chapter 34

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the last day of heaven for every students since they all have to go back to school tomorrow so Jeongyeon decided to spend the last day shopping with Momo. 

 

"It's a miracle that you and Mina aren't together" Jeongyeon said earning a hit from Momo

 

"Awch! I was just asking no need to be violent"

 

"First of all we are not always together and second she's having a lunch date with Chae since she made a promise" Momo explained. 

 

"You? Where's Nayeon?" Momo asked, Jeongyeon then averted her gaze that didn't go unnoticed by Momo. 

 

"What about her? Let's go I'm getting hungry " Jeongyeon answered as she dragged Momo to the restaurants so that they can choose. 

 

"Hey Momo~ isn't that Mina" Jeongyeon pointed out when they enter the restaurant. 

 

"It is! Let's go-" Momo stops walking towards her when she noticed that Mina isn't alone she's with a guy, a good looking one. 

 

Momo continued to watch the sight before her as the guy wipes the corner of Mina's lips and that's it, she'll have to give that guy a piece of her mind with a clenched fist she's ready to charge at them only to be stopped by Jeongyeon. 

 

"Don't make rush decisions Momo, you might regret it later."

 

And so Momo took her phone out then dialed Mina's number. 

 

"Moguri~ miss me already??"

 

"Who are you with?" Momo immediately asked

 

"I'm with Chae why-" 

 

She turn the call down, don't want to hear anymore lies as she hurriedly walks out. 

 

"Hey, Momo you might think it wrong" Jeongyeon said as she catch up on Momo. 

 

"What am I suppose to think? She said she is with Chae, does that looked like Chae to you?" Momo said that made Jeongyeon speechless. 

 

Momo went home and the day went by with her ignoring the calls and texts from Mina. 

 

---

 

"Momo wake up! You'll be late~" Her mom said while pounding on her door. 

 

"Momo!  Hurry up!"

 

"Yes~ Mom I'm awake" She said as she go to the bathroom to get ready for school, when she got down she heard laughing and giggling on her way to the kitchen. 

 

It was Mina and her Mom talking over something. 

 

"Momo! Good Morning" Mina greeted and Momo nod in reply as she quietly sat down and started to eat. 

 

"Good Morning your face!"

 

After eating they decided to go to school with Momo walking a bit fast. 

 

"Moguri~ why are your eyes a bit puffy?" Mina asked. 

 

"I binge watch drama where in the protagonist got cheated by her boyfriend"

 

"Ahh~ I was calling and texting you but you aren't answering"  Mina said and right now Momo already have a knitted eyebrows as she walks even faster. 

 

"Let's just go we will be late"

 

"Did I do something wrong?" Mina asked herself with a pout but followed Momo anyways. 

 

"Tzuyu~ah I think Momo is mad at me." Mina whispered to Tzuyu when they reached their classroom. 

 

"And why is that?" 

 

"I don't know... I was calling and texting her last night but she wasn't answering then this morning she's distant and cold"

 

"Are you sure you didn't do anything wrong unnie?"

 

"I didn't,  I even asked for her permission to go out with my sister"

 

"Why don't you asked her what's wrong, you two need to talk it out"

 

"Thanks Tzuyu~ah you're a big help"

 

"No prob unnie"

 

When lunch came Mina dragged Momo to the rooftop so that they could talk quietly.

 

"What the heck! Mina"

 

"Tell me what's wrong" Mina demanded

 

"Nothings wrong" Momo replied and was about to go but Mina held her hand to refrain her from going.

 

"Then why are you acting like this?"

 

"You're asking me why!? Tell me who are you with yesterday"

 

"I'm with Chae"

 

"Chae!?  I saw you inside a restaurant with a guy doing all this mushy stuffs-" Momo was cut off from her rant when Mina erupt in laughter that made Momo mad even more that she's on the verge of cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter