Our Day1

Fate 【ON HOLD】

Myungsoo smiled as he felt her leaning in accepting his movements. He swiftly pulled back from the kiss.

"I think I have to go now" he wishpered startling Yoomi.

He pulled himself up from the bed followed by Yoomi's confused eyes. He looked back at her, "What? What's that face you're makin right now?" He asked cheekily.

"Are you really leaving now? Its midnight"

"Told you, I don't wanna be a bad guy staying over at a girl's house. The elders here won't like it" He said hoping off the bed fixing his hair a bit. 

"Yeah but your house isn't close and its dark out there with no bus."she sat up stating the fact. Myungsoo smiled satisfied that she was genuinely worried.

"I have my ways, and uh--- don't see me off. Stay right there and go back to sleep" he said seeing her hoping down the bed like he did.

"Nah...I need to close the door, you see...after you leave" she stated simply and walked out the room leaving the male speechless.-_-

"Hey, at least say 'I have to close the door too so i'll walk you off'" he said following her.

"...."

(-_-)

"You're so cold Yoo--"he stopped mid sentence when she held out an umbrella.

"It might rain, here take this and also, I wanted to tell you something but I forgot"she said seeming to try to remember it.

"??"

"Ahh..remembered..."

"??"

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! That hairclip you gave me...its not because I don't like it that I don't use it nor bring it at school!"

"...."

"You don't know how much I care for that tiny thing that I have ...kept it preciously inside a glass box ...like those in a museum"she mumbled but loud enough for him to hear, all the while with a flushed face.

She was startled when he suddenly pulled her for a hug.

"I saw it :') ...at your table beside your family photo." he said before pulling back again smiling from ear to ear.

"Don't smile too much. You look creepy" she snapped looking away blushing.

Myungsoo chuckled and walked a step down putting on his sneakers.

"Make sure to dream of me so we can meet. Myungnight" he stated plainly, looking at her straight.

"What's with the sudden blandness? No sugar-coating?"she joked.

"Did you hear what I just said?"

"Uh..yeah?"

"If I said 'Make sure to dream of me~ Have a Myungnight!' ,you'll probably cringe"

"Oh..that's what you just said?"

"Yeah"

"Oh...yeah I'd cringe"she  said biting her tongue trying to hide her smile which she couldn't.

She caught him looking at her straight as if he was judging.

"What? Stop ...doing that "she said looking away.

"Nothing. Gotta go now, bye" he smiled and opened the door to walk out when Yoomi suddenly hold his wrist.

He looked back and chuckled.

"Aye~ miss me already?"

She released it slowly."Not really, just wanted to say to reach home safe"

He grinned"Well who knows, I don't know my future out there tonight"

YM: (-_-)

MS:  (^-^)

"...."

*Baam!!* //door closed//

"Goodnight!" She shouted from the inside.

*-*-*

1 hr later,

From: Yoomi

"Hey, you reach home?"

Myungsoo smiled when the msg popped up his screen.

From: Myung^^

"Hey, the owner of this phone is kidnapped by some gang which is us"

From: Yoomi

"Oh..thank god :')"

Myungsoo frowned at the reply and chuckled after a sec.

From: Myung^^

"Error 404: Your msg can't be sent" Myungsoo smiled satisfied with his sarcasm.

From: Yoomi

"Oh..you guys( Myungsoo) must be in hell, even the msg can't be reached"

(-_-)

"...." //half a min

From: Myung^^

"Ily"//*seen√

After 5mins,

'Aye..she's ignoring..'

Yoomi jumped a bit shocked when her phone on her hand vibrated signaling Myungsoo's call. She didn't know what to reply so she didn't and he's probably gonna ask about it.

Myungsoo frowned when she didn't receive the call...but she called back a second later.

"What?" //sounding tough

"I'm in hell, won't you save me?"

"You must have deserve it"

"Yeah maybe"

"...."

"...."

//no talk for half a min

"Why did you call?"

"Yah! Why are you being so cold now?"

"I like you too okay...How many times do I have to say it in a day?"

"Thats the first time today...its 2:00 am now and nah I didn't call for you to say that, you said that yourself and I like it"

Yoomi blushed and bit her lips.

"I hate you"

"Stop being cute. You don't know how much I had to braced myself before I left your house"

"What?"

"Ily, night!" ~toot toot toot~

"...."

'I miss her already' he sighed and pressed his face on the pillow.

His mind brought back on the street way back home.

FLASHBACK~

Myungsoo took a cab a little far from Yoomi's house, as the rain was indeed starting to have its own time. The road was quiet with no one except the sound of the rain. It was dark and gloomy.

"Young man, why so late at night?" The driver who was a man of 50s asked.

"Hm? Ah..something came up"

"You wanna live a long life?"

Myungsoo couldn't deny it felt kinda creepy when he asked that.

"I shouldn't say this but I think you should break up with your girlfriend right now"

"-_-"

"I'm a man who knows a little about future and I don't feel good when I see you right now"

"And why are you telling me that?"

"If you choose the girl you're with right now, I don't smell a happy life of yours ahead"

"Wth are you talking about!? Can you please mind your own business and take me home?"

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you..just wanted to make you aware of something ahead"

"Stop making things up. Just get me home ajhushi"he said annoyed.

"Oh...sure sure but one more, she's your first one right?" 

FLASHBACK END~

'That man was really creepy..arrgh..its bugging me off'

*-*-*

The next day:

Yoomi skipped out from her house early and took the bus at Luhan's

***

"So your family is already at the airport?"

"Yeah, i had to settle some things in my room before leaving so I stayed back, they're waiting now. Btw, Dude, didn't you sleep last night?"

"Yeah..haha"

"Myungsoo??"he asked making her smile and nod.

"Eh? Seems like something good happened" 

She nodded shyly again.

"I can't believe you can be someone so in love"

She frowned "Is that a diss or compliment??"

"Idk.."

"...."

"I'll miss you bestie"she said punching Luhan on his arms a little hard.

"Ow..do you have to punch? I'll miss you more"

"Make sure not to forget me"

"Its just a month-_-"

"I was just joking-_-"

"Anyway, i'll contact you frequently. Make sure you won't cry"

"Why would I?"

"Idk, you seem to cry a lot in front of me"

"I'm not that weak"

"I know"

"You'll be late"

"Yeah"

"See you soon again bye"

"Bye, take care. I'll be off now"

Yoomi stood waving him off a bit sadly. She won't be seeing him for a while now.

Her phone rang up startling her, 'Sunggyu oppa'

"Hello"

"Yoomi-ah, Is Myungsoo with you?"

"No, I'm outsi-"

 

"Try calling him. We cnt reach him, he's not picking up..that kid"

"OK."

She dialled him and he rejected her call.

"What the??"

She dialled him again and he rejected it again.

She pressed the call button once more--

"YAH!!KIM SUNGGYU CAN YOU STOP BOTHERING ME!!?"

"?''

"....."

"Its me"

"Idc who you are, lemme have some sleep!!"

~toot toot toot~ 

There he cut it off...(-_-)

*-*-*