chapter 2

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ms–"

 

"BABE!!" Momo shouted cutting the red-head off, which causes the class to stop whatever they are doing and look at her.

 

She just smiled awkwardly after realizing what she did, she took her phone from Nayeon and mouthed " gotta go " she followed the red-head looking down on her feet still embarrassed.

 

She never thought that the girl might be studying here. She's too engrossed in her thoughts that she failed to noticed the red-head already stops walking causing her to bump at the girl.

 

"Sorry" she whispered still looking down.

 

"It's okay, Momo-ssi" the red-head said softly, this causes Momo to look up and saw the red-head giving her a gummy smile making her blush.

 

"I'm sorry again for taking a picture of you without your permission" Momo said looking down.

 

"It's fine, but the next time you do it again. I'll smash your phone" the red-head warned seriously making the blonde shiver.

 

"O-okay" Momo stuttered.

 

"I'm Myoui Mina by the way. I'm here to tour you around the school, so can I have your reason why you took my picture and called me babe." Mina asked calmly this causes Momo to wish that the Earth could just swallow her whole so she can get out of the hot seat.

 

"Err~ about t-that"

 

——————–––———–—————

 

Momo came back from the tour mentally exhausted. All that she did the past day without thinking made her want to swim back to Japan.

 

"So what happen to your little time with the President?" Nayeon ask wiggling her eyebrows as soon as Momo took her sit.

 

"And she's a president!? Momo what have you dragged yourself into?" She mentally scolded herself.

 

Nayeon's question results her to have a mind blowing flashback.

 

-flashback-

 

"Err~ about t-that"

 

"What?"

 

"I-I kinda... toldthemthatyouaremygirlfriend" Momo spoke fastly but Mina was able to catch up.

 

"You've what!?" Mina shouted, Momo dragged her to the nearby restroom so she can negotiate with the red-head.

 

"Please be my fake gf, please" Momo plead,Mina just raise her right brow.

 

"And what do I get from doing you a favor?"

 

"You'll have a hot girl as yo—"

 

"No thanks" Mina cutted off and was about to go out of the restroom.

 

"Wait! You're pretty, you probably have a lot of suitors so having me, will make them stop bothering you and I will pay you too" Momo bargained made Mina stop and think about the offer.

 

"Nahh~ I can do that myself and I don't need your money"

 

"Fine! I'll do whatever you want!" "Is it me or did I just saw her flashed a devilish smirk" she thought to herself.

 

"Whatever... I want?" Mina asked again.

 

"Y-yes, whatever you want" Momo stuttered doubting her offer.

 

"Okay. I'll think about it"

 

Nayeon snap her finger in front of Momo.

 

"Yah! Momo are you there?" Nayeon ask while waving her hands, which effectively caught the blonde's attention.

 

"Uhhh... sorry what was that again" Momo asked again as she forget what the other girl was asking.

 

“Ohh... your lost in your own thoughts that means something did happen" Nayeon insisted.

 

"Sshh.. guys the teacher might notice you" Sana being a clumsy one said those a bit loud.

 

"And who will be noticed by whom Ms. Minatozaki" the teacher ask, Sana just gave a cute smile then she zip , the teacher just shook her head.

 

The time flew fast and its already lunch time, the three girls went to the cafeteria to have something to eat when Nayeon spotted a certain red-head, she grinned and pulled Momo and Sana to the red-head's table.

 

Momo didn't notice where they were heading as she was busy looking and thinking what food will she buy.

 

"Hi! Mina-ssi" Nayeon chirped that causes Momo to stop the current debate in her head about whether to have a korean or japanese food, that's when she notice the red-head with her lunch, she was about to flee from the scene but it's too late cause Sana and Nayeon already pushed her, so she is now sitting next to Mina.

 

"You wouldn't mind us sitting here right Mina-ssi" Sana said.

 

Mina flashed her gummy smile again while nodding. Momo on the other hand is keeping her distance from Mina for she is scared of what the red head might say. Then Nayeon ask a question that made Momo want to pull her cute bunny teeth out using a chopsticks.

 

"So we didn't know that an elegant black swan can be really as efff..." Nayeon ask that made Mina taken aback but immediately regained her composure while Momo is praying to all the Gods she knows for she is scared on how will Mina react, then Momo felt a pair of hands on her waist that pulled her so Mina is now hugging her side waist while Mina's chin is on her shoulder, this made Momo blushed.

 

"So what if I am, My Momo doesn't seem to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter