Chapter 5 - Camp Cuddles

Mind & Heart Affairs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days had passed and the two had since gotten closer. Even though Jihun still kept silent most of the time, Seungjun could see him hiding a smile every time he made a silly attempt at a joke.  Seungjun finds it cute how the smaller one will always turned red whenever he gets teased. He couldn’t understand why anyone would not want to be friends with this amazing person. Sure, he might be less interactive than what was considered normal, but he is so freaking adorable. Seungjun guessed this was how it felt like to be friends with a kitten. If all of his patients are going to be this cute, Seungjun wouldn’t mind working all day, every day, he thought.

 

“Since summer is around the corner, the school has decided to give all of you a break by organizing a camping trip.”

Cheers erupted from within the classroom. Hollers and whistles were heard as everyone gets pumped up for the class outing. Everyone, except for Jihun. The first time Jihun has ever asked for his mother’s permission to go on a class trip, he received a hard slap as a reply. From there, it became a habit to skip out on all of the subsequent class outings. This camping trip is no exception.

“Kimchiiiiiiiii, I can’t wait to go on this trip with you,” Seungjun said as soon as he plops down next to Jihun. Seungjun was giving him his signature eye smile accompanied with exploding cheekbones, and he look so excited that Jihun felt bad for breaking the news to him. “I’m not going,” he muttered.

Seungjun stared at him for a good minute before breaking into a massive pout. Jihun still couldn’t get use to Seungjun’s fascinating transition from a man to a child. Seungjun gave him the saddest glare that he could muster before whining. “But why nottt?? It’s going to be summer and the weather is going to be nice and we should get out and soak up some sun and have some fun and-,” Jihun began to tuned out Seungjun’s ranting as the older tugged on his sleeves like a child.

Jihun has to admit that he finds it endearing how adorable the elder was being. He secretly likes how the elder seemingly tend to annoy him by doing aegyo. But still, Jihun wouldn’t go to the trip just because of Seungjun. He’s a man with virtues, he thought. He wouldn’t change his habit just because a guy was being all cute and adorable and cuddly and cute.

Wait.

Cuddly…?

Jihun was currently being cuddled by that certain giant as he whined on how Jihun should accompany him on this trip as he didn’t want to be alone, which Jihun finds ridiculous as the giant could get along with the others just fine. Seungjun’s jaw was digging into Jihun’s shoulders as he back hugged the younger. Jihun just froze while he let himself being manhandled in the warm hug.

“I promise I will take care of you…,” Seungjun whispered into Jihun’s ear, still pouting like a giant baby. Jihun could feel his heart beating fast as he felt the warm breath on the nape of his neck. He could feel Seungjun’s pouty lips ghosting over his skin. It was all too much for him as his face kept getting hotter. Seungjun’s unrelenting aegyo is also beginning to take its toll on him as he heard the elder’s pleas, asking him to follow.

And before he knew it, he was at home. Packing up his clothes.

So much for virtues.

 

 

“I want to sit next to you,” Seungjun said as soon as they board the bus.

Jihun hid his smile at how cute a clingy Seungjun was being. He just merely gave a nod before dragging Seungjun by the hand and bringing him towards the back of the bus. They settled down in their seats and began to get comfortable in preparation for the long journey. Jihun could see Seungjun staring at him from the corner of the eye, and he was starting to get uncomfortable under the gaze.

“Wh-what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I just can’t believe that you are here with me,” Seungjun replied, giving a warm smile that made Jihun’s heart palpitate at an abnormal rate. Jihun quickly pretended to be interested in looking out the window as his cheeks blushed.

20 minutes into the bus ride and Jihun was already nodding off as the bus hit the bumps and cracks on the road. The giant beside him has fallen into a silence as he puts on his headphones and drown out the outside world. Jihun’s eyelids gets heavier as his buzzing mind slowed down into a relaxing state.

 

 

Jihun snuggled closer into his pillow. He started to smile at how comfortable his sleeping position was. He felt a weight on his head and was curious as to what it was. Jihun cracked open his sleep-crusted eyelids and saw the back of a bus seat. He frowned as he starts to remember events that happened before his nap and was jolted awake as the bus hit a high speed bump.

“Hmmm…”

Jihun’s eyes widened as the weight on top of him began to moan. He looked around before noticing the compromising position that he was in. Jihun was currently wrapped around Seungjun’s lanky arms as the latter hugged him close to his chest. Seungjun has his head placed atop Jihun’s as he slept away. Jihun had half a mind to struggled agains

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter