Exam starts, At Luhan's And The Unfamiliar girl!

Fate 【ON HOLD】

 A/N: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD. WC-3037 not really long but yea it is for me bleh~

BTW, When i look back at the chapters i found words missing. This is my first time writing so i'm not really good with the formats and all. It seems that way-too-informal(u knw wat m tryin to say) wrds cannot be written directly here or they remove it ultimately, right??? 

Well whatevr it maybe pliz understand this newbie here for the missing words.XD

             ENJOY~


 

 

 

             The two teenagers enjoyed their time , with the male's parents. Yumi did the most talking trying to boost up the air like a happy virus to which the other couple was really fond to. Myungsoo was trying his best to join in the talk comfortably but sometimes end up arguing with the girl as she brought up many embarrassing, not-really-true-facts infront of his parents like- how he cried on her that day(she even added it was girly making the couple laugh), how arrogant but dumb he was not really caring what the couple would think of that , as she added that he was still a genius at maths. She blabbered about some nonsense to make him get embarrassed purposely which she suceeded. She even told his parents that he was becoming wierder everyday , telling out the wierd questions he asked her, 'explaining ' the confusing actions he did but just shake it off saying she thinks it must be because of the exam-stress to which the couple laughed , fully knowing their son's silent feelings and the pure innocence of the girl before them. But all the while Myungsoo blushed like crazy trying to change the topic to which he failed miserably and ended up hiding his face with his hands fully aware that his love interest was revealed by herself to his parents , but totally oblivious to it.

 

The two waved the couple good bye after helping the woman to go back in the hospital , after the hearty meal but not before the woman whispered something to his son to which he blushed hard --- 'She's cute. Right choice you got there~'

 

*-*-*

It was dark already. They went inside his car. Myungsoo sighed knowing she forgot to buckle the seat belt again. *cough He coughed purposely waiting her to put it on. But she didn't. He just chuckled.

"Are you going to keep telling them each and everything i do?"he asked looking at her.

"Huh?oh..Yup , if thats how i'll be able to make you feel comfortable with your parents"

*you just made me embarrassed not comfortable**

"Even the things i do to you? Like how you told 'em out earlier??"

She nodded  totally not caring what he's trying to get at. She was just helping out for him.

The girl was shocked when he patted her head all the while chuckling. She felt this wierd sensation when he touched her on the head. A very warm and fluffy one. She blushed when he did that.

He seem to wait for something  before suddenly, slouching up a bit from his seat and leaned directly  infront of her without a warning to which the girl was surprised at his sudden move . She didn't know why or how but she held a breath at the close proximity. His side view was directly before her , her lips just a mere apart from his right cheek. She blushed and gulped as she found her heart skipped a beat. The time seems to stop for her at that moment.

It was dark. The street light was the only light that came in through the car window, which hit his face softly complimenting his looks with the little shadows casted over his perfect angles. She couldn't help but fix her eyes on him, taking in his appearance slowly. His fringe lay neatly yet messily on his forehead complimenting his eyebrows, long eyelashes, glowing dark orbs, a nose that any guy would die to have and the perfect kissable lips. She gulped again, this time involuntarily. Her heart skipped another beat again . She released her breath a little   , nervous... but the sweet scent of his that entered right through her nose the next moment she breathe in , wasn't helping her at all. It was a familiarly unfamiliar scent. She close her eyes thinking something is wrong with her..trying to calm herself down.

She opened her eyes again but regretted the next second. She swore something wierd ran down her spine. Without even knowing, her toes curled and her hands squeezed her skirt , holding her breathe again but managed to have a straight face even though it was a nervous one.

There he was . His face right before hers. She didn't look away.

"Are you sleepy?"he asked worried,warm breathe hitting her face. Myungsoo leaned back and she realised he was putting on the seatbelt for her.

"Yeah"she managed to say breathing out slowly.

"Thought so..you were dozing of  just now"he said oblivious to the the real reason why she kept her eyes closed a moment ago. He started driving back home. She managed to compose herself after a while.

 

"You seem tired , Yumi. I'm sorry we didn't get to go at Lotte--"

"We can go there next time Myung."

"The ticket was for one time though and you even went to buy it"

"Don't worry i'm not sad over it besides i really enjoyed meeting your parents again."

"Really?"

"Yeah , the first time i met them and even when i came to your house, i was gloomy and all and couldn't get to thank them that much. I'm glad it went well today Myung. You're parents are really good persons. Are you still having a hard time to forgive them?Is that why you asked for 2 months?"

Myungsoo suddenly became nervous.

"Yeah"he lied.

"Really?I thought you're okay with them...its okay i can understand. But i'm telling you, they really are good and respectable persons Myung."she nodded agreeing to herself, the male nodded too wanting to trust her.

  ***

"Good Night. Best of luck for tomorrow"Yumi wished.

"Yea. You too :)"

 

 

Like that , the night went by with the girl starting to rethink the earlier wierd feeling again and again and even blushing a little. She wasn't affected in the morning but tonight, inside the car..with the dim light..somehow her heart started playing tricks with her. She shook off the thought a little later though. While Myungsoo, just washed up and remembered how the girl embarrassed him today infront of his parents and what Sungyeol and his mom said to him earlier. He too , blushed and hide his face on the pillow trying to sleep which he managed to somehow. 


 

 

"Good Morning Myung!"Yumi put out his plates infront of him as he sat down the table , already dressed up.

"Morning:)" He started digging in and smiling.

"Ready?"

"Yup. You?"

"Yup!" They both giggled.

*** 

"So Mrs.2nd. Be mentally prepared cuz i'm gonna win"he said driving to school.

"Dream on Mr.1st"

"Aye!You and your insults!"he said disapproving.

"You started it!"she snapped back.

"That doesn't count as insult!"he spat back.

"Oh! But it was to me!"she stuck out her tongue making the male to chuckle.

 ***

They reach school and soon, the bell rang. Some students swarm inside not really caring about the grades while many did.

"Yumi!! Good Luck !"shouted Woohyun from the corner. Yumi smiled and put a thumbs up wishing him back.

'You guys too'she mouthed to the others including Luhan who all wished her back. It was her first exam since she transferred here. Since her grade record before was outstanding, she was already there in the topmost part of the school ranking chart even if she wasn't in any exams here before. So many were keeping their eyes on her including the teachers.

She looked back from the guys and looked down blankly not knowing the guy at the side was frowning at her . She look up to see him looking at her.

"What?"she asked.

"You didn't wish me"

???**

"But i did."

"When?"he frowned more .

 "Yesterday night"

"But it isn't today!"he whinned like a kid. The girl just roll her eyes.

"All The Best To Mr.1st!"she said sarcastically .

"Be ready to be Mrs.2nd!"

"Yea whatever!"

":P"

 

Their test started soon as the teacher gave out the paper. There was not a single noise or even sound inside the classroom. Everyone was doing their own problems, keeping their pens on their head once in a while . It shocked the girl when Myungsoo gave up the paper to the teacher 15mins later.

Ehh?** Didn't he manage to write it nicely? Or, is he doing this on purpose again like before??

 

 ***

The test ended. And the teacher went out with the sheets of paper. The students started murmuring loudly and some groaned saying its tough.

 

"How was it?"he asked.

"Good. Btw, how about you?? You were like giving the paper up in just 15mins."

"Thats becuz i'm gonna be before you, Mrs.2nd always and forever"he smirked.

"Before me always and forever??"she frowned.

He nodded childishly which made the other to shook her head in disapproval.

"Don't worry, i'll be at your--"

"Yumi . How was it?"Luhan asked turning back oblivious at the fact that he interupted someone and that someone is glaring at him right now.

"Good. You?"

"Yea me too"he smiled at Yumi earning a similar smile back from her which made the other boy frown.

"My sister said she wants to see you. Mind coming over to my house since we're going home early today?"The oblivious boy asked the girl to which the jealous freak crease his eyebrows at.

"Really? I want to meet her too." Myungsoo frowned more knowing where this is going.

"Yea. You should comeover"

"Won't i be a--"

"No you're my friend, you're always welcome at my house :)"the other boy interrupted knowing what she was gonna say as the later smiled back nodding.

And that made Myungsoo to sulk and turn away looking out at the window.

 ***

School was over halfday as it was the day of their monthly exam, and still two more papers to go for the exam to be over. Yumi went away with Luhan to his house at which Myungsoo didn't have a say knowing it might not turn out nice like the last time if he pulled her away from the other guy , when she asked him to go home alone.

He was with the boys at their condominium thinking hard to what steps Luhan might take before him totally being a jealous freak. Poor Luhan's little sister, she even got nearly cursed in the male's mind.

"Hey Myungsoo. Shouldn't you be at home enjoying the day with your girl?"asked Sungyeol as he entered newly in the room not knowing why he was there. Myungsoo was still deep thinking so he couldn't really hear what he said to which the other male frowned.

"Yumi's with Luhan at his house and this dude is having a hard time because of that"Woohyun said pointing to Myungsoo with a thumb. Sungyeol chuckled.

"Jealousy`~" Sungjong added to which Myungsoo snaped out and glared at them for jumping to conclusions.

"Its not that! I'm just thinking what steps Luhan might take before me!"he snapped.

"Thats jealousy"sing-songed Dongwoo in a quiet voice so that the guy won't hear and glare at him to which he failed and did earn a sharp glare from the younger male.

"Myungsoo wanna take that off from your mind for a while?"asked Sunggyu chuckling to which the younger nodded and stood up.

"Lets go"he said making them confused. Sunggyu understood him.

"No not that..i'm just talking about playing some games"he said.

"Thats boring"he said.

"Then you wanna go at the club??"Woohyun asked to which he nodded naively.

"Okay. Lets go!"Woohyun chirpped wanting to go there himself to relieve stress. Its been a while for them so the others nodded agreeing.

 


 

At Luhan's---

 

The boy entered his sister's room bringing in some juice.

"Yumi , have some drinks"he handed her.

"Thanks"

"I don't want to drink milk. I want to drink Eonnie's drink"Little Lucy said  with rough korean to her brother when he gave her the glass of milk.

"No you can't! Just drink the milk up."He spat making the little girl pout and obey. Yumi stiffled a laugh seeing this side of Luhan. He seems to be the sweet caring brother type but came out he's a scary yet caring brother.

"Eonnie, lets play hide and seek!!"the little girl suggested eyes glowing.

"Sure, why not! Eonnie will be out at the living room to count till 20 okay??"she said eyes glowing as its her first time playing , feeling excited.

"Okay. :)Lets go hide oppa"she tugged on his shirt pulling.

(A/N: Lets just go with oppa cuz i dn't knw 'brother' in chinese.)

Yumi went out and started counting backwards from 20.

"20..19..18..17..16..----------0!! I'm coming~"she said walking towards the room.

She opened the door slowly , head poking in first.

"Hello~" she said softly giggling a bit.

"Where are you Lucy?? I'm gonna eat you up when i find you~"

She saw a little cute b*tt sticking out a bit near the wardrobe. She smiled at the little girl and slowly walk behind her.

"Gotcha!!!"she said as she grab the little girl from the back. Lucy jumped a bit surprised but laughed .

"Oppa i'm out! Be careful eonnie is coming~"she giggled and shouted.

Yumi frowned when she realised he wasn't there at the bedroom leaving the option only the bathroom next to it. She walked slowly nearing to open the bathroom door. She clicked it open and push it---

"YAAAAAH!!!" She jumped surprised as Luhan jump out in front of her just as she step forward to seek him.

Luhan and the little girl hi-fived and laughed at her frightened face 

"Its not funny!"she said at the dup siblings which made them laugh even more.

"Now now Lucy. Its your turn.Now go shoo shoo~" Yumi pushed her outside slowly excited to hide. Just as the little girl went out she run here and there to search a hiding place in panic to which the male laughed. She looked up and frowned at him only to be pulled by the male at told her to go under the bed.She looked unsure at him but did what he told her as he followed her.

The comforter touched the floor so it was all dark inside. It was an obvious hiding place but the boy knew that his little sister is kinda afraid to seek under the bed as she was just a kid with scary fantasies. She even always let her brother to watch her before her sleep.

It was dark and the two was so quiet inside.The bed was big but the two had a hard time  squeezing inside. The girl was too occupied with trying her best not to get busted by Lucy that she didn't know how Luhan was right now.

Meanwhile , the boy was nervous with feeling her low breath so close to him. Its been quiet a while since they stayed that way. Lucy seem to be taking so much time coming in that somehow Luhan got impatient sweating nervously.

"Luhan"the girl whispered quietly.

"Hmm?"he replied more nervous at her soft voice.

"Why isn't she coming?"

"I don't know"

"Did something happen?"

"I don't think so"

"Its been a while. Should we go out?"

The boy thought for a bit and nodded. They came out and took long breathes.

"Waaah! Its so hot in there!"the girl said oblivious to the blushing boy next to her.

"Y..yea" .

"You're sweating too. I thought it was only me" she said again making the boy to blush more.

They stood up and went out to search for the girl who didn't come to seek 'em.

"Lucy??"Luhan called to see the girl with his parents .

"Oh..mom , dad , you're back?"he asked. His parents looked confused at the girl to which Yumi bowed a little nervously.

"Mommy , daddy. Thats Yumi Eonnie,oppa's friend and i invited her today"said the little girl smiling widely .

"Oh..really? Hello Yumi, we've heard lots about you from Luhan. Nice to meet you. We're their parents:)" introduced Mrs.Xi smiling.

"Hi .Mr and Mrs.Xi.I'm Song Yumi. Nice to meet you too"she bowed back and introduced.

"Thanks for being his first friend here. Btw,why are sweating so much , son?"asked Mr.Xi to which the boy blushed.

"Oh..Sorry oppa eonnie. I forgot to seek as mommy came back"said Lucy appologically.

"Eonnie , oppa and i were playing hide and seek . It must be because he was hiding under the bed, right oppa?"the little girl asked to which the boy nodded nervously.

"Then i won. I know where you were hiding . You always said you'll hide there so i won't see you because i'm scared to search there"she blabbered making Yumi to chuckle looking at Luhan thinking they hid there for nothing.

"Okok . Yumi why don't you stay here for dinner. It will be a pleasure for us to serve you :)"the boy's mother asked.

"Ah...no no Mrs.Xi.Thank you but I have to go for work . Its time for me to go back already.umm..Maybe another time?"she said looking at the clock.

"Ok. Then next time. You're such a hard working girl."

"Thank you Mr.Xi.I'll be going then."Yumi bowed.

"Eonnie i'll go and take your bag"said Lucy and sped into her room and came out with her bag fast to which Yumi smioed a 'thank you' at her.

"Thnks again .Mr.and Mrs.Xi.Bye Lucy.:)"said Yumi bowing to the elders again.

"I'll walk you out"ofered Luhan to which she nodded and both went out.

 

"I'll be going then.:)"

"Come again tomorrow . Lucy will love it:)"

"Lets see :). Bye"  she said and went inside the bus waving at him from inside making the male smile genuinely.

 


 

The guys were already at their club. They walked up the little stage and stood at their respective places holding their instruments garnering attention from the young people below.

Myungsoo strumed the guitar a bit added by Sungyeol's drums making the people go wild cheering them.

"Its been a while...Please enjoy!:)"Sunggyu said earning some wooes~ from the audience.Each of them smiled and began their perfomance as usual.

 

                                  ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

(A/N:I'll just skip it after the perfomance. Just assume that they sang whatever awesome songs of theirs which came into your mind)

"Thank you!:)" Woohyun said after Sunggyu ended his high note.

The little crowd cheered and whistled at them along with big claps, the girls as usual drooling over their hotness(just like me bleh~XD).

They walked down and sat down at their usual place. Woohyun and Sungyeol went away saying they'll go and have fun dancing. The club was not those way too sl*tty clubs. Its just a place for them to let out their stress having some drinks (not wine, they are good kids and they know their limits) and fun dancing with the other people once in a while.

Myungsoo was playing with the straw of his juice , that one specific girl coming back to his mind.

"Myungsoo??" an unfamiliar voice called.

All of them look up to see an unfamiliar girl. It was usual for girls to come forward trying to hit on them so the other guys turn back to whatever they were doing.

Myungsoo did the same not really caring about the girl who was trying to get his attention.

"You're Mr.Kim Jinsoo's son Myungsoo , right?" She asked again. He nodded a little indicating he was.

Myungsoo saw that the girl brightened up a little.

"Can i have a sit here?"she asked him.Usually girls would just come and sit without asking and try to seduce 'em. But as the girl was asking he just nodded again.

"Hi, I'm Jung Jinhee. You must not know me but i do know you a lot:)"she smiled and said. Myungsoo nodded again not really sure of how she knew him a lot.

The girl smiled awkwardly as she didn't feel really welcome there.

"Umm..I'm Daehyun's younger sister." she said slowly.

Myungsoo's eyes widened hearing the once familiar name. Jung Daehyun??


 

A/N :

      Thank You Kimtara08 for subscribing^_^ .love you!