So-Not Myungsoo

Fate 【ON HOLD】

"WHAT!?"

"Then why would you give me this anyway?" she said.

"Yah! I thought you looked cute on it the other  day..that i kinda bought it that day" he said looking away blushing.

Yumi remembered Sungjong putting some specific clips on her head. Myungsoo was looking at her that time??

Her face flushed red when she realised it.

"Oh..i-i thought y-you didnt believe me and just thought of me as some clip obsessed girl"

"I know you didn't do it"

"You do?"

Myungsoo nodded.

"Why are you so sure? What if i did?" she asked.

"You did!?" Myungsoo acted surprised and asked back. Yumi frowned and hit him.

"Of course i didn't. I'm not that cheap. If i had to steal i would have stole bigger ones like that pretty big ego of hers...how much i want to crush it"

Myungsoo laughed when she said that.

"Waahh..You're really scary"

Yumi stared at him smiling and looked down blushing.

"I've missed you" she wishpered quietly but Myungsoo heard it.

"Me too" he said before walking forward. Yumi smiled and followed him.

Yumi remembered him saying he texted. She look at her cell phone inbox and found he indeed texted. She smiled looking at it.

"I have to thank Suji" she suddenly said. Myungsoo look at her.

"Why?"

"I got to talk with you thanks to her:)" she said shyly. Myungsoo just chuckled.

"Where's your house? I'll drop you off. Don't say NO"

Yumi zipped and nodded agreeing.

*-*-*

"Its totally a different direction from mine..." he commented about her house. She nodded

"How about your part time workplace? Its not far from your place right?" he asked worried.

"Well the previous boss has a branch cafe right at the edge of our walkway. Its just some meters away . Don't worry I'll be fine"

He nodded. Yumi wondered why Myungsoo is suddenly giving off this wierd vibe. If it was the Myungsoo she lived with he would have followed her until her workplace like he did before. But the Myungsoo now just nodded when she said its close by. Even the tone he's talking to her now seems different . Maybe she's being paranoid because he told her to forget about his confession but then..he really seem to act different from before.Like how awkwardly close they seem , they talk like before but still with some awkwardness and some wary in between them. She couldn't help but notice it. She wonders if Myungsoo felt the same on her.

Soon they reach the place.

"So this is you're house?" Yumi nodded. Myungsoo smiled.

"I can feel the warmness in this neighbourhood"

Yumi nodded again.

"Its my home so i can't abandon it" she said sadly.

"I'll visit you sometime later. You'll be late for your work. Go in" he said making her mood suddenly drop.

"Won't you come in ?" she asked.Myungsoo shook his head.

"It won't be a good thing to the elders around here for a guy to enter your house. I'll come for a visit later"

"I can just tell them you're a frien-"

Myungsoo ruffled her hair suddenly making her stop whatever she was gonna say.

"You'll be late. See you tomorrow" he smiled and said before walking in his car and drove off.

Yumi looked down sadly. She doesn't feel like its the same Myungsoo and she doesn't like it. Maybe its because he felt awkward after a while too? Yeah that must be it. But why is he emiting this 'brother' vibe??

*-*-*

The next day at school:-

Yumi smiled when Myungsoo entered the class and sat next to her.

"Good morning" she said excitedly. He smiled at her.

"Did you read my text? You didn't reply.." she pouted a bit.

"Oh..you sent one?" He took his phone out and saw one from her.

'You reach home?' it must be sent yesterday when he went back.

"oh..sorry i didn't really check it" She nodded disappointed. Luhan came inside the class and smiled at them.

"Seems like you guys won't need me" he said making Myungsoo frown at him.

"What does that mean?" he asked. The other just grinned and turn away after saying.

"I still won't give up though" directing at Myungsoo. He frowned more and kicked the leg of Luhan's chair making the other turn back annoyed at him.

Yumi smiled at their little moments . The teacher came and started the lesson. Yumi noticed Myungsoo was unexpectedly listening carefully to the teacher's lecture while she on the other hand kept on stealing glances at him.

Suddenly she felt something hit her forehead and she found that it was the cover of a marker.

"Yah!Ms.Yumi, i know that Mr.Myungsoo is handsome and all but you can't just stare at him while i'm giving an important lecture here" The teacher scolded her. Everyone started laughing including Luhan. Yumi pouted, embarrased and turned away from Myungsoo.

Myungsoo kicked Luhan's chair again trying to make him stop laughing. Soon the class quiet down and resumed the class.

Yumi was so embarrased to even face the guy next to her right now. Suddenly she saw him writing down something at the back of his note and push it to her.

'What happened? Is something wrong?' it said.

Shouldn't he be teasing her right now. What she expected was something by the line 'hey. I know i'm handsome' or maybe 'you can stare at me all you want'. But here it is sounding worried.

She wrote back 'Nothing ..its just wierd to see you so engrossed in the lecture' and push it to him.

Myungsoo looked at it and nodded understanding why she's been 'staring' at him.

*-*-*

At recess-

"Yah! Are you guys 'okay' now?" Woohyun said refferring to the two. Yumi waited for Myungsoo to say something but he didn't and just ignored it. So just nodded saying they're okay.

Ofcourse its not just the girl but all of them nofice Myungsoo's sudden changed. Luhan thought the two reconciled but he too noticed how Myungsoo's been answering and acting. It sas wierd.

"Ahh~" Luhan said suddenly turning to the girl signaling her to open .She felt uncomfortable as all were watching them .

"Yah..i can eat alone" she said while stealing glances at the one boy who wasn't even looking at them. Luhan pouted.

"I know you can.But can't you just accept this? I even put all my heart in it to wrap the meat for you"he said. Yumi glance again at Myungsoo and seeing him not a bit interested to even look up, her heart fell and just accept Luhan's offer.

"Yah! You can't just openly flirt with her like that" Woohyun complained.

"Why not!?" the other snapped back.

"Here eat mine Yumi. aah~"Woohyun said ignoring the other.

"Hey. Eat mine too!"

"Mine too"

Then all or them started wrapping for her while she just accept it half heartedly all the while glaring at Kim Myungsoo who still didn't look at what they were doing and instead focus in his phone.

*-*-*

Myungsoo walk out from the school together with the girl.

"Say, Myungsoo. Will you be okay with your studies without me?" she asked hoping him to say no but at the same time yes.

"You'll know it when the result comes out"he said and she nodded.

"Umm. Do you have a wish i can grant if you result s good?" she asked hoping for him to reply something.

"Not really" he answered making her disappointed.

"How about you?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Anything you would want?" he added.

"Not sure. I'll say it when i have it" she said and Myungsoo nodded.

Suddenly, Luhan rang up. Myungsoo saw it.

"Hey Yumi. Can you wait for me? I'm in charge of duty today. I'll come out in 5mins. Let's walk home together " he spoke on the other side.

"Uh..well" she glanced at Myungsoo who was looking back at her.

"See you in 5mins . Okay? bye" he said again on the other side seeming a bit rushed not waiting her reply.

"What did he say?" he asked.

"Ah. He's on duty today and..."

"Told you to go first?" he added.

"Not really..told me to wai-"

"Thats good then. You won't go alone" Myungsoo said smiling.

Her heart fell.

She thought he was going to drop her back, wasn't he?

"I have to go now. Call me when you reach home" he said before patting her head and walk away.

"....."

Yumi thought to herself if she's being too much. Her heart seems to want so much from Myungsoo and yet the same time can't show it to him. Of course she wanted him to fulfill all this selfish desires of her feelings.

"I feel like i'm one of those annoying manga characters...TT.TT"

Why is her heart complaining when Myungsoo is trying his best ??

Why does she feel frustrated when he's being so brother-like to her??

Honestly Myungsoo wasn't different much from before but just some slight changes with a little awkwardness in between which she really doesn't like.

She wants the Myungsoo who said whatever he liked to her without caring a thing in the world. She wants that annoying Myungsoo. Not a faked Myungsoo who would go wary around her.