Unusually Usual

Fate 【ON HOLD】

Its Monday. The break is over and finally they are back at school. Yumi was thinking how she would act before Myungsoo. She's sure he would act just like yesterday but him beside her like that all throughtout the classes would be really awkward and intolerable.

Now she's here sitting on her seat glancing at the door once in a while , clock ticking for the class soon to start.

"Hey. Good morning" Luhan turn to her and wished.

"O-oh morning"

"You didnt even realised i came"

"...."

"Don't worry. He came. I saw him out there with the others"

"I wasn't waiting for Myungsoo" Yumi said acting like she wasn't seeking for Myungsoo.

"I didn't say it was him" he replied back.Yumi annoyed hit him softly. Luhan just laughed.

Sungyeol and Howon walked in the class but there wasn't any sign of Myungsoo. The teacher came just after them.

"Eh? But he really came. I saw him just now" Luhan said, he kept quiet when he realised what he said. So Myungsoo is gonna ditch class because of her...what a jerk!

As they stood up to wish the teacher Luhan moved back and sat down next to her in Myungsoo's seat.

"I'll sit here" he said. The girl just nodded.

"He won't bunk class forever. Don't worry" The girl didn't say anything and as usual the class started.

*-*-*-*

"You look like a love struck puppy trying to deny you're in love" Luhan commented drinking his bubble tea at the cafeteria. Myungsoo and the others were at a different table. Yumi refused to sit with them when they called and obviously its because of one guy.

Yes he came to school but didn't attend class.

"I-i'm not" Yumi denied looking away from where she was caught looking at.

"i never thought he would give you up so easily. He really does love you a lot more than you think he does"

Yumi blushed a bit.

"You said that you need to leave school early today , right?"

"Yeah..Have to deal something at my new workplace."

"Then lets ditch together. I'm bored too"

"Yah! Don't be a bad student" The girl scolded him.

"says the one who's bunking half of the classes today" he chuckled to which yumi pouted.

*-*-*

They came out from school and walked side by side without exchanging much words.

"Say Yumi, how about now? Sorry for bringing up about him again..but how do you feel about Myungsoo now?" Luhan asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You obviously love him. Don%t you dare deny anymore"

"...."

"I'm so jealous..actually"

Yumi turned to him when he said that.

"..."

"..i like you Yumi. When i first saw you, and even now."

The girl slowed down.

"Thats why Myungsoo and i always fought. Its always been over you. But now, i dnt know why i feel this way but ..i just want only Myungsoo for you Yumi"

Yumi stopped walking and widened her eyes when he said that.

"You don't need to be wary around me. I like being your best friend more" he did the peace sign.

"L-luhan..." the girl looked at him .

"I always wanted to pursue you fair and square with him..but not anymore. I don't like the fact that he's stepping out."

"..."

"Its like i have been competing him just to annoy him or something..."

Luhan notice the girl looking at him wierdly.

"What?"

"You like him too or something?" she asked joking.

"yah! where the hell did you get that idea from!?" he looked annoyed.

"Ya know it happens in mangas and animes a lot" she chuckled.

"pfft! You just let my confession aside and laughed" he complained.

"sorry Luhan. I'm thankful that someone like you likes me but this love thingy just dont occur to me..and-"

"why don't you say that to him?" he interrupted.

"huh?"she looked up confused.

"if you don't like him. Why don't you just clearly say it like dat to him?"

"....."

"You like him Yumi. Myungsoo..that idiot,he's a really good guy. I ever thought of backing out before..but seeing him doing it i feel like doing the same. He clearly knows what you would feel if he keeps on pursuing you..thats why he backed out. I'd find someone i dnt like following me creepy and annoyin-"

"But i like him!" the girl said aloud unintentionally but looked down embarrased the moment she knew she said it aloud.

"You should say that to him yourself" he chuckled and continued to walk forward. Yumi followed slowly blushing all the way not knowing the boy before her was tearing up and smiling at the same time.

*-*-*

Myungsoo came inside the class but noticed both Luhan amd Yumi werent there . The teacher soon came and class started. Myungsoo wondered where the two went, he's sure they were together too.

'i can't believe i still think about them'

But still there was a little hope that she would come and sit beside him saying she's late because of something which never happened. Well he too ditch classes indeed  in the morning...to avoid her which really couldnt last long as now he's attending the class...Alone.

*-*-*

Myungsoo sat at his kitchen counter and look  around sulking a bit.

"Just recentl, she was here cooking for me..."

He reminiscences those losing moments with her.

Those innocent eyes ...

Those long lashes...

That cute nose...

That sweet lips...

Her voice...

"Ahhhh! I miss her so much that i'm gonna die!" The poor boy ruffled his hair making it more messier than ever .

He pulled out his phone from his pocket.

'Are you alright?' He wrote but then..delete it again.

'Why didn't you attend class today?' He wrote again then deletes it..He rufled his hair again and just throw his phone on the sofa.

He picked it up again and contemplated for a while after which he squeezed his eyes once in a while typing something and send it.

e 'I wanna haveea talk with you..' It said.

 

             *________*__________*________*

The Next day:-

Yumi sulked when Myungsoo wasn't there in the class again. He's going to do the same today probably.

As usual the class started continuously until the break bell rang.

"Luhan i won't have lunch today. You go without me" Yumi said. Luhan was going to protest but just let her have her way . After all he should respect her personal space.

*-*-*

"Oi!Luhan" Howon called. Luhan turned back and saw the boys.

"Come join us. Where's Yumi?" Woohyun asked.

"She stayed back in class...said she had to do something"

They nodded.

"I didnt see Myungsoo today-"

He was interrupted by a tired and sleepy looking Myungsoo who came and sat beside him and plopped down his head on the table.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo Why are you so late?"

"Couldnt sleep last night"he answered.

"You should've just slept back at home then"

"Had to see something"

"Go and see her before you die then"

"Luhan said she's in the classroom"Sungyeol added.

Myungsoo sprung up and look at Luhan beside him.

"You should probably go and see her"Luhan said.

Myungsoo remembered what he said to Luhan on Sunday.

"I don't need to" he said before walking away to order something. Luhan just chuckled at his ego.

*-*-*

"Yah! There's something going on at 2B!! someone stole suji's so-called-expensive hairclip!!"A girl shouted.

The 6 boys just laughed a bit at the annoucement.

"Myungsooyah!! You should go to 2B right now" Dongwoo rushed to their table and shouted.

*-*-*

Yumi stayed in class and copied what she missed yesterday. Suddenly Lee Suji entered and rushed inside the class and looked evrywhere looking frustrated than ever.

"Who stole the clip i left here just now!!!? she scream and shouted . Furiously she started knocking down the tables. Yumi flinched at her actions. Soon people swarmed inside the classroom.

"YAH!! SONG YUMI!!! Did you steal it!?"

Yumi looked dumbfounded when she asked her.

Sunggyu came across the class as he was passing by along with Dongwoo heading to the cafeteria. He entered the class as the student  council president.

He was shocked when he found out the commotion. Evryone kept quiet  respecting him and Dongwoo. Suji seeing him, complaint about the issue saying it was Yumi who stole it. Yumi was shocked and angry at the same time. How can she just frame her!? That too without proof?

Sunggyu looked at Yumi knowing she wasnt the one. But he had to act rationally as a duty of a president.

"Why are you accusing her and where's the proof that its her??" he turn to Suji and asked.

"Pfft...oppa. She was the only one in class when my clip was lost! Moreover who would stole such a clip!? A person with a decent background will never do it and we all know she's got a tough life.So its basically her!"

"Yah! Lee Suji! You can't say something like that and say that its a proof!" Dongwoo shouted.

Sunggyu gritted his teeth. Someone called a teacher and as he came in Suji shrieked.

"Teach! She stole my clip!!" she complained. Dongwoo annoyed walked out of the class to inform Myungsoo.

"Just because she was the only one in class doesn't  mean she stole it. You must have left it elsewhere"

"I'm sure i left it here and im also sure she was the only one in this class when i left!!" she said.

Yumi all the while kept quiet and glared at Suji. The other girl just smirked at her.

"Its just a clip. Why dont you let it go?" The teacher said.

"I-its a r-really precious clip from my m-mom yeah mom"

The teacher turned to Yumi.

"So whats your say on this Yumi?" the teacher asked.

"I didn't do it! I never did it-"

"Shut up ! We can check your bag!" she rushed to Yumi's bag , open it and poured down all her things inside without feeling any guilt . She smirked all the while which Sunggyu caught it.

Yumi was shocked when  a butterfly shapped clip sprung out of her bag.

"See!!!! I told she stole it!!!"

"...."

Everyone in the room started murmuring. Yumi was already in tears when she saw it.

"I told you guys. Only she ,the Song Yumi would be low enough to do this!"suji chuckled

"What do you think about this Student Sunggyu?" the teacher asked.

"Huh?? Teach..I still dont think Yumi wont do it. She might be framed" Sunggyu said.

"Oppa! The clip clearly came out from her bag!" Suji shrieked.

"Yumi.is.not.one.to.do.such.things" Sunggyu gritted his teeth.

"Sunggyu oppa, just because she's your friend doesn't mean she's innocent"

"She's right. And it would be such a cheap thing that words would spread out just for this. Lets conclude it here. Yumi , you'll be punished for what you did . Clean up the girl's washroom no.4 .Lets end it here"

"But teach she did-" Sungyu got interrupted by Yumi as she pulled him back  a little by the hem of his blazer.

Sunggyu looked at her and sighed.

"Teacher that is such a weak punishment!" Suji complained. The teacher just walked away ignoring her.

"Sorry. I couldn't help you" Sunggyu said.

Yumi shook his head.

"I was caught stealing a clip Woo-hoo!" Yumi  chuckled and joked sarcastically. She weakly smiled at Sunngyu who gave a worried look and walked out of the class  brushing Myungsoo's sides on the way out.

Suji 's eyes brightened as she saw Myungsoo.

"Saw that Myungsoo oppa? Now you all know what she's really like. A thief." she said making Yumi stop for a moment at the door but continued walking anyway.

"How can she be so cheap? Stealing a cheap hairclip"

"You said your mom gave it?" Myungsoo said and  walked away .

*-*-*

"So i'm a thief now? That too a hairclip thief hah" she murmured annoyed.

"Lee Suji that ! i hate her arrgh!!" Yumi cried out and started weeping

She was inside the washroom  holding the cleaning rag , bringing out her anger on the poor bucket and tool.

"Everyone must be thinking i'm a thief by now ... Including that Jerk Kim Myungsoo!!" She started crying.

"What do expect from a guy who framed me for one of those materialistic people just from first impression"

"I hate him so much"

She slowly cleaned the floor weeping and look up to see the area's quite big and dirty for her to clean. Her tears couldnt stop from flowing down her face as she stopped and cried more feeling so helpless.

She was shocked when someone snatched the pole of the cleaning rag from her. She looked up at the face only to get shocked that it was Myungsoo. Myungsoo didn't look at her and started cleaning.

"Y-yah! W-what are you doing here!?"

"...."

"This is the girls' toilet...get out"she said looking down. Myungsoo didn't say anything and continued what he's doing.

"Dont ignore me! I said get out!!" she shouted .Myungsoo stopped what he's doing and look at her.

"You don't need to pity me.." she tried to take the rag back which Myungsoo refused to give.

"I don't need you to believe me..." She tried to take it back again only to fail for the second time.

"So give me that back and get out... " she tried to take it again but failed miserably .

"GET OUT!!!" she shouted . Myungsoo was shocked when she grabbed him by his blazer and broke down. Tears flowed down miserably as she looked down and squeezed his shirt.

His heart couldn't take how she's behaving right now.

"Kim Myungsoo...You're the last person i want , to see me like this"she said.

"Why do you have to act like this? Why do have to help me? I'm a thief , can't you see?"

"I know you didn't do it"he finally said.

"I hate hearing those when i'm already proven at fault"

"I'll prove to you that you didn't do it"

Yumi chuckled releasing her hands from him.

"H-how?"

"Stop talking and help me finish this" Myungsoo said and continued to clean up.

Yumi looked at him for a while and wiped off her tears and went to grab a brush from the corner.

"..."

The two silently clean the room for a while.

"I texted you yesterday..but i didn't get a reply "Myungsoo suddenly said.

"Huh?"Yumi looked surprised.He texted her? When?

"So i couldn't sleep even a bit...last  night"he continued.

"I-i didn't see.."she replied timidly.

"Lets go back to how we were before. Sorry for causing you some troubles. Lets call it a past and just forget about it. I don't want to lose you as a friend"

"......"

She nodded quietly.

"Lets finish this up" he said before continuing his works.

The school already ended for the day when they finish cleaning up. They came out from the school and walked side to side. Its been a long while. Seems like the other guys went away knowing Myungsoo was with her including Luhan.

It was kinda awkward to Yumi maybe because they havn't been together in a while. She step a little faster walking a foot infront of him.

Somewhile after she felt him touching her hair from the back, she was sure she felt goosebumps. She gulped and stopped walking and tried to turn to look at what he's doing.

"What are yo-"

"Dont move" Myungsoo ordered.

"Pretty "He smiled at her. She blushed and felt a little weight left on her hair when he put his hands down. Her hands move to touch a hairclip??

"You look pretty cute on it"

Yumi widened her eyes at him.

"What?" he asked.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!! Don't tell me..you also think i stole that clip!?"

"WHAT!!?"