New Home?

Fate 【ON HOLD】

Yumi's pov

Hi everyone:). I'm Song Yumi. You have  heard about my unfortunate fate right? But of course i need to be strong. Its not only me who have such troubles right. Yup. And i need to be brave and live up for them.

I'm having a hard time doing some thinking right now. Yesterday, this two persons who claim to be my parent's best friends came and said something shocking to me.

 

FLASHBACK~

"So what do you think dear, please don't really mind us. We are not really living in the house anyway", says the unknown lady, nearly begging the poor girl. Yumi didn't know what to say or how to act before them.'

Ok...that's giving me more pressure.' She thought hearing her request.

 

Yumi's pov

I was just doing some house chores when these two people came and hugged me so tightly when  i said i was Song Yumi. They told me about being my parents' best friends.

'Seriously! Where were they before for i don't know them at all' was just what i thought when the women; yes one was man ...they were a couple i guess, told me they mainly work overseas with their business and all so they couldn't visit us. Well thats understandable since these days business is tough and all. The couple, who introduced themselves as Mr. and Mrs.Kim. looked glorious and luxurious, so i believe their business is a big high class one.

They told me stories about my parents and their childhood. The  stories were believable cause i know my parents the best 

Just thinking about them makes me wanna cry again. Sigh** So i guess the couple before me is trustworthy. 

Mr and Mrs.Kim wanted me to live at their house as they think of me as their daughter not to mention i'm at a big pressure. They told me that they were sorry about not being able to meet and visit our family in time. And that they are willing to help me for my studies and all. I feel really pressured so i just stood there offering some tea to them.

"I don't know Mrs.Kim. I feel pressured a-a lot to be honest" i said

"Oh, Yumi think of us as your own parents. We would love to help in everyway possible"

"If you feel that pressured then...how about tutoring our son. He's the same age as you", Mr.Kim suddenly said.

WoW that's giving me more pressure. Its good that they will help me in everything. Don't get me wrong. I don't like help like this either and i'm not a gold digger.

"What? Uh, i'm not really go-"

"What's your grade dear? As in rank in school?", she asked interuppting the doubtful  me. Actually, not that i'm being proud or anything 

"Um... my grades r A+.", i said shyly, okok i'm proud of it.

"That's great then!:)" Mrs kim said with all smiles on her face.

"C-can you give me some time for me to think. Its too sudden and... "i muttered

"Ok dear, i know we are just adding pressure on you but we would like you to think this as just give and take? if you feel presured" Mrs.Kim said.

What? Give and take? I'm only give though, not take. I know what she's saying, but its putting me in a more awkward situation.

"Honey, give and take? What the hell, you are just giving more presure to her", Mr.Kim said to Mrs.Kim. I nodded inwardly, agreeing.

"I'm sorry, i just don't know how to put it", Mrs.Kim smiled sheepishly at me and said. Just from that smile, i know she's genuinely wanting me to be there. Her smile was pure and sweet. I can't help but to smile at them too.

END OF FLASHBACK~

Yumi's pov

So ...what do you guys think? What should i do? They even said about transferring to WOOLLIM HIGH that's  the school of high class people. Waah... This is more pressure. I don't know what to think anymore.

 Their son must be a  typical spoiled brat who doesn't study or a genius in everything. They said that he doesn't stay at home but somewhere with his friends and also refuse to come home so i'm sure he's a spoiled brat. Tsk! Typical rich jerk, maybe.

Help me, what should i  do? Will i be able to survive on my own? Should i reject their offer?? But i'm sure if i work by going for jobs, my grades will slip down to hell and that means no more scholarship sigh** All i have right now is my parents property, i won't sell them off. I'm a good daughter.

I haven't even paid my school fees for god's sake and also the land lady is asking for the money. Ghosh! I'm working my butts off but it isn't enough. I should accept their offer, right?

I mean its for the best...?

"..."

Give and take thats it! Mrs.Kim is so clever :) I'll live in their house and help in house chores and everything and also tutor their son. That's for the best. Ok, I'll pay them in the best way possible.

*---*---*

Myungsoo's parents are back and  yet they didn't even inform him this time. He knew it from Mr.Jung, who was his butler before. He got more and more annoyed by their actions.

Myungsoo's PoV:

They are even starting to make me disappear from their side. I can't believe them. When i was young...everything was how i liked. They focused on me and gave me their everything. Everything changed when this frikking company got bigger. Good for them that its successful.

Just then, my phone rang. I picked up not really bothered.

"Myungie? Myungie dear...sorry we weren't able to contact you. We came yesterday and--"

"I'm not interested", i wanted to hung up but i couldn't. I miss my mom's voice a lot...even if i hate to admit it.

"I know saying sorry isn't enough. Anyways, i don't wanna talk about this. I wanted to tell u a good news", see? I told you they always avoid the 'talk' always. I'm not really interested in their good news so i just hung up not caring anymore.

"Myungsoo wanna go clubbing?" Woohyun said with a smirk. I just smiled. This guys know me the best. Don't get me wrong, i don't like clubbing and same goes for the other guys. Woohyun was just telling me so that i'll feel better and forget about it. Without any intention, a lone tear escaped my eyes.Its been a while since i cried.