Can't be kept in anymore:(

Fate 【ON HOLD】

 

 

"Myungsoo, see you later." Yumi said.

"Again!!? Why can't you just be at home?" Myungsoo said angrily.

They were at the school gate. Yumi, waiting for Luhan to finish up his last paper as she was gonna go to his house to play with the lil' girl. The two as expected were the first to finish up writing their exam paper.

"I have to , okay? I promised Lucy."

"Lucy or me?" he stubbornly said.

"Why are you being like--"

"Yumi ya! Sorry i'm late . I got stuck at the last question." Luhan came running and said with heavy breathes.

Myungsoo sighed. The 3 days of exam..the girl was never with him. She always go to Luhan's. He didn't like it. He does get to be with her on the off days every day before each exam papers. But he wasn't satisfied, he was selfish. He wanted to keep her for himself. He couldn't help it.

"Its okay. How was your exam?" he heard the girl ask totally forgetting about him.

"Not that bad except for the last question. Lets go?"Luhan said looking at Myungsoo and then at  the girl.

"See you at home" she said turning to the boy who just stood there .

She stepped a step to walk when he held back her wrists to which she look up at him.

"You don't like spending time with me?" asked the male looking down.

"Myungsoo its not li--"

"Its okay. I'm sorry. Lucy must be waiting. See you later"He said at a second thought not wanting her to feel prisoned and walked away not giving a glance at her.

He teared up. He was so weak. He doesn't know what this kinds of feelings were. It was sometimes good and sometimes bad. Its his first time to feel such things and he was so weak and his heart was fragile; he was scared of many things.

Yumi looked at him walking away feeling a bit guilty yet confused. It wasn't that she doesn't wanna spend time with him. Its just 3 days..no no scratch that only 9 hrs to be exact that she goes to Luhan's. She always returns back with a smile happy to see him and to tell him many things about how she spend her time there with them to which he got more and more jealous.


 

"Myungsoo. Why aren't you here?" Sunggyu asked from the other line.

"I won't"

"Why?"

"I want to rest"

"Hey..is everything okay? You didn't even wait for us at school" The older asked worriedly as he felt the tone Myungsoo used. Sahort and down.

"I'm okay" he sighed and said.

"Yumi went with Luhan , isn't it?"

"...."

"You're jealous." He continued

"Is it obvious?" he asked sadly.

"yeah.."

"but why doesn't she realised it.." He asked again his emotions starting to weld up in his eyes.

"Myungsoo ya, its your first i know but don't think of it too much. Just be a man and confess to her. I'm sure she'll like you back" the older advised him worriedly knowing that the kid is feeling so down.

"I'm scared..She doesn't like me..no not in the way how i like her"

"Are you going to act like that forever?"

"...."

"You're just going to hide your feelings?"

"...."

"I know you Myungsoo..You're lucky , you  know. Getting to live with someone you love. You have all the advantages not in a bad way though . She's always with you. Just try to think it positively, okay? Why are you getting so jealous of that ? Yumi can go anywhere she likes. She's not a thing you own. You said that yourself before."

"But i'd like to own her now.."

"Then be a man and confess. So what if she rejects you? You can try hard to conquer her heart. She can't just live on  loving animes only" Sunggyu tried joking at the last part.

Myungsoo chuckled.

"Cheer up buddy. She'll like you back . I'm sure of it. You're her first friend after all not to mention best friend"

"Thats what i'm scared . I'll always gonna be friend-zoned."

"Oh..come on Myungsoo!! You can do it.Don't be a coward or else Luhan might win her. He's quick and you know that."

"There's no way , I'm gonna let Yumi go to him."

"Then  what are you gonna do? Stuck on her like a glue ? Telling her not to go away? And her asking you why and then you answering some nonsense without no revelation about your feelings--"

"Hyung stop. Ok..i'll try to but i'm so scared."

"Don't be..I gotta go now. Its 3:00pm already. Yumi's gonna be back soon??" he asked.

Myungsoo nodded as if the older could see.

"Bye. See ya!" Sunggyu ended the call; seeming a bit rushed.

Myungsoo sighed. His phone ring up again startling him.

Jinhee noona?**

"Myungsoo?" Said from the other line.

"oh..yes noona"

"Are you free now?"

"yea"

"Thats good then. I'm comming to your house . You're there right?"

"yea."

"Good! I want to give you something . It won't be long so can you wait for me outside?"

"ok"

"ok then see you soon^_^" saying that she ended the call.

 

Myungsoo walked out from his bed boringly , putting on a shirt. He went outside the gate still sulking.

After five mins.., a car came before him and stopped. Jinhee rushed out.

"Oh Myungsoo thanks for waiting. I kinda have a schedule now so i'll keep it short. You're free on Sunday right?" she said nonstop.

Myungsoo nodded hesitantly. Sunday is for him to enjoy with Yumi afterall.

"Good! Here its 2 tickets for Lotte World. I already have one so give that to Yumi . I wanted to spend time with you more but of course Yumi should come along.:) But don't worry i'll leave you guys after about an hour ; don't wanna be a third wheel hehe. Anyways, I gotta go now ok? Bye" she rushed and drove off ..maybe to her work place?

Myungsoo stood there blushing on Jinhee's choice of words unconciously , holding the tickets.

Lotte World?* with Yumi?**

A smile crept up on his face slowly replacing his bored mood.

Thnks noona**

He happily walked inside with a smile, not knowing that someone has been watching him for a while now...

Myungsoo came in and sat down at the sofa with a bright smile still stuck on his face. Lotte World. Why didn't he think of that??

The main door clicked open revealing Yumi with a chirppy mood.

"Hi.Welcome back:)" he said with a smile holding the tickets at the back.

"Why the change of mood Myungsoo? I thought that you were angry at me before."

"No i wasn't. I told you that you can go.Who am i to hold you back from playing with a kid?" he chuckled.

The girl smiled.

"Guess what?" she asked.

"What? That you played something today?" he asked chuckling wanting to know one of those stories she told him everytime she came back from Luhan's making him more and more jealous.

"Nope! That i'll be able to go to Lotte World on Sunday with Luhan" she said chirppily.

"...."

Myungsoo changed his expression. He felt something tug at his heart and a lump on his throat.

"He gave me the tickets.:)" she continued , showing the tickets , making Myungsoo to clench his fist tightly at the back , holding the poor tickets.

"I wanted to go with you too but since he offered i couldn't deny besides i really want to go. You have gone there many times so you don't mind right?" she asked to which he nodded slowly.

"Ok..I'll go upstairs and change. Need to go to work now.:)" saying that she went up not noticing the nearly breaking Myungsoo.

Myungsoo swallowed the lump on his throat and blink back his lil' tears.

Ah..why am i so weak?**

He bit his lips and went to his room not wanting to show his face at anyone at the moment. He doesn't want to think of anything now. It was hard. He flungged on the bed and tried his best to take a nap.

 


 

"Yumi!!! You're doing it again!!" one of the co-workers yelled so that she could hear.

"oh..I'm so sorry" she bowed again and again.

"Are you really ok? Is something wrong?" the older girl asked worriedly.

"I guess i'm not hehe..."she smiled sheepishly.

"Go home and rest. Its gonna be closing soon." the co-worker said.

"Ah..its oka--"

"Your boyfriend's gonna come a little later?"

"Huh? I-I told you he's not my boyfriend" she stuttered and said

"Even though you say that, I think its gonna be soon anyways"

"Huh?"she asked confused.

"Its obvious that he likes you."

like me?**

"He loves you , i think. Or else why would a friend always come over and walk you home"

"H-He's my best friend and he likes someone else." she said remembering Myungsoo blush at Jinhee and the smile he kept when the older girl left him with something. Yes she saw him.

"Really? I don't think so" the co-worker frowned cleaning up the mess together with the girl .

"I told you guys i live with him. Thats why he's just being the caring person he is. I just feel like a burden though"

"You like him, don't you?"

"Of course i do . He's the best friend of all best friends"

"No..not in that way. I mean like you feel something towards him. Attraction??"

Yumi blushed at her words.

"Oh you blushed ! You didn't deny."

Yumi stood embarrased.

"Oh! You don't need to feel shy. He's handsome after all. Every girls would feel that way. Even i do haha" She joked?

"You're lucky girl. You get to live with him thanks to his parents, he always comes to pick you up."

The younger girl nodded.

"Anyway, your shift is almost over and its closing soon. Go and change or you'll make your knight in shining armour wait you for long"she said turning Yumi by her shoulders making her look at the outside.

No..thats not him. He was turning his back to the shop leaning to the lamp post. Her friend must have thought its Myungsoo but its not . She knew Myungsoo well by now whether its his front, sides or back.

"Thats not Myungsoo" she said.

"Eh really? ok then just go and change" saying that she walked away to look at the guy in front of the shop.

 

After changing Yumi csme out of the shop with her back, looking up to see the guy before with a wide smile.

Luhan?*

"Hi again!^_^"

"Hey..What're you doing here?"

"I can't come by to walk you home?"

"N-No..i.mean....."

"Myungsoo?? Don't worry  i was just kidding . I came to see you"

"See me? Why?"

"umm...kinda miss you" he joked shyly.

"eh? We just saw each other a while ago."

"kekeke i know"

"You're becoming wierd too you know!" Yumi joked back.

"Really? Its because of you then."

"me? Why?"

"You'll know soon.:)"

"I guess?" she chuckled.

 

Yumi's co-workers went home one by one and soon the shop was closed.

"Its getting late ." Luhan said to which the girl nodded up and down making the boy chuckle at what he saw on her head while nodding.

Suddenly, the boy moved closer to her making her shrunk down a lil' bit.

"You  always make me want to take care of you" he said dusting of her hair from some brownish powder; maybe from inside the shop.

Yumi stood there still shrunking waiting for him to finish up dusting. Luhan chuckled and pulled her straight up and moved more closer towards her. He smiled at her making her confused and pulled her for a soft long kiss on the forhead.

The girl widened her eyes at his action. She nearly tried to push him back when suddenly the boy was pulled back to get a punch on his face making him fall on the ground.

Yumi was shocked to see Myungsoo fuming with anger.

"M-Myu..ng"

 

Luhan smirked and stood up .

"Seems like you're acting like a hero around here" he wiped the blood from his lips and said.

Yumi tried to rushed to Luhan but was pulled back roughly by the other boy.

"I feel the same way you feel with her. Can't i compete in my own way?" Luhan said gritting his teeth.

The atmosphere was tense. Yumi stood there totally confused trying to release her hand from Myungsoo's hard grip which eventually failed.

"Shut up before i throw you another punch." Myungsoo snapped back.

"Myungsoo what are doing !? Showing up suddenly out of nowhere and--"

"You stay out of this!" he spat at her making her stop mid-sentence, and feel scared at his tone.

"She doesn't even know anything of this yet you can say that to her. Shh..And you say that you--"

Myungsoo plunched him again to shut him up.

"Stop!" I don't know why you are doing this but ...please Myungsoo." she cried.

He glared at the boy at the ground one last time and turn away pulling the girl with him.

"Tsk tsk..aish i need to clean up" muttered Luhan watching his rival with the girl he liked, disappearing  gradually in the dark.

***

 

"Myungsoo ! Stop dragging me . It hurts."she sighed  not knowing what has gone today to the boy before him. She wanted to cry out that instant.

Why are they always like this?**

"....."

"It hurts .."she mumbled not gettimg a response from him but she felt him loosen up his grip on her.

She sighed again.

Soon, they reach infront of the mansion to which the girl stopped abruptly making the rushing male to stop.

"Why are you always like this?"

"...."

"Myungsoo please..Why are the both of you acting like this?"

"...."

"I don't know whats happening between you guys but it hurts....a lot seeing someone i l-- ..seeing you like this.I'm disappointed in you ...a lot. Even if you guys have issues can't you just solve it without fighting?"

"You don't know anything." he replied gritting his teeth not looking at her knowing he wouldn't be able to control himself anymore.

"Then..can't you guys just tell me?"

"You're too blind to notice it"

"So i can't? I can't know about why my bestfriends are fighting."

"So i'm not your only best friend anymore?"

"Myungsòo..."

"....."

"You really wanna know why i'm acting like this?" he asked sternly burning with confidence.

"Why?" she asked looking at his eyes.

"Don't regret it cuz i'm not gonna hold back anymore" saying that he pulled the girl towards him and pressed his lips on hers making her widen her eyes at his quick unpredicted action...

She frozed. Everything became quiet. She felt his lips on hers...

 

                                                     ---to be continued when i get more comments XD JK.(not really kidding tbh)

 


 

A/N:-

        The double update is for anitaklr24. I love you. And also my other commentors, subscribers.❤❤❤

I want to end this soon thats why i'm rushing hehe.Its not even a month yet but i'd like to end this and continue my other stories.Pliz do check out the others.:)

But there is still a long way to go for this story. I think this  chapter might be the half of the story or not? i'm not sure lets see. There will be many turn of events comming up without any dramas. I don't like dramas so...yeah no dramatic effects! Its already drafted so plis do comment and urge me more to update. Anyways plis do look forward to it!:)pliz pliz pliz...