him being the one closest to me that time. After hearing him say that, a smile immediately showed on my face. "Liars." I said, looking at them straight in the eyes like I am glaring at them. After saying that I immediately left the room and went straight to my house and asked my parents to transfer me to another school. 

So after that, I got transferred to another school which led me to meet Do Kyungsoo. To be honest, I am really thankful to those people who backstabbed me. If it weren't for them, I won't be transferring, I won't be meeting Kyungsoo and I won't be able to have someone like him in my life. I know we started off as nothing, but It was me, It was me who first wanted to be close to him but, it was him who made me like this. Back then everyone knew that he was the first ever to be my best friend, but what they didn't know was that he was also the first ever to make my heart beat like crazy. In short, He was my first Love...

---//

So what do you say guys? Is this good enough? Hahahaha. Please comment your thoughts! Comments are seriously loved! Thank youuu for reading please upvote and subscribe too if you like my story! Thanksss x