chapter 21

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo just wants to end Friday by lazing around, munching non stop while watching whatever comes out of the television, the past few days had been exhausting with her getting kidnapped and all. 

Enjoying the freshly opened doritos- only to be interrupted by a knock on the door revealing a well dressed Mina and about 9-10 year old boy. 

"What's goin on in here?" Momo asked herself. 

Mina knelt down in front of the boy and smiled at him. 

"Jun-ah this here is Momo Noona she will accompany us for today" the boy smiled at Momo then bowed 

"Hello Momo noona why aren't you dressed yet we have to leave now so that we could ride all the rides in the amusement park! " Jun exclaimed happily. 

Hearing the word amusement park that Momo never found amusing at all, she hates it and promise herself to never set foot on that dreaded place. 

Momo smiled at the boy and let them in giving her doritos and telling him to sit still while she drags Mina with her. 

"I didn't sign up for this Mina! " Momo whisper yell. 

"You don't have to"

"I don't like amusement parks"

"So am I, that's why you're coming with us so that I won't suffer alone. It's either you come with us or you'll come with us."

Momo pouted and decided to get dressed half heartedly since Mina won't be taking no for an answer. 

---


When they arrived the kid was really excited, turns out Jun was Mina's cousin her Auntie asked her to look out for him not waiting for Mina's reply as her aunt hurried walk away phone in her hand after giving Mina a money. 

"Let's ride this!" The kid exclaimed 

The two girls unknowingly gulped at the sight of the rollercoaster. 

They waited in line until finally it was their turn, they only escorted the younger one and was about to walk away. 

"Uhm~ excuse me he should be accompanied by someone"

Then again they gulped the non existent lump in their throat. 

"Scared? " Momo asked

"Definitely not. You?"

"O-of course N-not"

"Noona! What are you still doing standing like a pole in there? Come on" Jun excitedly said and so they sit with Jun in the middle the two girl were both mumbling silent prayers as both of them turn pale. 

Both of them hold Jun's hand when the coaster started to move. 

"Noona's your hands are cold" Jun asked when their hands came in touch with his. 

The kid wince in pain when Momo and Mina hold his hands tightly when ride started to become fast. 

Both Mina and Momo had their eyes closed the whole time that they didn't noticed that they almost broke the kid's hand. 

Jun was screaming not because of excitement, adrenaline or whatsoever the only reason was pain so he pulled his hand from their grip and let Mimo hold each others hand. 

"Break each other's hand not mine" He thought before screaming again this time because of happiness and with the last loop all of them raised their hands. 

The coaster stops as Mina and Momo lost their soul while Jun keep on giggling at the sight of his Noonas- their hair was messy and their face starts to get its color back. 

"Ma'am I believe that you need to get off so that others can finally ride" the staff asked them. 

"J-just wait a minute our soul isn't back yet" Momo answered but Jun already stood up and pulled them both it was a luck they didn't trip and fall because both of their legs are wobbly. 

They are now falling in line for riding the Vikings and Momo just wanna run away and leave the two behind but she doesn't have the heart to leave Jun behind he was a cute and nice kid. 

When its their turn to get in Jun immediately run towards the last row of sits which would be the highest when the ship like ride started to operate. 

Momo was about to turn back and walked away but Mina pulled her to sit beside the kid with Mina in the middle of Jun and Momo. 

The ship started to swing back and forth, Momo was okay with it at first but as the ship goes higher she started to cling o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter