A day at Lotte World 2

Fate 【ON HOLD】

"Hey" Luhan called out to Yumi who turned to him a bit surprised.

"You dont seem to enjoy it today"

"S-sorry. Somethings kinda on my mind for a while now"

It was right. From the moment she knew Myungsoo came with the boys along with Jinhee, she couldnt understand what exactly she's feeling. The feeling of seeing someone you seek for after three days of no contact, the feeling of being ignored by that someone, the feeling of jealousy when you realize you're not the only girl, all these feelings crept up inside her. She hated herself for feeling this way. She isn't the type to feel petty over things..so why now?? Myungsoo already told her he likes her so why is she still insecure. Is it because of her timidness??

She cant help but think why any of the boys didnt invite her about this and came along with Jinhee. Did Myungsoo told them not to? Or, has she been the only one who thought the boys are her close friends. Or is she just thinking too much and that its just because she already has a plan with Luhan and thats why they didnt tell her?

Yumi scolded herself inwardly for thinking such bad thoughts.

"You should call him out you know" he commented.

Yumi look up surprised that he caught her. They were walking behind the others with Myungsoo far in the front.

"Stitch it before it further breaks apart" he said again.

Yumi just look down and up again at Myungsoo's back.

"...."

"He's so annoying" she said making the boy chuckle.

*-*-*

"Order anything you like! Treat is on me:)"Jinhee declared.

All of them started protesting saying guys shouldn't let a girl pay but then end up agreeing as Jinhee pulled the seniority card and told them they are all jobless  unlike her.

Jinhee sat down satisfied. They took the orders and waited for the foods to arrive.

"Noona, i wanna go home"Jinhwan commented.

"Yeah yeah. We'll go soon after this dont worry"jinhee assured.

"He must be tired."Sunggyu said.

"Say, Jinhwan nah . Who do think is the most good looking around here?" Woohyun asked just for some entertainment.

"Yoo Jinhwan" the kid said making evryone laugh.

"I mean among us, hyungs. Not u"woohyun laughed and added.

"Yah! Yah! Stop it. He won't say you , so stop it" Sungyeol said.

"Well its not like its you either!"

Sungyeol hit Woohyun's head.

"At least im more good looking than you"

"Pfft girls follow me more than you" Woohyun snap back.

"Shut up ! Are you guys kids or something?" Dongwoo said.

"Yah yah jinhwan nah so who is it?"

Jinhwan turned to Yumi shyly and pointed at her. All of them look at her. Yumi looked awkward when she realised it and blushed when she caught even Myungsoo looking at her for a mere few seconds who looked away resuming his eating session.

"Nah nah. I knw Yumi's pretty and all but what im asking was, is about who's handsome." Woohyun said looking at the boy who looked annoyed.

"How am i to know that!? I dont like boys. I like noona" he said and turn away making Woohyun to puff at the kid as if he's a kid too.

"Boring Mini Jinhwan" he commented.

"Im not mini!"

"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"Then tell us!"

"Why don't you ask that noona!? She's a girl!"

All of them looked at Yumi again.

"He's got a point! Yumi noona" sungjong called.

"So who's it?"

"Huh? You mean.." Yumi looked dumbfounded suddenly asking that to her.

"Aye! Don't act like you dnt know. Tell us the most handsome among us" Hoya said chuckling a little.

"You all are han-" Yumi stopped when all of them gave =_=looks.

"W-why dont you ask Jinhee unnie? she'a girl too" she turns to see jinhee when she wasnt there in her seat anymore

Eh? where's she?

They saw her out on the phone with someone.

"When did she-"

"Tell us. Don't be boring Yumi" Sunggyu interrupted. Yumi gulped. All of them including Luhan looked straight at her eyes waiting for the answer, except for someone. There was a long silence at the table. Yumi glanced at Myungsoo who was on the phone doing something.

"...."

"Well--"

"She doesn't find human species good looking" Myungsoo said suddenly. He stood up making them all look up at him.

"The foods are getting cold. I'll go and call noona" he said before going away.

As soon as he went, all of them turn to her.

"Did you guys fight? What happened?"Sunggyu asked.

All of them move their eyes to Luhan 

"What? Its not my fault! I'm just doing my own thing in my own way." he said .They turn back to Yumi.

"I moved in back at my house"

"WHAT!!?"

"I-i'm not tryin to avoid him. But he's taking it in a wrong way. He doesn't evn let me explain!" she said.

Myungsoo suddenly sat down making her jump a bit surprised and embarrased.

Jinhee came back too.

"What was the story about?" she asked.

"N-nothing"

They continued eating kinda awkwardly...with no loud talking.

*-*-*

Jinhee went back along with Jinhwan as she had things to do.

"Should we go back too?" Luhan asked Yumi.

"If you wanna go then go alone Luhan . Don't drag her with you" Woohyun said making Luhan annoyed as ever.

"Lets go Noona" Sungjong dragged her away somewhere followed by the others.

They went to a hair clip stall, Sungjong putting on some hair clips on the girl , laughing once a while as there were funny, and wierd clips. Myungsoo and Luhan watched them at the back. Even the other guys were fooling around putting on hair clips with ribbons and teddies on their messy hairs.

"I'll buy you one noona. Lets see which one would be good"

"You dont need to jongah..I'm not really used to putting on hairclips and i won't probably put it on anyway"

Sungjong pouted. "But i really want to buy one for you"

"Buy me something else"

"Should i?" They just laughed.

Myungsoo saw Sungjong put a red rose clip just above her left ear making her look really adorable and cute with that smile on her lips.

"You should talk to her" luhan suddenly said to Myungsoo who didnt evn give a damn answer.

"She's been so down and wrecked because of you ya know" he added.

"...."

"Thats not my problem"

Luhan got annoyed.

"I want to have a talk"

Instead of following the others he pulled Myungsoo by his shirt at another direction.

"Whats your problem?" Luhan asked the other who was clearly not interested.

"..."

"You're such an Myungsoo thats why i don't wanna give her up to someone like you"

"Thats not my problem anymore"

Luhan was more furious than ever .

"Why are you so angry with her!? What the hell did she do for you to ignore her like this?Cant you see she's feeling so depressed thnks to you!?"

"That doesnt have anything to do with me"

"What do you mean?" Luhan gritted his teeth.

"Why does she care anyway-"

Luhan punch him hard at the face. Myungsoo looked up annoyed.

"You deserve more than that!"

Myungsoo saw how Luhan's eyes burn red just for the girl .

"...."

"I'm trying my best to forget how i feel for her, so i won't trouble her anymore. Go for her if you want Luhan, it doesn't have to do anything with me anymore. "Myungsoo said and turn around to leave when Yumi was already before him.

His eyes widened for a second but hardened and look away. She was looking straight at him with puffed red eyes, he clearly saw that. The next second he knew, she walked away crying probably...

His heart told him to follow her but his ego refused to move and budge.

"I'm never gonna let you have her. I was going to but not anymore" said Luhan before rushing to follow her.

Myungsoo just stood there clenching hard his fists.

"Myungsoo...i dnt knw wat really happened for you to act like this" Dongwoo commented.

All of them were there too. They were searching them as soon as the two disappeared. And when they found, Luhan was already punching Myungsoo.

"I'm going back" he said before walking away. The boys just looked at him from the back not knowing how i help.

*-*-*

"You should probably stop thinking about that jerk Yumi"Luhan said as they stood before her house. The girl didn't say anything.

"Wait! Stay here" he went back at his car and took out that big teddy.

"Here, that jerk won it for you. You should probably burn it" Luhan joked making Yumi smile a little.

"I'll go now ok.stop crying.bye then" he patted her head and went away.

The girl walked in her apartment and kept the   bear on her bed. She sighed for a moment  looking at it before throwing one of her shoes at the bear's face.

"I hate you" she commented before walking into the bathroom.

*-*-*

Myungsoo lay flat on his bed. His hand searched for something in his pocket, and took it out.

He looked at the little thing on his hand. She looked really cute on it...

"I really ..."