chapter 10

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo woke up early, about 3:00 am she was the one whose hugging Mina now. It was still dark so Momo can't see Mina's face, that's why she just went back to sleep not minding to change her position since Mina is sleeping she doesn't have to explain anything.

**-*********-*********-**

"Aahhhhhhh!!!!" The two girls woke up from the high pitch screamed they heard, Momo even fall on the floor.

Mina sit straight up rubbing her eyes.

"Momo unnie how could you do this ! I trusted you!" Chae screamed.

"Me? What did I do?" Momo said in her morning voice, she lean her head on the bed sleepily.

"Care to explain why Mina unnie is in that? She neve-" The lion cub's accusations was cut for a pillow fly straight to her face that is thrown by none other than her older sister.

" stop being such a drama queen Chae " Mina said standing up to find something appropriate to wear.

Just by the action her unnie did, she already know it "such a show off" she thought as she shook her head.

While the two siblings were bantering Momo went back to sleep.

Mina change her mind and went to bath instead while Chae went to the kitchen to cook something for breakfast.

After taking a bath and dressing up Mina went to wake Momo up from an uncomfortable sleeping position.

"Momo, wake up." But Momo didn't budge.

"Yah! Wake up!"

"Hhnngg~ 5 more minutes" Momo whined, so Mina went near Momo and flicked her forehead hard enough to wake her.

"Ow!"

"I said wake up" 

"You didn't have to hit me" Momo said rubbing her forehead.

"I've got no choice, you're not waking up and I don't want to be late so do whatever you need to do and be fast" Then Mina walk out of the room.

"Asking nicely would do though!" Momo shouted and made her way to the bathroom.

Mina heard Momo shouted and a smile crept through her face, it can never fail to make her happy whenever she can successfully annoy the other girl. 

"Really smooth Unnie, really smooth" chaeyoung smugly said while fixing the table in which Mina just rolled her eyes.

"All I know is that you never sleep in just undies, but now! Wow" 

"Shut up, I sleep whenever I want, and however I want" Mina retorted.

"Yeah like sleeping- " Mina shut Chae up by pressing her hand on the poor kid's mouth.

" Another word my lovely sister, another word and I swear, I will burn all your sketches, doodles and even those paintings so if I were you, I would just listen to my unnie" She whispered.

Chaeyoung's eyes widen at what her sister just said that's why she nodded right away and zip using her right hand.

After a couple of minutes Momo came and they started to eat, after eating they went to school.

~20 minutes later~

They are now near the school and Momo can already see a tall figure vigorously waving her hands.

Tzuyu ran towards Momo and engulfed the blonde girl with a hug.

"Unnie~"

"I think you've got a competitor unnie and I tell you her face is no joke" Chaeyoung whispered to Mina making sure that only Mina can hear her.

"I'm not competing on anyone"

Momo return the hug this act made Mina raised an eyebrow.

The two girls let go of the hug and Momo introduced Tzuyu to them.

"Mina, Chaeyoung this is Tzuyu. Tzuyu this is Mina–"

"Momo's girlfriend" Mina added coldly.

That short statement made Tzuyu stop clinging on Momo, She crossed her arms and said.

"If that's the case then I'm her wife" Then she kissed Momo's cheeks then dragged the blonde girl with her.

The sight made Mina's right eye twitch.

"That girl is something but you can't deny that she is really pretty" Chae said.

"I don't care!" Mina yelled making the smol shock, her unnie never shouts.

Chae wasn't able to reply since the red head already stomped her way out.

The bell already rang but the red head didn't go to her class, instead she went to the principal's office, without even knocking she barged inside.

"Oh Miss Myoui what made you come here?" Mr. JYP said

"Sir I would like you to transfer me to class 3-B" Mina straightforwardly  said.

"What? Why?"

"I refuse to tell the reason why sir, but you said you will grant my wish without question"

"Very well as a sign of my gratitude for saving my daughter Jihyo I will grant your request, you can now start going to class 3-B tommorow" Mr. JYP said since Mina saved Jihyo from getting hit by a fast car the other day.

"But Sir can't I just be transferred now?"

"Sorry but I have to fix some things for you to be able to do that and it will take tommorow for me to finish it so if you don't have anything to say, please go so I can start working"

"How about I record your voice sir"

------------------------------------------------------


Momo and Tzuyu made it before the bell rings since Tzyu is new she have to introduced herself and the moment the taiwanese girl entered the classroom dragging Momo with her, it was like the time stops for Sana matching it with a "I think I'm inlove again~" background music.

Sana was so dazed that Nayeon had to whacked her head.

"Yah! Move your bag out of the sit I'm moving in here" Nayeon grumbled.

"Pretty~" Sana managed to chant while taking her bag from the sit, eyes not moving away from Tzuyu.

"Who? Me? Don't need tell me what I already know" Nayeon replied flicking her hair.

"Shut up! Narcissistic rabbit! I'm talking about her." She said while jutting her lips pointing at Tzuyu.

"Don't be fooled by that face my beloved friend, she is scary" Nayeon replied sitting down but Sana didn't mind what Nayeon said though.

Tzuyu happens to sit besides Momo since she ask Nayeon to move or more likely scared her, now Momo is really stuck with Tzuyu.

Their class starts but it got interrupted by a knock, the door opened revealing Mina.

"What can I do for you Ms. Myoui." Hearing this made Momo look at the door.

"I'm hear to study Sir, Mr. Jyp transferred me to this section. You can listen to him yourself." Mina said making the other students celebrate.

"How lucky can this day be, Ms. President is moved here and a gorgeous transferry just came!" Jackson exclaimed.

"It's not like they're interested in you anyway" Jinyoung scoffs.

"Yah!"

"Okay class quiet down!" The class miraculously listened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter