chapter 3

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo came home dead tired, she quickly changed her uniform into her comfortable clothes.

 

She slumped on her bed ready to relax. Just as she thought she could finally rest, her phone rang.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Go get me a jokbal, I'm hungry"

 

There's no need to ask who it is cause only the red head will command her to do that except her Mom.

 

"How am I going to give it to you? I don't know where you live" Momo asked hoping Mina would spare her.

 

"I'll give you my address then." Mina answered nonchalantly.

 

"Hurry up, I'm hungry" then the line ended.

 

And poor Momo force to do what Mina said for she is afraid what will the red head do if she doesn't comply.

 

Momo went down from her room so she can get Mina's order over with.

 

"Mom! I'll just go and meet a friend outside!" Momo shouted and didn't wait for her mother to reply.

 

She bought the jokbal to where she and Jeongyeon usually eat when she's having a vacation.

 

She reached the address not far from her house"she's dang right when she said she doesn't need my money." Momo said to herself as she saw the luxurious condominium.

 

She quickly searched for Mina's condo unit, finally she reached it.

 

She pressed the doorbell and wait for it to open when she received a message.

 

From: Demonic Penguin

 

The door won't open by itself, the password is sailor moon.

 

"Sailor Moon" Momo said over the security camera of Mina's condo unit.

 

"What is that? Imitate her!" Mina exclaimed through the voice over in which Momo just huff, the blonde walked a bit backward and look around if there's any person around.

 

"In the name of justice! I will not forgive you! Sailor Moon!" Momo said completely copying all of sailor moons gestures.

 

Just in time one of Mina's neighbor came out and saw all the things Momo did, the lady got shocked thinking the blonde is mentally ill. She quickly and rapidly press the elevators button, she entered the elevator faster than you can say jokbal.

 

Mean awhile on the other side of the door, Mina is gonna die laughing at the embarrassed blonde. She finally opened the door just to be engulf by a tight hug.

 

Mina was about to push Momo for she felt her heart skip a beat, not until she realised the blonde is crying, a pang of guilt hit Mina "did I go too far?" Mina thought to herself.

 

Well... cant blame her, she didn't know Momo cannot handle embarrassment that much.

 

"Yah~ Miâ€"mianhe" Mina apologize and for the record this is the first time Mina ever apologise. Apologizing isn't in her vocabulary even if she's wrong, she don't know what's into her today for she is also rubbing Momo's back just to make Momo stop crying.

 

"Yah~ Moguri I was just kidding. Mianhe." And finally Momo stops crying, the blonde finally let go of Mina in which Mina felt empty but brush it off.

 

"Here's *sniff* your food *sniff*." Momo handed the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter