Unexpected storm!

Fate 【ON HOLD】

MYUNGSOO'S POV

 

Its been a few weeks since i realise I like her....i like her. Ok just 'like' . I'm in the midst of  finding my true feelings about her. I've never been in love so i don't know so i just 'like' her only...for now

 The weeks past just as usual arguing, fooling around and blabbering each other total nonsense at home. I enjoyed a lot spending my time with her and the tutoring too. She praised me as i was more serious in my studies now. The hyungs come over a lot too . However, there's something that annoys me. She told me to not give any attention to her..or even talk to her casually at school. I can understand a little but the thing i'm really pissed off about is that transferred  kid. Arrrrgh!!! I hate him! He's getting all her attention at school while i'm just a thin air around her. He even challenged me, i thought he was just a friend but nooo!! He's making his move!

 

FLASHBACK~

Yumi went out of class after rejecting my offer to meet me at the rooftop. I wanted to talk to her at least once in school too okay! I'm not greedy! I just want her to give me some attention too.*frown**

This Luhan guy came up smirking.

"I know you like her!" He said with a smirk. I just glared at him. Its been a while i had cold wars with him.

"Why do you care?"i snapped.

"Because i like her too" he said calmly. I knew it .He was after her all along. It was written on his pretty girly face!! I glared at him.

"Too bad she doesn't even look at you!" he spat and walked away following her.

End of FLASHBACK ~

 

ArrrghhjHK kfjjgh!!! I Hate Him! I hate him !I.HATE.That.Pretty face !!

Ok i admit. I was the one who started to annoy him at first as i was jealous! Yes i was jealous of him. I do admit...that i laugh at him a lot sarcastically when Yumi disses him and i do admit i glared at him a lot whenever that girl turns to him away from me. I do admit i once nearly let him fall down purposely which ended up pretty much from what i had thought as he fall on Yumi instead.

From the moment Yumi walks in to school, he's her 'Knight in Shining Armour' while i'm just a Mere Thin Air! She doesn't even give me a glance!Okay okay. I'm exaggeratting. She does talk with me sometimes but those talks seems so off, unlike how she talks to the pretty faced kid. What was his name again? Luhan...yeah that Luhan. How dare he challenge me!? At least i got the upper hand at home where i couldn't even show off to him for pete's sake!! Ahhhh! I'm so frustrated.

"Myungsoo!"

"What!!?" I spat.

"Chill buddy. Why so worked up?"Woohyun asked.

"Yumi again?"Sunggyu hyung asked.

Somehow i already told them each and everything so that i could feel better but i always end up getting tomato red both embarrassed and angry at the same time as they always tease me saying i changed a lot.

"No!"i snapped. They look at each other .

"Then who?" Yeol asked.

"Luhan!"

"Eh? Luhan?? Who's he?" Dongwoo hyung asked.

I waited for someone to answer that for me.

"He's the new kid from our class" Howon answered. Thanks hyung:)

"Oh. what about him?" Dongwoo hyung asked again.

"Myungsoo is jealous of him." Woohyun answered . I just kept quiet.

"Why?" He asked again. Seriously hyung!

"Yumi noona" I heard Sungjong whispering to him.He mouth an 'oh~'

"Yumi likes him?" Sunggyu hyung asked. What!?

"NO!" I spat. There's no way she likes him.No way! I'm telling you! What...if she does though?Omo! No that can't be.

"Zee Myungsoo. You're so in love you know that"Woohyun said.

"No. I'm not!"i spat.

"Don't deny buddy! You first said you don't like her now at least you admit it so it 'll turn into love soon for you!" He teased.

I'm sure i'm blushing again.

"No.It won't! I-i'm just jealous because it wasn't like this before that kid came" i denied.

"Yeah yeah . Whatever Myungsoo You want her attention only to you. You think we don't know that. You even glare at us if we laugh with her. You feel ignored now that kid came , don't you? You miss talking to her dont you? Thats love!" Howon said.

"No! I still talk to her at home and at outside,its only at school!!" I retorted.

"whatever, Myungsoo you changed a lot thanks to her and we find hella comfortable talking with you now that you open up...Just admit it already. All of us can see it!" Sungyeol spat.I just glared at him.

"Okay okay! Enough already! Myungsoo they are right. Understand your feelings and confess to her before Luhan or maybe other boys own her!" Sunggyu hyung said.

I just frowned at what he said. No one owns her! She is not even mine to start with. What are they talking about!?

"Now go shoo shoo~ Let me practice you guys are disturbing..shoo~" Sunggyu hyung shooed us out from the music  room.

The bell rang , school was over already.

So we just head back to class to take our bags just to see ---

LUHAN HUGGING HER!!?

I ran towards them  wanting to pull them apart furious, when i ...realised she's crying?

Why? What happened??  I just stood there watching her, i couldn't even pull her and hold her just like he's doing right now.

What happened!? Who made her like this!!?

"Whats happening??" Woohyun came over and asked a student. He didn't answer. No one answered.

"EVERYONE GET OUT!!" Sungyeol shouted .Soon the class was empty leaving us alone.

I couldn't see her face as she hid her face in Luhan's arms . I didn't know what was going on and i didn't knw what to do. I can't just pull her away from Luhan and hug her right now, can i? Even if i really want to...

I moved closer to them trying to turn her over but she refused hiding her face in his arms more.

"Myungsoo , i need to talk to you " Luhan said. I nodded.

Luhan soothe her and signaled Woohyun to come over and hold her. Woohyun rushed and hugged her, i saw her...hiding from me. I couldn't see her face properly.

I took one last glance at her and went out .Students were there listening and peeking. I glared at them and all moved away. Soon the front of the class was empty too.

"What happened!??"I asked him worried written all over my face.

"You...live with her?" He asked. How did he know? Is this something related to why she's crying right now?

I nodded, trying to figure out.

"Since when?" I was annoyed. Is he gonna tell me or not?

"Few weeks ago"

"Why?" I was more than annoyed but i know he's asking for a reason so i held back my anger.

"It just turn out that way...somehow. My parents took her in" i answered not wanting to hide as i felt i could trust him.

"Its your fault!"He chuckled and said.

"What do you mean!?"

"Who's Lee Suji??" He asked . I kinda get the situation now. I was more than furious. I turned to go and find that f*kkin b*tch when he held me back.

"Stop! Deal that later she needs you more" He motioned towards the classroom.

"Dont beat around the bush!! Just spit it out already! What the hell happened!!??", I held at his collar angrily and asked.

"I don't know who Suji is in this school but i do know that its related to you somehow. That b*tch found out you guys live together and ...

FLASHBACK~

 

Luhan's pov

"Yumi yah--" i entered the class happily calling out for Yumi when i saw her face totally wet with water?? The girl before her  seems to have splashed the water at her face and i was so furious. Her clothes were ruined too. I was shocked. What did they---

"I told you . I'll get back at you!" That girl said. What are they talking about ?

"And how come Myungsoo oppa and you live together?"

What?They live together??

"I warned you before. I EVEN THREATENED YOU NOT TO COME CLOSE TO MYUNGSOO BEFORE!!AND WHAT *CHUCKLES** You Guys Live Together!?"

I'm confused...i was sinking in what she said, when she slapped Yumi hard on the face.My eyes widened but i couldn't move.If that wasn't even enough she kicked her shin,Yumi fell down hard and that girl slapped her again.That all happened in just seconds.I couldn't protect her.

"YAHH!! THATS ENOUGH!WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!?? "I shouted angrily holding Yumi up.She didn't look up.

The b*tch smirked.

"One seems not enough...tryin to get two huh?" She spat at yumi again.I don't understand what she was talking about.I just hugged Yumi and glarred at her.

"SHUT UP!!" i spat at her.

"Just so you know...move out from his house or you'll get more hurt.It'll be interesting if you'll stand up for yourself since it will be more fun for me"she spat totally ignoring me and walked away.

End of FLASHBACK~

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV.

 

Just as i heard from Luhan ,i rushed inside the classroom.Woohyun was still holding her.I couldn't believe she's hiding all those these days.Suji threatened?

I walked towards Woohyun ,pulled her up and hug her tightly.The guys went out leaving us alone.

I hugged her for a while,soothing her.She still didn't look up,i realised a tear escaped already from my eyes,she was having a hard time and its all my fault.I couldn't even help her.What kind of friend am i?I didn't say any word i just held her tightly.

After a while,her breathe becomes softer and calm.I pulled back realising she was asleep already.There i saw,her face  all swollen and scratched a little bit...must be from that b*tch's nails.Her face was dirty as the wetness all dried up.I realised her uniform was ruined too.I just sighed** I'm not gonna forgive myself.

I carried her up in my arms ,her arms hanging loosely around my neck,i walked out of school and place her down on the passenger seat.She must be tired from weeping,i smile sadly as her breathing is calmer now.I drove back home and carried her inside and tug her on her bed.

I rushed inside the bathroom and took a bowl of cold water with ice and a towel and rushed to her side.I just dapped the towel softly on her face with water cleaning her face.I hold the ice pack and dap on her swollen face once in a while.

After finishing,i went and took out the bandaid and stick it on her scratched part of face.I smiled seeing her peaceful face.It really hurts me when she cried earlier.This is my second time seeing her cry and its all because of me.I hate it!

  I lift up the comforter a bit and aided her wound on her shin too and left downstairs to make some dinner.I called up her boss from her cell phone and told her she's not okay that she needed an off.

I was at the kitchen trying to make my best dinner possible.Its been an hour already in the kitchen.

"What are you making?" I jumped and turned surprised.

"Oh...you're awake?" She smiled and nodded and sat at the chair watching me.

"The best dinner for my lovely lady!" I teased.She giggled.

"Thanks a lot for today  Myung"I just smiled at her and sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked making sure she's okay

"Whats there to tell Myung?"she looked down sadly.

"I didn't know you were hurt from that b*tch.She threatened you? And you didnt tell me??"

"Its not your fault Myungsoo if thats what you're thinking."

"But i'm your friend,you said so too .I have the right to know and stand up for you" she just sighed.

"Next time tell me if  she bothers you, okay?"she nodded and smiled.I just smiled back.

We didn't talk much after.I wonder what she's thinking. 

"Myung"

"Hmm?"

"Can..i go to sch---"

"Thats not allowed.You're still going with me.How am i going to protect you if i'm not near you?No matter what i'm your friend remember that" I told her sternly she nodded.

"Oh!i missed my work today"

"Its okay i called your boss up and took you off  for today"she nodded.

I was done and  put out the plates on the table

"TADAN!!"She clapped.

"Good job Myungsoo"she cheered.

We started eating .She told me it was yummy smiling so i felt great and happy.But i wonder ,her smile looks so fake...