chapter 14

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting hunted by the promise she made with Tzuyu, Momo went to take a bath and dress-up, wearing a simple tee and a ripped jeans.

Tzuyu was so excited that the moment Momo came out of her room, she immediately drag the latter.

" Slowdown Tzuyu I'm not going anywhere "

"I know I'm just excited!" Tzuyu exclaimed still holding Momo's hand as she rushed their way to the door but Tzuyu felt that Momo stopped so she turn around finding Mina holding onto Momo's other wrist.

"Where do you think your going?" Mina asked finally setting the book that she's been reading aside, doesn't even care where she left off the moment she saw Tzuyu dragging her Momo- Yes! her Momo - away.

"Momo unnie is taking me out on a date, just the two of us" Tzuyu replied emphasizing the "just the of us" making look at Momo as if asking is it true.

"What should I say!?" Momo thought, panicking inside she felt small at the gaze Mina is giving.

"Let's go unnie~" Tzuyu said not waiting for Momo to explain, but Mina's gripped on Momo's wrist tighten.

"No stay" Mina calmly yet firmly said.

Tzuyu looked at Momo.

"Unnie you promised" Tzuyu said glumly thinking that Momo will break her promise.

Momo gently pulled her arm from Mina's grip making Mina let go.

"Sorr-"

"It doesn't matter just close the door when you leave" Mina said as she turn around and continue to read her book.

Momo can't read Mina's expression and she felt as if she just made a big mistake.

When Mina heard the door shut, she threw the book and huffed, blowing the strands of her hair out of her sight as she crossed her arm with a knitted brows- she is really mad right now.

"Jelly jelly~ Jelly jelly~ Oh~! Mah boy!" ChaeDa suddenly sang since they witness the whole scene.

Mina glare at them making them stop as they look at Mina with a what-did-we-do-wrong expression.

Mina stands up and took all her belongings.

"Where are you going?" Dahyun asked as she saw Mina packing up.

"Home" Mina shortly replied.

"You're not gonna date crash are you?"

Mina didn't reply since she's annoyed everytime she remembered that date.

---

TzuMo took the bus and they went to the mall to watch a movie.

Momo went to buy the tickets while Tzuyu bought the food, while Tzuyu was waiting for Momo two guys went over her.

"Hi there pretty wanna hang out with us" the blonde guy asked his not ugly but that doesn't mean his good looking.

"I'm sure you will have fun" the tall one insisted.

"Your faces are two ugly for me to have fun"

The guys where insulted but they remained calm.

"look where trying to be nice" the blonde said.

"And I'm not" Tzuyu said expressionless as she fished out her phone and dialed her dad's number.

"What's happening here?" Momo asked.

Tzuyu immediately hid behind Momo.

"They were bullying me!" Tzuyu said.

"What!? We were asking you nicely and you are the one who called as ug-" the two guys can't argue with Tzuyu anymore since they were took out by the securities, turns out the mall was owned by Tzuyu's dad's friend.

"Eh... what was that?"

"Don't mind it Unnie, let's go the movie will start soon" Tzuyu replied as she drag Momo again.

When they entered, the movie already started so they immediately sat down to the first sits that they found since it's already dark.

---

In the end TzuMo got thrown out of the cinema since Tzuyu had a fight with the sit occupants behind them. 

"You shouldn't have argued with them" Momo chuckled at how upset Tzuyu looks.

"But they were so annoying and they keeps on laughing at the saddest part" Tzuyu grumbled like a child.

"Now I didn't get to see the ending" Tzuyu continued.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter