Silent feelings that can't be ignored.

Fate 【ON HOLD】

A/N:-         L      P           E       M               C        N          A        L

              E                  N                  M          O        T          R        O

                   A             T             O                M        S          E        V

                         S                C                       M                              E

                                   E                                 E-                            D

SUBSCRIBE TOO Pliz if u think it worths it :)Pliz do TT.TT

And you can help me promote it at least...can u?please~m a new writerT.T


 

The 2nd day of exam passed by with awkwardness between the two teenagers. However, Myungsoo managed to talk with her as usual by the end of the day as he got jealous again of Luhan who was with her all day. He wasn't going to let a day slip away with awkwardness and his rival ahead of him. The girl too pushed back what had happened the day before and talk to him back casually to which he was happy. He wasn't ignored , Yay!:) 

But then again , it wasn't anyone's fault. It was a mistake and they know they shouldn't ignore each other just because they were embarassed. They are 'friends',right? Accidents as such , can happen anytime and they can just laugh it off like how other friends do. Instead, Myungsoo was gonna focus in making the girl fall for him while the girl decided to push back her 'little' feelings of him  that she recently found out.

 

Today is an off for school, for tomorrow is the last day of their monthly exam. Myungsoo was studying in the living room while the girl was cleaning. She's kinda confident already for tomorrow so she was just working around here and there cleaning not wanting to be idle.

After finished cleaning, she walked inside her room and Myungsoo's and bring out the duvets to wash it.

Myungsoo look up feeling that the girl wasn't around there, to see her struggling on the stairs carrying the big two quilts. He couldn't even see her head as the piled duvets covered her. He rushed to her side and helped her.

"Thanks" she muttered taking little steps down and him taking  the quilts himself.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Laundry."

"All these?" he asked looking at her.

"Yeah. Can i wash it at the backyard?"she asked trying to take back one but ended up frowning as the male turned away not letting her.

"Yea you can but you don't need to do all these. Its too much" he said creasing his brows.

"Yes it is but your maids did before so why can't i? uh-uh Myungsoo don't underestimate my strength, besides it just two" she said and walk away heading to the backyard . Of course the male followed with the piles.

"But at least it isn't one maid. Besides you don't need to do all these you know. I didn't even ask you to clean the house . You're not a maid , you're my friend." he said keeping the piles to where she pointed as they reach the backyard.

"FYI, Myungsoo you to told me to do house chores before and i asked your mum to let me do all this work even before you asked me to, letting her fire all the maids..well i didn't know about it until you told me but i feel really bad and i deserve this.Don't just think its because i felt like a burden to your family. Okay? Besides I'm you're friend who's residing here in your house freely. bleh~ its making me feel more bad." She said taking out the big tub and putting one of the big duvets inside. Phew**

"And you're making me look like a bad guy" he rolled his eyes and said.

"I know that you're a good boy Myungsoo. You don't need to feel that way."

"But what can i do? I feel this way as i'm a really good boy" he said pulling out the pipe and unscrewing the tap letting the water flow inside the tub freely.

"Really? Then Can you just help me pass that washing powder over there" she said pointing somewhere to which Myungsoo turnedback and pass it.

"My pleasure~ :)"

She smiled back, but on the powders in the water and stepped inside the tub.

"What are you doing?" He asked raising his brows.

"Oh..you can't wash big things like this with your hands so..yea"  she started stomping her foot up and down.

"Really? That looks fun.Can i join in??:)"he asked with a wide smile.

"You sure? Its tiring you know " the girl asked with a raised eyebrow not wanting the 'young master' to do such tiring works.

"Yea..it really looks fun to me  :)" he said jumping in splashing out some waters.

"YAH!!"

"Sorry sorry " he said holding her wrists for balance. He started doing the same with the girl.

"Waah! This is so fun!:)" he said stomping quickly , up and down happily totally enjoying.

"Myungsoo you're spilling out the waters too much!" She complained.

"I know but its fun!:)" he said quickening up his steps more not really caring about the waters that were spilling out. Yumi just laughed at his enthusiastic actions. cute**

"But you'll get tired soon you know!" she said still laughing.

Yumi started jumping too following his lead..well it was fun , jumping with Myungsoo on the bubbled filled tub watching his genuine laugh before her.

***

30 mins later---

 "phew** hehe...i'm tired." Myungsoo said shyly slowing down his legs and stood still.

"See i told you . Its tiring! But seriously Myungsoo , you're so weak. Its just two blankets."

"Hey! I'm not weak!! Besides its not just two blankets its two Big blankets!" he retorted not wanting to seem weak.

"Yea yea whatever Myung.."she said laughing making the other to pout cutely.

"Don't pout Myungsoo. You look ugly!"she said still laughing making his pout turn to a frown.

"Am i really ugly?"

"uh..i-i mean your pout." she said nervously.

"Then Tomoe's pout is cute?" he asked. He could see the girl's eyes twinkling at the mention of Tomoe.

"Yup!! He's so cute!:) and strong too!" she said smiling widely.

What do we expect? This girl is a die-hard otaku.Her room is filled with anime CDs and mangas.  And Myungsoo found out that her phone screen wallpaper is Tomoe..Tomoe..and Tomoe; which reminds him....

"Yumi, who's in your no.1 in speed dial."

"Of  course , its you Myungsoo" she said making the male widen his eyes at her.

"Me??"

"Yea..why are you so shocked? I don't have anyone i'm close with other than you"

"H-h..how about my friends? They are close with you too" he asked  still in shock.

"They are in the other nos. . Isn't it obvious that you would be at one. After all you are my best friend and also my knight in shining armour" she laughed and said a bit jokingly. It was true though.

"Then how about Luhan?" he asked curious.

Is it that important to him?**

"Um..he's at 2...is it that important?"

"2?...n-no.Not really" he said smiling a bit. He didn't really expect him to be at 1. He underestimates himself a lot when it comes to the girl.

"Myungsoo , you can move out now..its nearly finished"

"Oh..okay" he said and tried to go out but stumbled on his left foot ."woah.."

"Hey ,becareful!" The girl held him quick, luckily.

"Thanks" he said and step out his left foot but stumbled again on his right as his foot got caught in the duvet making him hold Yumi by her arms with a 'Woaaahh!' and you know what happened next----

Yes,what you're imagining happened Again...but this time Myungsoo on top.

He opened his eyes quickly finding the girl's eyes already wide opened. He wasn't that close to her compared to last time, luckily  as his hands and knees supported him on both of her sides . But the girl was totally trapped between his hands and his legs making her gulp in nervous. Like last time , they froze again. Myungsoo had two options--got up off her quickly or lean down on her towards her lips.

He didn't know where he got the sudden courage from, but he felt his body already leaning down slowly. Yumi widened her eyes more (as if that was possible) at his sudden move making her heart beat crazily in just seconds. Her hands automatical pushed him back quickly by his shoulders , startling the male above.

He wasn't wanted...that he  confirmed.

"S-sorry." he said standing up quickly lending out a hand but not looking at her eyes. He was scared, scared she might think other wise and try to avoid him. The girl took his hand slowly and stood up too.

"Uh..i'm sorry. I-I d-didn't mean to--"

"Its okay . We have been in this situations a lot lately , i guess" she said trying to sound casual and not awkward as they were just 'friends'.

"Come on. Help me finish this up" she added and look at the ground to see waters already spilled out a lot but luckily, the duvet was heavy and was still intact inside the tub. She washed it off with clean water..as all the while Myungsoo stood there still,... not knowing what he feels right now anymore.

Yumi tried to shook it off so she hung up the duvet having a little hard time doing it.

"Myungsoo. Can you come and help me here?"she said looking at him.

"Oh..yea.."he came over and helped her and finally it was done.

The girl knew that the male was being awkward around her because of what happened just now and she doesn't really want that so she thought of how to bring up the mood when she saw the pipe.

"Yah!Kim Myungsoo!" She shouted at him to which the said guy looked at her only to get splashed by the water on his handsome face. His mouth wide-opened at her sudden attack , totally forgetting about his worries.

"Yah! You're going to get it for this!" He shouted back at her but only to get fully wet as she laughed and sprayed more.

"Yah! Stop Stop!!" He said squinting his eyes and rushed towards her, trying to get her. The girl dropped the pipe and ran as fast as possible.

"Yah !you stop there!!" Myungsoo picked up the pipe and turn on the long -distance mode and aimed at her.

"Ah-ahh!! Stop . How did you do that!?"Yumi asked ,  struggling with the water.

"Magic" He joked still spraying it on her.

"Myungsoo! Stop! STOP!" She said running everywhere trying to get away from the water from his aim.

He laughed at her.

"Uh-uh. Not until you say sorry~"

"Okay okay i'm sorry"

"Uh-uh not until you give me a kiss" Myungsoo joked, still remembering about earlier but trying to lift up the mood at the best as he figured out Yumi was trying to do the same somehow.

The girl blushed hearing him say that.

"Myungsoo! Don't joke around ! Now stop that pipe or i'll--"

"You'll??"

"I'll--"

"Kiss me?" He joked again , tears welled up in his eyes a bit, not because he was laughing a lot but because he was supressing his own feelings at the moment. It was hard. But of course, Yumi didn't notice it and stormed towards him snatching the pipe away from him while he kept his guards down. When she look up at him to get bac--

"....."

Instead of getting back at him,she put off the water. Myungsoo was surprised at her actions , he thought that she would get back at him?or not?

 

"Why are you crying?" she asked suddenly.

Huh? Am i?? Is it visible?**

"Huh? a-am not..its because of the water."he replied.

"Really? Your eyes are really red."

"Yea..yours too"he lied.

"Me too?..ah then must be it~ .vLets go inside and change. I'm all wet thanks to you." she said. Good that she wore an oversized black T-shirt today.


 

 

 

*Ding dong** 

"Oh i'll get it" Yumi said as she saw Myungsoo trying to stand up from the sofa. He was watchin T.V while she was just walking down the stairs.

She rushed to the door and opened it to see a pretty girl.

"Hello..who.."

"Ah..isn't this the Kim residence?" Yumi nodded.

"Uh..Kim Myungsoo's?" She asked and she nodded again.

Myungsoo stood up from the sofa and walked to see who was there.

"Yumi-ah..who is th--- Oh..Jinhee noona?"

"Hi Myungsoo"

"Please come in" he welcomed her in. Yumi nodded as she realised who she was.

She rushed inside the kitchen to make some drinks for her.

 

"Ah...this is the house my brother came a lot when he was a kid...:) sorry Myungsoo I came without notice."

"Its okay"

"I kinda asked your dad about the address. Seems like they aren't staying here."

"Yea. It kinda turn out that way" she nodded and looked at the kitchen.

"Who's she? Your girlfriend?"

"Huh?..n-no."he blushed.

"Ah thank god. I thought i came at the wrong time."she said laughing. Myungsoo smiled back. Yumi came and gave the drink to her.

"Thanks!:)" she smiled.

"Yumi . Meet Jinhee noona, the one i told you and noona meet Yumi , my best friend ."

"Hi Yumi!:)" she smiled at her. Yumi bowed a little and smile back.

"Seems like you guys are really best friends as you told her about me" Jinhee added to which Myungsoo nodded.

"Uh..Myungsoo i'll be going out for work. See you later. Jinhee shi . I hope we can meet another time too. I'll be going . Bye." Yumi said at Myungsoo and the girl , bowed a little and went out.

"Does she live here?"

"Yea..turns out that way too" The girl nodded in understanding.

"She's so pretty. Have an eye on her?" she asked which shocked the boy at her sudden question.

"Uh..i do love her." he said honestly smiling a bit.

"Thought so!:) You were blushing hard before when i asked you if she was your girlfriend"

"I did?"

"Yup"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yup"

"Sigh** but she doesn't feel  the same way.."

"Really?..Does she have a boyfriend?" Myungsoo shook his head a 'no'.

"Then a crush or someone she likes?"

"He doesn't even exist"

"What do you mean?"

"Its kinda complicated. She really doesn't feel anything for me"he said looking down.

She nodded not wanting to dig in more privacy. They had talks about little topics , most said by the girl as Myungsoo was awkward as ever.

**

 

"I just dropped here to see your house where my brother once spend his time in with you.Its been a long time, isn't it?" He nodded a bit.

"Anyways Myungsoo, i want to spend my time with you to know you more which my brother wasn't able to but i'll be going for now. Uust think of me as a big sister , lets be more comfortable around its other okay?" He nodded.

"Ok Good luck with Yumi ;)"

He blushed again at the mention of the girl's name

"T-thnks noona"

"My pleasure. See you again till next time. Bye!" she said drove off.

 


 

 

"Yumi!! The coffee!!!" one of her co-worker shrieked as the coffee flowed out of the cup.

"Oh..i'm so sorry.."vYumi said taking a cleaner ,wiping it.

"Its okay...Are you feeling okay? Why do you seem so out of it today?" the worker asked

"Ah..i'm okay." She smiled awkwardly and said.

 

She wasn't okay. She's having problems with her brain which keep wanting to think back to the girl at home. She's pretty. She's Myungsoo's new friend. She's the twin of someone who looked dearly after Myungsoo. Yumi kept wondering about her. It seemed that Myungsoo was close with her. Knowing Myungsoo, he's the awkward type to people he isn't close with. She wonders how he's having conversation with the girl now; maybe freely and comfortably?She was somehow not okay . The girl seemed girly and elegant too, totally her opposite. Without knowing, she started comparing herself with her.

Am i having insecurity problem now? Won't i be able to push this at the back?** Ah!Forget it. Think of Tomoe.

"Tomoe Tomoe To moe..to.moe....mm..myu..myung sigh** It will take me a while to get over this." she sulked remembering the earlier events at the backyard-6th time feeling that way towards him.

Do i really like him?**