chapter 20

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month have past and Momo was still sulking on why Tzuyu has Mina's passcode but doesn't have the courage to asked Mina for it. 

They're all now inside the arena on where the competition will be held, today is day that Mina will be competing. 

Contestants after contestants and it's now Mina's turn just when Momo saw the latter. 

"Mina Gambatte!" Momo shouted on the top of her voice while waving a banner that has a " Go! penguin power" on it that Chaeyoung made with a bit of doodles from others, Mina looked at the peach and a smile crept on her face seeing the latter waves the banner comically, everyone cheered for her but Momo stood out. 

The days of practice, few minor injuries and body aches paid off since Mina slayed it with her graceful moves and succesfully earning the gold medal with a perfect points. 

After the awardings they all rushed to Mina hugging and congratulating her all at once. 

"I can't breathe" Mina said 

"You should thank us we cheered on you with all our hearts" Momo proudly said. 

"Not me though,  I was forced" Jeongyeon said as Mina glares at her. 

"So you were forced to hug me either cause from what I saw it-"

"Hmmp!  I just got carried away"

"Mina where's my thank you" Momo whines. 

"Momo unnie!  Don't force Mina unnie to thank you.  You were yelling really loud that you almost made Mina unnie lose her concentration" Tzuyu told Momo making the latter pout. 

"Yeah~ I almost made a mistake because of you" Mina also said that Momo can't do anything but to sulk. 

"I did my best cheering on you and this is all I get" Momo said with a pout. 

"So this calls for a celebration! " Jihyo announced. 

"Yes! Mina's treat!!!" Nayeon shouted. 

"Yeeeaaaahh!!!" They all shouted in unison. 

"Let's eat at Nayeon's family restaurant" Jeongyeon suggested. 
"Jeongyeon~ah isn't that betrayal to your father? " Momo asked. 

"I knew it! You're falling for our food the next thing you'll now you're falling for me"

"If that's the case I'll fall for your chef first" 

"That's fine with me as long as I'll be your last" Nayeon replied with a charming smile. 

"Ooooohhhhh" they all said in unison as Jeongyeon shoots lazers on nayeon but deep inside her heart was racing. 

"Okay stop that already and let's go Mina unnie might change her mind" Dahyun said and they all decided to leave after Mina changes. 

"Wait guys I need to use the washroom, I'll be quick" Momo said as she run to the nearest washroom. 

Going out of the cubicle after doing her business and walking to the faucet to wash her hands while singing. 

"Bap bap geumbap bap bap hok-"

---

"What's taking her so long? " Chaeyoung asked it's been awhile since Momo has been gone. 

"I'm gonna check on her" Mina said since she's feeling a bit uneasy. 

"We'll help you out. There are about 4 washrooms in here" Sana muttered and they all split up but Momo was nowhere to be found. 

"She wasn't there" Sana said while Tzuyu was calling Momo. 

"She's not answering either"

"Guys look at what we found. " Jeongyeon said and handed Momo's handkerchief. 

"Are you sure that's hers? " Sana asked and Jeongyeon showed the initials. 

"Oh my gosh!  We should call the police! " Sana exclaimed as she fished out her phone but Mina stops her. 

"No that won't help, a person will only be considered missing if he/she had been gone after 24 hours"

"What should we-" Jihyo was cut off with a ring from Mina's phone. 

Mina quickly answered it thinking it was Momo but no it was not. 

"Hey"

"What do you want? I don't have time for this-"

"I was just wondering if you are looking for something or rather someone? "

"She has nothing to do with this Jimin!!"

"Wow that's the first time I've ever heard you call my name and don't worry I won't do anything to her. I'm not that kind of a guy"

"I swear if- Hello! Hello! "

"I knew it! She's been kidnapped I know where she is come on follow me! " Sana who overheard the conversation exclaimed and drag Tzuyu with her

"Should we follow her? " Dahyun asked

---

Momo squints her eyes trying to adjust her eyes from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter