Getting to know about my tutor.

Fate 【ON HOLD】

Myungsoo rushed out of the house feeling so angry. He knew they had to go, but seriously , after declaring that a stranger will be living at our house?

He sat on a bench in the lawn. His parents must have thought he already went, but here he is, looking at them going away, behind a tree

Just like that they went away...again.

He turned back to look at the front door and saw the girl looking at him. She avoided his gaze and just went inside though.

Without knowing, his legs brought him inside the kitchen, watching her as she was pouring some tea. He kept his eyes on her. When she looked up his eyes hardened into a glare.

Wait..She looked familiar.

I'm not a fool i know she sits beside me at school and that my mom is behind that but thats not it. 

Maybe i have seen her somewhere else but who cares. 

 

"I didn't know someone would be insane enough to stay at other's house after their parents are dead", he said harshly.

 Myungsoo was shocked in his own words. He didn't know why such harsh words were coming out from his mouth.

'She looked down. She looked simple unlike any other daughters of those rich business man so i'm assuming she's not one of them. Girls are just the same, if they are rich, they'll spent all of it in stupid things. If not, then they think its unfair.'

"I feel bad for your parents for having a daughter who would live like a parasite" he said coldly not  believing he's actually blaming all on her. He didn't know why he was so angry and just spitting out everything on her.

She still didn't say anything. And the more she kept quiet the more Myungsoo burned with anger.

"I don't know if i should guard this house from you or should i never come back here because of you", He got more annoyed as the girl didn't even look up at him.

"..."he gritted his teeth.

"So filthy for a girl." She still isn't saying anything. This time he was furious.

"Yah! Don't you have a mouth to speak??or Is it that its way too poor like you to even have a voice!?" 

"..."

"Yaahh!" he shouted glaring at her but got taken aback when she just walked up to him calmly, gave the tea and walked away.

"Wh-wha?"

'Is she ignoring me, even after i spat all those venomous things?', He was shocked at his own words but more shocked at her actions.

He expected her to break down. He expected her to run away. He expected her to slap him or even answer back at him

Never did he expected a girl would keep calm with those words. He always thought girls always cry at even lil' things but that was more than lil'. He thought some girls are strong enough to slap a guy back when it reaches limit. He thought girls are too good with their mouth that they will blabber back at him. He thought they would run away breaking down with such strong words.

Did he miscalculate? Is it because of his lack in girl experience? But he sure knows how most girls act according to his environment.

He stood there looking down at the tea in his hand.

'So, she's the don't-care type'

Yumi's pov

He sure talks a lot. I know he' s trying to make me regret. I was angry. How dare he mentioned my parents? But what can i do? Its his house. 

I'll just move out after i'm quite sure of myself. Its not like i'm going to rip off everything from him. *sigh and its not like i'm going to steal from here.

Why say like that? I don't even wanna face those kind of jerks thats why i ignored him. Its not like i was sad or anything. I'm a proud daughter of my parents and i'll never be embarrased because of them.

I'm angrier than ever.

*-*-*

Its night already. Yumi was wondering around cleaning here and there. She didn't want to be a parasite so yeah.

Myungsoo came down from his room still remembering the earlier events and sat at the sofa watching her.

Yup. Yumi didn't even get to enter Myungsoo's room since he told her to take her things out  and even told her to never enter his room again, totally angered by her guts.

After that the girl just kept her things at the sofa and started doing house chores. The male switched on the T.V but kept on watching the female.

"You know, just doing chores won't pay it off"

She just kept on doing whatever she was doing .

"Why don't you just pack your things and go home?"

"..."

"..."

Ok He gets it. She was purposely ignoring everything he said. Thats why she didn't answer or react. She really didn't care.

"You're just wasti--"he mid-stopped when the girl just walked to the kitchen ignoring him again.

'Arrrgh!' He shouted inwardly, stomped his feet and followed her. How can this girl be so annoying ignoring him. 

"Yah! Are you ignoring me? How can you be so shameless?" He glared at her.

Suddenly, Yumi stopped what she was doing and spoke up.

"You sure talk a lot for a guy."

"... "

"W-What did you just say?" Myungsoo was sure he felt something wierd when he heard her voice, something fluffy? but he ignored it as he was more than furious at the same time.

"Just give me two months", she said calmly. triggering him more.

"months for what?", he spat

"I'll move out in two months. I'm sorry for causing all this trouble. Its my fault. Please give me two months and I promise i'll move out", Myungsoo didn't know what to say.

"O-ok d-don't forget it then.'', was all that came out from his mouth  before she resumed doing her things.

He felt guilty? Well he didn't know. Truth to be spoken, Myungsoo had never once encountered with women for long, with merely 5 mins. Of course all the ladies went gaga over him. But he always avoided it. He knew all of them were just drooling over his looks. Ever since he landed on earth, every girl who passed him drool over his looks and fame. From rich to the poor everyone and that had made him a bit of anti-girls.

Yes. He's known to be a playboy and all buts thats just a rumour. Its always been 5mins or less with girls, as they start flirting with him and him ignoring them. The real him hides in a corner of his own heart so he won't do things he despise.

But here, he was standing infront of a girl who was involved in his life more than 5mins. (Yeah except his mum) intriguing him in the best way possible.

He just walked up to his room after that, doing some thinking in his own room. He admit it, he was wavered at how the girl spoke to him. He felt so guilty, she sounded sincere. Of course, he was a good person.

All of this thought, he just waved it off by just saying its because he doesn't really get encountered closely with girls before.

Without knowing he flew to dreamland.

 

 

Yumi's pov

I can't believe i said i'll move out in about 2 months, I hope i can. I really don't wanna be with that guy.

But what am i gonna say to Mrs.and Mr.Kim? They will understand? YUP They Will Understand. :) Hopefully.

*-*-*

After getting all the works done, she wondered where she will sleep. She can move in tomorrow in her room as all the works have nearly finished. She just sighed and slept at the couch after cooking dinner. She didn't really feel like eating before her house's ' master', and so slept without eating.

 

Its 10 at night when Myungsoo woke up as his stomach grumbled.

'Oh its so late', He came down rubbing his eyes.

It was dark so he switched on the light and entered the kitchen to cook something but surprised to find the dinner already set for him?

'Did she make this?' His eyes roamed around the living room for the girl. 

'For me? But why'

He just ate a spoonfull and just smiled involuntarily at how simple the dish was, yet so delicious. Maybe, its because he was hungry and its  been a while since he ate homey food?

The seven guys always eat foods outside and don't really bother cooking. When they cook, its like just ramen and simple ones.

'Should i just accept her? Is she doing this just to be accepted? trick to get approval?', he thought before eating all of it and was quite full. He just breath out a happy breathe.

'Should probably give her a chance..maybe.With some conditions?'

He thought a bit about it more. Then he put the dishes and washed it not wanting to burden more on the girl. He's not really bad, see?

After finishing, when he came out of the kitchen and saw Yumi sleeping on the couch stirring a bit.

"So, she was sleeping here.", He went up and brought a comforter and put it on her. He unconciously smiled at her cuddly posture.

 

THE NEXT DAY-

When Yumi, woke up it was a bit more comfortable than when she had slept and realised herself in the comforter. She just  put it aside without thinking much and wash herself up for school.

She found that Myungsoo wasn't there at home that time and a note was stuck at the fridge

"Morning? See you at school.

 When are we going to start the tutoring, btw?" it said. 

"Wierd ", Was all Yumi said as she ate and went to school to have a 2nd long day at Woollim .