Loneliness

Fate 【ON HOLD】

Yumi's pov

 

So today i'm trying to get on Myungsoo's good side. I'm sure he'll avoid me. But since i was wrong, i should apologise, right? I shouldn't have brought up that topic. Its too early i guess.

So here i'm going to go to school, yeah that guy already left.

Its still early, so i was roaming around the school searching for one black haired guy. Where the hell is he? Oh well he said he sat next to me. I'm sure he's gonna attend class so better go to class since the bell's gonna ring. Just when i turned around i hit a person.

"I'm so sorry", i bowed again and again and looked up to see our school captain. I kinda get to know his face. He was holding some files and some splattered on the floor.

"Ah..its okay", We both picked things up together.

"Sunggyu hyung", someone called him. Our school prez name is Sunggyu i guess. I noted it.

"Oh..kids. Can you help me with this", Sunggyu? called for help

"See i told you , you are old" another commented.

"Hmph..i don't need your help anyways", he said holding the files.

"Let me help ...let me ", another commented taking the files and storming off.

"Yah Nam Woohyun wait", there goes our prez too. I stood there watching. All the while i felt a pair of eyes on me.

When i looked up, there He was..glaring at me. I just avoided his glare.

"Oh....its Myungsoo's girl!" The tall one commented. I was surprised he was pointing at me.

"Isn't it Myungsoo?" One of them asked him. I don't really understand what they are talking about so i just stood there.

The girls started looking our ways saying things i didn't want to hear. Myungsoo went inside not saying anything. His friends followed.

When i came inside the class, He was sleeping  not really sleeping but...yeah.  He turned to the other side so i couldn't see his face.

Soon after, the teacher entered the class. At least thats when Myungsoo sat straight and looked out at the window.

I wrote something on a paper and push it towards him. He didn't seem to notice it. So i kinda...took it out again and pushed it with a lil' noise

Thats when he looked.

 

Myungsoo's pov

Yes i'm still angry at her. I can't help it okay? Thats why i avoided her at the hallway.

I just acted like i was asleep so things won't be awkward and just pretend until the teacher came.

I still looked out at the window while the teacher was giving lectures. I really don't care about it anyway.

Thats when i noticed her little hands passing me something. I pretended i didn't see it. A little while later she retracted the paper and pass it again making a little noise..maybe to get my attention? She's cute really.

This time i took it and opened it

"Myung...Are u mad?" Thats what it said. I like how she called me, its cute. I didn't write back and just stared back at the window. I saw her pout a little as i stole back a lil' glance . There she wrote something again.

"Still?" It said...i glared at her . Maybe she's scared? I don't know. She didn't write back anymore.

 

At recess-

Yumi haven't made any friends i guess. She's always alone. I don't really see her at the cafeteria too. I wonder.

"Yah! Myungsoo gonna go stalk your girl again?" Sungyeol hyung said. I glared at him and just walk off leaving them at the cafeteria

I didn't see her at the garden too. I looked for her but couldn't find her.

Finally here she was at the roof of our school. She was back facing me so she couldn't see me. How i know its her  from the back when i didn't know her for long? Well actually...while inside the class the girl who sat at the  back secretly put a piece of paper on her head. I glared a that girl so she retreated back. Yea That paper is still on her head so i know its her. Its kinda funny.

I walked and stood next to her and said nothing...yeah i just stood there with my poker face.

She looked up. I don't understand why i was so nervous when she looked at me.

"Myung :)" was all she said and smiled.

I thought she was wierd? I looked at her and raised an eyebrow up. She shook her head

"Your not mad anymore?" She asked. I didn't answer.

"Well your mad ...what do i expect." She pouted.

"..."

"Havn't you made any friends yet?" I asked. She shook her head as a no. I just nodded.

"Why aren't you at the cafeteria?"

"What do you expect Myung. I need a job to earn money first" Myung..she called me that way again :)It sounded really soft and sweet when it came out from her lips.

"Why do you need to earn money?"

"You are not stupid are you? Dude..i'm not rich like you. I should earn so i can eat here."

Now she calls me dude. *facepalm myself wait what?

"No no no don't pity me." She fake-glared at me and said.

"Who said i pitied you?"

"Really? Thats good then. I'm starting to search for jobs so i won't return home...till 7?"

"Like i care..."

"I know you don't care Myungsoo. I'm just telling you as a housemate and also don't avoid the tutoring lesson at 8. You have been avoiding me."

"Like....i care", She just looked at me. I felt guilty..i didn't really mean to say it.

"We didn't even get to open your text and study yesterday *sigh" saying that she just left me on the roof.

 

After school--

I came back home. Like always it was empty. I didn't talk to her after the talk at the roof. I glanced  at her once in a while when we were  in class and  she looked deppressed. Was it because of me? I don't know.

I washed up and came down to munch some popcorn and infront of the T.V.

Just like that the time went. Its already 7:30 pm and she hasn't returned yet. I was worried a lot. I waited for another half an hour but she wasn't coming back still. I admit i was panicking and freaking out on the inside. I stood up and rushed out to look for her.

When i went out towards the gate, i saw her coming back...with a guy?

Tsk! Seems like she went out with her boyfriend..i was worried for nothing. I went back inside the gate and hide as they were nearing.

"Next time be careful. You're a girl. Don't go out late at night okay?"

"..."

"Who knows what might have happened there if i wasn't nearby? Don't worry...its over so  stay calm alright?"

''Thank you very much..I owe you greatly." Yumi said softly.

'Wait? What happened?'

"What was your name again?"

??**

"Yumi."

"Don't go out alone again okay?"

"..."

"Umm..Can we exchange numbers?  "the guy scratched the back of his head shyly and asked.

'What the hell? Who is he? Is he trying to get close to her?'

"ah...but i just met you" 

'I'm sure i'm not laughing, when she answered that.'

"ah s-sorry Bye then" i heard him say.

"..." 

I couldn't hear anything more so i rushed somewhere in the lawn. She didn't see me and just went inside. I went inside after her few minutes later.

"Where were you?" She asked . She must have thought i was inside.

"Shouldn't i be asking that to you?"

"..."

She avoided my question and went inside her room saying something about the tutoring stuff.

I followed her and--

"I need to wash up. Come at 8:30"

I ignored her .

"Whose shirt is that? " i asked indicating the shirt she was using above her school uniform.

"Why do you you ask?"

"You said 8:00pm...and you don't even keep your words just to go out with some guy"

"Guy? What do you mean?"

"Playing innocent, are we?"

"I'm tired Myungsoo..I don't know know what you're talking about"

"Tired ? tsk!"

"Let's talk later..i nee-"

"You should have at least called! You don't know how freaked out i was when you didn't return"

"Sorry but i have my reasons" she said trying her best to avoid him.

"Reasons? Busy going out with some guy at night?"

"I said i have my reasons!" I was shocked when she raised up her voice at me like that. 

"What happened to you?" i asked.

"..."

*Now that Myungsoo took in her appearance..she seemed to be with no soul right now, something seems to be a bit off.

"What exactly happened?", i asked again.

She avoided my gaze.

"Answer me!"

I was so annoyed. She was making me worried a lot. I mean who wouldn't?

" Why are you always getting worked up for? And why do you care about a shirt?", she questioned me.

"Who was that guy then?" i questioned back.

"..."

"You sound like a jealous boyfriend Myung-", she tried joking.

"Its not like that!"

"I'm tir-"

"Who wouldn't be worried for people living together and one not returning home at an appropriate time!? Not to add that you went out with a random guy at night totally forgetting your duties!", I shouted at  her.

I was shocked at my actions now but more shocked to see tears....tears welding up in her eyes.

"W-Why ar-""

"I was taken advantaged of "she whispered out quietly, 

W-what?*

"I was nearly tainted ...And this random guy you said, saved me, he gave me his shirt to cover myself up. He helped me here and i came late because all of that happened!"She shouted back.

."Happy now!?"

 

Author's pov

She  started crying.

He was speechless...she nearly got what?

"..."

"D-Do you really have to go for j-jobs?", he stuttered not knowing what to say or do. Guilt rushed inside him

"Of course i have to. I don't wanna live like a Parasite Myungsoo! You said it yourself!"

The male couldn't gulp down the lump on his throat.

"I.. can't believe its only a few days here and i have already  had enough of you. I tried being the one who understands but you're being hella intolerable! You act like you care when all you did was add more burdens for me! I Hate You!"

"..."

"Don't worry, by the end of this month i won't let you see my face" Saying all that  she went inside the bathroom and close the door hard. The next thing. 

 He heard her weeping... 

 

Damn it Myungsoo. 

She must be sensitive all this while and you totally ruined more of her.

 

He blamed himself. He could feel her heart. She must be scared a lot...but what he did was add fuel to the fire.

Without knowing, tears escaped through his eyes. He could feel how all of these things around her are shocking her. Starting from her parents death till today's incident...he could somehow relate it too, the feeling of 'lonliness'. 

What an a*s you are, Kim Myungsoo... 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:---- 

 

THANK YOU  Kimaimi for subscribing :) My first subscriber Hooray!