chapter 11

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie who's-“ what are you doing here!?" Tzuyu immediately asked pointing at Mina as soon a she saw the red head.

"It's none of your business, I came here for MY Moguri not you" Mina replied

"What do you mean yours? She is my unnie!" 

"Stop it! I'm no one's property! I'm not own by you or you! I'm not owned by anyone!" Momo yelled getting worked up by the two.

This made them stop but still sending daggers at each other, Momo can only shook her head.

Momo went to the kitchen to reheat the food from the freezer so that they can eat.

While heating the food someone hug Momo from behind making her tense.

"What are doing unnie?" It was Tzuyu.

"I'm cooking chewy-ah so why don't you help Mina fix her things, instead." Momo asked Tzuyu.

"No unnie, I don't like her" Tzuyu replied with a pout.

Mina came in, but didn't got notice by the two. Disliking the ugly sight- Well atleast for her.

"Aahhh! A cockroach!" Mina screamed, she even jump to put up the act.

Hearing the name of the most good looking creature here on Earth the two girls jump and also scream causing Tzuyu to break the hug, and making Momo touch the hot pot.

"Ahh! Where!?" Momo and Tzuyu yelled.

"It's gone already" Mina replied and rushed over Momo since she noticed her winced in pain, cause she burned her index finger.

"What happened?" Mina asked concerned.

"I kinda burned my finger and it hurts" Momo said showing her hurt finger.

And what Mina did causes Momo to turn red, matching it with her racing heartbeat because Mina just kissed her finger.

"There it's gone now, be careful next time okay? I don't want you getting hurt" Mina flashed her gummy smile at Momo making the blonde blush even more.

The blonde can only nod in reply still flustered by the red head's act, she just pretended to go back to cooking so that she can no longer deal with anymore embarrassment.

And now that Momo isn't looking since she can't, not right now. Mina smirk at Tzuyu as if trying to say– one point for Myoui, zero for Chou making the tall maknae to glare at her.

Tzuyu not wanting to lose grab Momo's hand.

"Unnie let's go, let me tend your finger. I don't want you to have any INFECTION" 

Mina rolled her eyes on that statement.

"Tzuyu it was just a tiny burn no need to do that" Momo refused but Tzuyu insisted.

"I'm not worried about the burn I'm worried about the germs and infection you'll get from that girl" Tzuyu thought.

"It's better safe than sorry unnie" so Momo just let the younger girl do what she wants." 

Tzuyu cleaned it, and gently put an ointment, hence she would even rubbed it with an alcohol just to cleanse her unnie's finger from that kiss but didn't want to hurt her that's why she didn't do it, wrapping it up with a heart designed band-aid for the finishing touch.

"There it's done"

"Thanks Tzuyu"

"I kissed your pain away and you didn't even thank me" Mina said crossing her arms while leaning on the kitchens wall.

Momo then again was red before stuttering "Uhh Oh look I think the cook is food I-I mean the food is cooked" the blonde said trying to divert the topic.

"Let's eat" Momo called them after setting up the table.

They all sat and started to eat while Tzuyu held the spoonful infront of Momo after blowing it so that it wont be that hot.

"Unnie! Ahhh" Tzuyu said urging Momo to open and to avoid anymore wastage of her saliva for a nonsense conversation, Momo just open and munch the food in before swallowing it.

"Moguri~ feed me please" Mina asked with her rarely used aegyo and when I said rare I mean like REALLYÂ  rare this made Momo cringed but still fed Mina.

And Mina munch the food happily and not forgetting to stuck her tounge out at Tzuyu.

"Unnie~ me too" Momo sigh but did the same thing to Tzuyu not until Mina tugged her sleev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter