Meeting Myungsoo's Friends

Fate 【ON HOLD】

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Morning!"  Yumi wished Myungsoo as he came down the stairs for breakfast. She was in the kitchen preparing it. Today is a Sunday.

"Morning:)" Myungsoo smiled at her.

"Wierd" she mumbled but Myungsoo caught it.

"What?" He asked.

"Wierd"

"Who?"

"You"

"Why?"

"*smiles*" she look at him smiling . He responded by looking at her more wierdly raising an eyebrow.

"You just smiled"

"So?"

"Its wierd"

"Really?" She look at him and nodded.

"But you said that i look better if i smile, didn't you?", he added

"Yeah you do look better:)"

"See i told you its nothing wierd...just admit that i'm handsome already!"

"Arrogant" she mumbled but he caught it again.

"That means you do admit I Am Handsome , right?"He teased.

"Yeah yeah watever Myung." She said uninterestedly moving the plates and keeping it on the table and started eating.

"Hey! I Don't like the way you are admitting!", he complained and sat down and start gulping down the foods.

"You didn't even wait for me" he added. She just roll her eyes.

"Oh:) Its yummy! I see you're a good cook." He added again.

'Tsk! Did he just realised that now?' was what yumi was arrogantly thinking.

"Hey i just complimented you...no 'thanks'??" he asked .

"You really do talk a lot , don't you?"Yumi answered tired of his naggings.

"What!? No i don't! You are the only person who always say that! I don't talk a lot okay! I'm a really calm and quiet person. Its just that you are too hard---"

"See you do talk a lot" The girl interrupted annoyed as he blabbered nonstop. Myungsoo zipped up his mouth the next second not trying to mutter any sound.

Yumi started laughing. Myungsoo looked at her as if she was crazy.

"You're so funny Myungsoo" She added still laughing. Myungsoo still didn't say a word and glared at her.

"Are you scared of me or something? "She added again.

"Yah! I'm trying to keep my composure here and i'm not scared of you!"He retorted.

"I was just joking Myung . No need to feel scared" she teased back.

"I said i wasnt"

"Really Myungsoo...i didn't know you would be the type to blabber a lot. For goodness sake we are eating here.", she said still giggling a bit.

"Heol! " Myungsoo annoyingly breathed out.

He ate up as fast as he can and went  upstairs to take a manga and came down again lying at sofa, so freely reading the book.Yumi, after eating cleaned the plates and started doing the house chores.

"Yah! Can you  pass me some chips from the kitchen?" Myungsoo said purposely. Yumi was cleaning the seats and when she look up he was so focused in reading the book .. yeah thats how she saw him totally not knowing that Myungsoo was not really reading the book at all.

She just went to the kitchen and bring the packet and pass it to him. He started eating.

After minute later---

"Yah! i don't like these flavour. Can't you bring me another one?"

"Myungsoo if you didn't like that , why did you buy it?"

"J-.just bring another one", Myungsoo shove the chips to her hands motioning her to bring another one. Yumi just sighed and shook her head, going to the kitchen for the pleasure of her 'young master'and brought it and passed it to him  still standing and looking at him.

"What?", he retorted nervously.

"Where am i gonna put this?" She said reffering to the previous chips.

"Just throw it" He said trying to be uninterested.

"Spoilt brat" she mumbled loudly enough for him to hear and went to throw it away at the dustbin.

"Hey. I heard that!", He retorted. She just rolled her eyes and resumed doing her work cleaning using the vacuum cleaner.

Myungsoo looked at her concentrating her work and smiled evily. A second later, he started dropping the chips one by one which annoyed the hell out of the girl. She tried her best to stay calm knowing that he did it purposely. One by one became to two , three,  five ,.....ok he spilled all of it . He smirked knowing he won.

 Yumi already killed him thrice inside her mind .Yup. She swore it. However, she still managed to stay calm which annoyed the hell back to Myungsoo. He was not feeling good at the fact that he didn't win. Ok he was playing these game alone...all alone. He thought that he won but when she didn't react, he didn't feel like winning at all. This girl here, is driving him crazy..., making him crazy just because she stayed calm.

"Yah!" Myungsoo shouted. Yumi look up calmly sweeping the cleaner nearer to his foot on purpose.

"Hey. Put that thing away from me!" He added annoyingly jumping out of the way.

"Oh..sorry its just that its PRETTY MESSY down here.:)" she smiled at him still pushing the cleaner towards his foot. He just creased his eyebrows together and walked away a minute later mumbling something like 'he gave up'.

"Yesss!" She cheered happily doing some victory dance. He just glared back at her.

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong *

*Ding dong ding dong ding dong*** The door bell rang faster and faster.

"Coming!" Myungsoo shouted annoyed. He walked to the door and opened it revealing 6 familiar faces on the doorway pushing each other trying to be at the front.

"What are you guys doing here??" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow.

"Hi Myungsoo!"They all chirpped happily like kids.

"Uh...hi?"Muungsoo said unsure to open the door widely and let them enter or not.

"Oh God Myungsoo! You are taking long" The chodding pushed pass him and entered the the living room annoyed at the fact that Myungsoo wasn't welcoming them which was wierd. The other guys pushed passed him and went after Sungyeol to---

        "........"

"In, 3...2...1"Myungsoo muttered closing his ears.

"AAHH!!" All of them shouted .

Yumi just stared at each one of them fidgeting a little.

Myungsoo entered and sat at the sofa acting like not caring a thing in this world .

All of them look at him and then at Yumi.

                ----Silence-----

"Um...Why is Myungsoo's girl here?" Finally Howon muttered slowly letting down his breath which he held for a while. The others breath out too.

'What Myungsoo's girl?' Yumi thought.

Myungsoo didn't really care and turn on the TV...letting for Yumi to 'explain' the situation.

"Umm...hi?" Said Yumi finally. Myungsoo was smirking feeling amused at the thought of how she was gonna explain.

"Hi...Yumi right??" Sunggyu composed himself and asked.

"Y-yeah. ."answered Yumi blushing a little. Myungsoo was enjoying this and she knew it.

"Uh....well i live here, not that this is my house or anything but...yeah somehow ended up that way", she explained unsure.

"Ah..Really? Thats great then. I mean I always wanted to hang out with you i-i..mean we would love to hang out with you " said Sunggyu stuttering a bit. Myungsoo's smirk turned into a frown.

"Hi i'm Sunggyu btw, nice to know you Yumi-shi", Yumi bowed a little.

"Hi i'm Sungjong! Can i call you noona?" Sungjong chirpped happily. Yumi nodded with a smile.:)

"Hey there ! Dongwoo's here:)" Yumi smiled back widely as his smile was contagious

"Hey I'm Sungyeol"

"I'm Howon" Howon said still feeling awkward as ever.

"Hey! I'm Woohyun. You still owe me a strawberry milk shake remember!?", Woohyun reminded. Myungsoo stiffled a laugh.

"Oh..hehe , so that was strawberry milk shake.:) Yeah, i'll pay you back" Yumi still smiled widely.

"I'm just kidding honey! No need and btw, you were cool that day" Woohyun ruffled her hair a little and praised her.

"Oh...t-thnk you" Yumi blushed more. Ok Myungsoo was mad.

"Yah! I'm here...you guys know that!", Myungsoo complained loudly.They looked at him a little shock.

"Oh....Myungsoo" Sunggyu mumbled confused that Myungsoo was kinda loud? today.

They all gathered and sat down on the sofa. Yumi went to bring some juices for them.

"Hey! Myungsoo Is she your fiance or something?"asked Sungyeol . Myungsoo looked at him wierdly. 

"Yeah..like those in dramas. Are guys in an arranged marriage?" Woohyun added . Myungsoo gave him a more wierder look.

"Oh....or are you guys already married!?" Sungjong chimmed happily. Myungsoo glared at him...so yeah he stopped smiling.

They just look at him for a minute for more explainations. Myungsoo just shook his head.

"Can't you guys ask her?"

"No" they all replied.

"Ooo...kay. Why?"

"Because we want the explaination from you Myungsoo" Sunggyu said. Muungsoo frowned .'Why him?' Was what he was thinking.

"Ooo...kay. Well." The members waited...and waited and waited....until---

"Oh...man just tell it already!" Sungyeol complained.

"Umm well she's my parents' best friend's daughter and---"

"You guys are gonna get married!?" Woohyun suggested?

"NO!!" Myungsoo retorted .

"No...she lives here cause...  Well it might be personal for her so i can't say anything about it and well my parents let her stay here as she could tutor me here and all i told you guys, the tutoring thingy-"

"So she's your teacher then?" Dongwoo interrupted.

"Well i guess?"The members nodded and look at him again.

"What?" He asked back

"Only that?" Howon asked.

"Um..yeah she's been living here for 2 weeks now..and"

"And?" They all asked.

"Well thats all i guess." Myungsoo said. Suddenly the guys turn among themselves and started wishpering.

"I bet 50000Won that they are gonna be together any soon even though i have a lil' crush on her." Sunggyu said. They looked at him for a minute not to mention wierdly.

"Then i bet 50000won that Myungsoo will fall for her first", Dongwoo said.

"No...i think Yumi will fall for Myungsoo first so i bet for that" Woohyun added.

"Nono, to be more precise Myungsoo will be the type to act hard to get..so he will fall for her first and wait for her!"

"Oh...guys, its Myungsoo we are talking about. Do you think thats possible.! I mean for him to fall in love..is a bit--"Howon said which made the other members glared at him and him to gulp.

"Waah! I can't believe hyung's going to fall in love", added the maknae.

Myungsoo was looking at them wierdly not hearing a thing.

"Uh....guys?" 

"Oh..." they all turn back acting like nothing. Yumi came back and gave them the juices.

"So Yumi shi ummm Lets hang out once in a while ok?", Sunggyu said.

"You can just call me Yumi.:)..Yeah i would love to hang out with you guys..b-but not at school"

"Okayy.."Sunggyu muttered unsure of why.

"You can call us oppas too. When is your Bday?"Woohyun asked Myungsoo's ears perked up.

"Oh..15July 1993" 

"See you're young! Call us oppa okay? Well except for jongie here", Woohyun added. Yumi smiled and nodded. She liked Myungsoo's friends. She finds them comfortable to be with somehow and seems to be genuine when they smile at her.

"Should we go out for a while?" Howon suggested

"Somewhere at the park?" Dongwoo added. They all nodded and went out after awhile as Woohyun dragged Yumi along leaving  Myungsoo at the back.....pouting.

 

 

 

 

 

 A/N:----

Here's another update^_^ 

Thnks to anitaklr24 ,SandA59 and cinthia-eonni for subscribing^^

Comment down your thoughts plis:)