chapter 28

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo whose been busy shutting the world out inside her room, to even noticed her Dad's arrival. 

Her Father immediately took a leave when he heard about Momo locking herself in her room. 

Mr. and Mrs. Hirai are worried and they both feel that there is something going on to there daughter. 

"Hey, honey what's wrong?" Her Dad asked when he sees her daughter hugging a pillow looking all gloomy while staring at the penguin plushie. 

Momo shook her head as she burried her head on the pillow she has been hugging. 

"Don't you like it in here? I know you missed Japan and all that's in there but you know that we really had to moved right"

"No Dad it's not about that..." Momo trails off. 

"Then what? You've been locking yourself up and not as jolly as you usually are, tell me what's bothering you?"

Momo looks up to her Dad and hesitancy was evident on her eyes and her father immediately sense it.

"Momo you know that you could always tell us right?" Her Dad said full of concern. 

Momo let go of the pillow and hug her Dad instead as she cry on her dad's chest. 

Mr Hirai softly pats his daughters head, and Momo told everything to his Dad. 

Mr Hirai of course was surprise at what her daughter just revealed. 

"Young love, it reminds me of myself and your Mom" Mr Hirai chuckled at the memory. 

"Momo you are still young... You can still meet thousands of person to fall in love with, if Mira- Mica- Mi- whoever she is, it's her loss" 

Momo laughs at her Dad's remark

"It's Mina Dad"

"I don't care who she is... She hurted my precious little girl" her Dad said as he cups her cheeks and squished his daughters cheeks. 

"Dud um nut thut weetle unymure(Dad I'm not that little anymore)"

"How about this, since your winter break is near, let's go to Japan... Just you, me and mommy, just us, no work" Momo immediately crack a smile after hearing that. 

"Really!?"

"Yes and I want you to meet someone"

---

A month have past with them both ignoring each other like none of them even exist, whenever they are together inside a room or they passed by each other. 

Gone the flowers with sweet notes inside the locker, Gone the annoying(that's what Mina always say)  yet sweet sweet greetings, the letters, the I like you's and the sudden kisses. 

All of it was replaced by a cold shoulders, cold response, everything... cold and empty. No longer the sweet, persistent, stubborn Momo. 

"You say it's for the better? Now look at both of you, you are both miserable... Specially you" Bambam muttered to himself on the everyday occurrence between the two. 

Sana who couldn't afford to just watch what's happening between Momo and Mina plan's to take the matter in her hand. 

So she went to Mina's lair to talk to her. 

With a few pressed on the doorbell and few knocks on the door Mina opens the door and Sana immediately barged in. 

"Tell me what's holding you back!" Sana said. 

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are!?" Mina retorts at the intruding squirrel but Sana ignores the question. 

"I know there's something that's holding you back" Sana said as Mina remains quiet causing Sana to sigh. 

"Mina~ you can't always keep all your problems to yourself it is bad for your health, even Chae doesn't know what's going on that head of yours" Sana continues but Mina is a one tough nut. 

"Aish~ Fine! You stubborn little- if you don't wanna tell the reason, here just watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter