No Lotte World But Hospital!

Fate 【ON HOLD】

 


 

 

Its been awhile since  Myungsoo went into his room and Yumi did the laundaries and the cleanings all the while thinking about the guy and his confusing actions. 

But she just shook it off thinking he must be stressed out because of the exams and all and she was going to cheer him up today . Yes ! She was so excited about going   to Lotte World with her best friend. She nodded to herself making sure she'll be able to make him forget his worries and enjoy it at the max even if he had gone there before.

It was already 3pm when she finished washing up . She dressed up casually in comfortable clothes and took her bag and came out of her room excitedly before Myungsoo's door ready to knock. Just as she raise her right hand to knock, the door clicked open revealing Myungsoo in a shock face. Yes , he was shock to see her standing right at his face, and he moved back a little, just a little nervous . She smiled widely at him.

"Seems that you're ready!"she chirrped as he was dressed up in a casual way. He nodded knowing that the girl before him was excited and a little sad that she was still chirppy at him even after his actions earlier. He has been thinking that the girl might at least act gloomy at him because he left her confused earlier but no, she wasn't. She is her usual self--chirrpy and way too naive.

"Lets go"he said , smiling a little so she won't feel any negative feeling radiating from him and walked down. The girl followed him. Just as they step out of the main door, Myungsoo's phone rang .

Both of them stopped walking. Myungsoo look at the caller ID and frowned. Its been a while his butler called up to him.

"Yes, Mr.Jung?"

The girl looked at him wondering why he's calling .

"W..what?"The male's face hardened. Something was wrong, Yumi knew it.

"Oh..Is she okay now?"he said on the other line after a while.

"I see. Its good then"

"I'm sorry but i'm not coming. Tell her to care of herself"he ended the call and looked down.

"Something wrong Myungsoo??"The girl asked.

"Nothing..Lets go"he said with a straight face and step out to go but held back by the girl.

"Something's wrong. What is it?"she asked worried.

"Its noth--"

"Tell me "she said sternly knowing he's trying to ignore something important.

The male just sighed.

"Its Mr.Jung. My parents got into an accident and mom's at the hospital. Seems that they just came back. Its just minor injuries, dad's not even hurt that much. Its nothing to worry about, lets just go"he said reffering to Lotte World .

The girl frowned. She knew how the boy's feeling right now. Minor injuries or not, its still his parents. And he was still not ready to forgive them, even if they had already talked about it. Its between him and her..and not with him and his parents. He thought that he's okay with them now but no . He still have this little feeling of being abandoned.So he's still gonna act like a brat.

"Myungsoo. Lets go to the hospital "

Myungsoo frowned at her. No, no way he was going to let her excitement a moment before, go down to hell because of this.

"No.Lets just go to the amus--"

"Myungsoo. We have already talk about this .Your parents are at the hospital , and we can't just go and enjoy the day. Thats just so rude."The girl said stating the fact.

"Come on lets go to the hos--"

"I'm not going!!" Myungsoo shouted but regretted when he saw Yumi.

"....."

"If you're not..then i am. Where's the hospital?"she asked.

The male sighed.

"Okay you win.Lets go"he said and walked before her. She sighed too. No she was not sad at the fact that they won't go to the amusement park butat the tension just now.

 


 

At The Hospital-

"Oh! Myungie ya you came.:)"Mrs.Kim said happily.

"Yumi's here too:)"she added.

"Hi Mrs.Kim.How are you feeling?"Yumi asked. Myungsoo was just standing near the door staring at his mother who was sitting up and leaning at the headrest with bandage on her head.

"I'm good . I'm not that hurt, just some wounds on the head , back and a little at my right leg. Don't worry . I'm so glad Myungsoo and you came."

"How did it happen?"she asked worried.

"Well somehow..We were driving back home from airport and yea we crashed with another car. But its okay. No one's hurt that much."

"Please take care of yourself. Where's Mr.Kim?"

"Oh..The doctor called him just now."

The girl nodded. Mrs.Kim looked at her son who was just standing there staring at her blankly and sighed. Yumi noticed it .

"Myungsoo. What are you doing over there?Come here.."She dragged him near the bed at his mom's side. He swallowed, nervously.

"Myungsoo..sorry. Actually we were going to surprise you without notice but i guess this is the surprise"chuckled his mother.

"......"

The room was quiet . No one said anything. Yumi was nervous not knowing what to say.

Suddenly, the door opened , revealing Mr.Kim with bandages on his hands. "Oh..You kids are here". Yumi bowed at him while Myungsoo stood still.

"Thank you Myungsoo for coming. I thought you wouldn't as we aren't that hurt. "Mr.Kim said.

"Oh..Mr.Kim , don't worry about that. He's been missing you guys so much"Yumi said which made Myungsoo frown at her. She shrugged mouthing 'its true'.

"Really? Thats good to hear. I miss you so much too Myungsoo"said his mom pulling him for a hug,patting him at the back. It was really an awkward hug for Myungsoo.Its true that he'd miss them. But its been really a long time he hugged her. Everytime his mom opened her arms for a hug when she comeback once a while, he would just avoid it and turn his back on them.

He leaned back after a minute, feeling uncomfortable despite missing his mother's warm hug.

"Till when will you stay here?"The boy spoke up finally. His mom smiled.

"Its minor so ..tomorrow"his father answered. He just nodded.

"What did the docter say Mr.Kim?"The girl asked worried .

"Nothing much. Just some tips so she can stand still and walk.She hurt her back you know"he added chuckling.

"Its good to hear that its nothing serious. Myungsoo was so worried "she said which made the male slit his eyes at her.

"I wasn't"he retorted.

"You did. You were even trying to hide that from me"she snapped back , playing innocent . Myungsoo gritted his teeth at the girl which made his parents chuckle at him.

"Seems like you guys are close now"said Mr.Kim

"Yea.Myungsoo is a good son Mr.Kim. I'm telling you."she said which again made Myungsoo frown at her.

"Its good to hear that"chimmed Mrs.Kim looking at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked away blushing a bit. He was not going to admit it but his face already did.He indeed was a good son.

"I mean..he always gets angry when i ask about you guys . That means he's worried that i might bad mouth about his parents right? After all Mr. and Mrs.Kim , its is indeed true that Myungsoo is the right one in the story. You guys were hard on him."she blabbered not really caring what she's saying and look up to see them , eyes wide on her.

                "......."

 

Myungsoo looked at her eyes wide. This girl really is bold! Mr.Kim felt awkward and embarrassed knowing it was indeed true. Mrs.Kim suddenly laughed, which made them turn thier heads to her.

"Oh..Yumi . You're so cute."she commented after calming down her laugh.

"You're right. We're sorry Myungsoo..really sorry. Its not that we want to but*sigh* .We won't make excuses, we really do apologise to you , son"she added looking from the girl then to her son.

Myungsoo stood there still not knowing what to say.

"Yea. You're mom's right..But the surprising news is , we are staying here for good." Mr.Kim said composing himself from the awkwardness before.

Myungsoo looked at him surprised.For good??

"How about the business overseas?"He asked curious.

"We might go sometimes but scarcely? Yea...like that . We've already appointed trusted persons in each areas so no worries."The older man answered.

"We know that what we did was wrong but we thought about it and did it for you, you know. We miss you a lot and thought that even if its late, staying with you now is for the best. So,mind forgiving us and let us take care of you even if its late??" Mrs.Kim asked hoping.

Myungsoo thought for while...somehow he didn't feel happy. Why? Is he still thinking that they don't deserve it? Is he thinking its really too late now? Is he thinking it will be uncomfortable or that he still can't forgive them? No..That wasn't any of it.But something is still 'bothering' him. He frowned thinking what is was. His eyes drifted to Yumi unconciously who was looking at him too. He looked away blushing instantly.

"Son?"called Mr.Kim waiting for his answer. He snapped out and gulped.

"Uh...Can you guys give me sometime?"he said nervously.

His parents nodded thinking that he must probably be uncomfortable and need his time to adjust.

"Uh..I mean , can you move in later.? like some months later?"he asked slowly.

"Some months? Thats long. Honey , do you really hate us that much??"Mrs.Kim asked sadly .

*Huh? No.That wasn't it!**

"No!! I..I don't hate you guys. Its not that!"he said quickly.

"Its okay honey . He needs time"said his father being the understanding one. His mom nodded. But the fact is, what his son is thinking is not what he's being understanding for.

"Then, we'll move in two months? Its long enough , right?" The older male asked.

*two months?long enough?**

He just nodded unconsciously but keeping his thought focused on something else.

They smiled.

"Yumi, why don't you guys stay here and eat out with us for dinner. I'm not that hurt so the doctor says, i can move around slowly,but carefully" Mrs.Kim said.

Yumi nodded agreeing wanting to let Myungsoo bond with them longer. She might just be a fourth wheel in the family but she knew Myungsoo will never agree to stay back alone with his parents.

 

After a while later, they went out to eat near the hospital, with Yumi and Mr.Kim helping the older women as she walked slowly. Myungsoo just walk at the back holding his mom's bag not knowing what to do. They sat at a table and Mr.Kim ordered.

 

"So Yumi . How's living in the house?"asked the woman.

"Its nice, Mrs.Kim"

"Just nice??"

Yumi shook her head.

"Its fun Mrs.Kim. I'm having a good time with Myungsoo. He's really a good friend"Myungsoo smiled hearing it.

"Then, how's school life? You must still be getting good grades"Mr.kim asked.

"School is great too. Thank you Mr. and Mrs.Kim"

"Its our pleasure. Just call us aunt and uncle. That'll be more comfortable for you and us too." The older male said for which the girl nodded happily.

The couple could see that Yumi has already got over her parents' death and now trying to adjust her life with a smile which she suceeded. She was gloomy when they first met her and brought her at their house but its already been a month and she's facing it well. She might not be their daughter but they are proud of her. They both, smiled at her.

"And..the tutoring is going well too . Myungsoo is actually a genius. He's so good..."said Yumi which made the handsome male smile proudly. The couple was smiling happily at the news too

"...he doesn't even need me. Its just that he need to focus in class too. He never does that but always keep on sleeping or look out the window. If he does that then i'm sure he won't need me"she added which made Myungsoo frown. He needs you. If what she said was true, then he swear he's going to keep on sleeping and looking out at class.

The couple laughed at her honesty. Suddenly, Myungsoo's phone rang so he excused himself out.

"Mr--no uncle , aunt.Umm..its not that i'm not enjoying living at the house or anything but...................."


 

 

"Hyung, whats up?"

"Myungsoo ya wanna come at the club?"asked from the other line.

"Uh..no. Is that why you're calling?"he asked.

"Yea. Thats too bad but i knew you would say that tbh. You have Yumi after all"said Sungyeol from the other side which made the younger blush.

"Ok then bye!"saying that the older ended the call. Myungsoo just smiled at Sungyeol's words not really knowing that the girl he loves is having a conversation now with his parents inside, which was a bit related to the thought that 'bothered' him earlier at the hospital , and also which was going to affect him the most when its revealed.

 


 A/N 

THANK YOU Tuffispanda for subscribing *hugs* and thanks to my lovely commenters too.!^__^ comment more plizz kkk