The Break Up?

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina~" Momo said on the other line that got Mina smiling widely. 

"What is it?" Mina asked

"Can we meet?" 

"Why? Miss me already?" Mina asked and Momo chuckle in return that sounded somewhat bitter but Mina let it slide. 

"Sure I'll go to your hous-"

"No let's meet at the park" Momo said to her. 

"Oh~ okay then see you, I love-"

"Okay, Mina gotta go" Momo said and Mina was confused since after every conversation they had, it is an impulse to say those three words that Momo disregarded and forgot. 

When Mina reach the park she found Momo seated on one of the bench, Mina walk behind her quietly then hugged the unsuspecting girl before planting a kiss on her cheek. 

"So what is it that you want to talk about?" Mina asked as she sits besides Momo. 

"Let's break up" Momo said like it was nothing. 

"W-what? That isn't a good joke Momo" Mina said as she laugh it off but it comes out bitterly 

"I'm not joking, let's break up. I'm sorry" Momo said then left. 

"Momo~ no Momo" Mina called out as she tried to chase after Momo. 

"Momo..  Momo- ouch!" Mina yelps when she falls off the bed, her heart was raising and her face was wet with tears but all her worries were wash away when she receives a text. 

From: MyPeach 🍑💕

Good Morning!!! Princess Penguin did ya have a nice sleep?? Did you dream of me?? Kekeke I'm going to have a breakfast now make sure you eat too don't skip breakfast >•< that's a no no, have a great day Mitang 😍😘😘💋💋💋 xoxo. 

Mina can't help but to smile and feel giddy at the text, she instantly types for a reply while biting her lips to stop the smile from spreading. 

To: MyPeach 🍑💕

Good Morning too <3 I just woke up and currently on the floor TT I fall off my bed😿 and don't worry I won't skip breakfast😁😁, you eat well dont choke on your food kekeke~ hugs&kisses 🙆😊💞💞.

With a smile Mina proceeded to start her day. 

"Ouch my hurts"

---

Everything was okay but as the days went by Mina felt that Momo has been avoiding. 

"Momo how about we-"

"Sorry Mitang I can't, I have something to do" Momo answered right away not even letting Mina finish. 

"You said that the other day and the day before that and the day before that day and the day before" Mina whines she wasn't like this at all but Momo had been ignoring her for about 2 weeks now. 14 days. 354 hours. 21240 minutes. 1274400 seconds and counting to be exact. 

"I'm really sorry I'm just busy, I'll make it up to you next time I promise, I got to go love you bye"

"You said that too anyways love you too bye" Mina said then turn the call off. 

"At least she said I love you" Mina convinced herself, she stands up and go out she needs someone to talk to. 

"Tzuyu-ah!" Mina called as she continuously presses the doorbell then the door swung open revealing a newly woke Tzuyu. 

Mina barge inside then sat on Tzuyu's couch,  a pout visible on her face, Tzuyu went to Mina an ice cream tub on hand she's sure that the older girl needs it. 

"So what's wrong?" Tzuyu asked as she hands the ice cream and spoon to Mina and the latter immediately took it. 

"Momo had been ignoring me" Mina said a she ate a spoonful of the cold desert. 

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked confused. 

"She's ignoring me, I tried asking her out and even brag her about this newly open Jokbal store but she always said that she's busy"

"Maybe she is" Tzuyu said

"On what? it's summer break and we don't have any projects, nor homeworks"

"Have you tried asking her?"

"Yes and all she say is that she's busy with some stuffs, like how important that stuff is, for her to ignore her girlfriend" Mina rants as she stuffs her face with the ice cream. 

"Mina unnie don't you think your exaggerating a bit Momo unnie has her life too" Tzuyu tried to reasoned out. 

"B-but *sigh* I'm just worried that she's just finding a reason to break up with me" Mina truthfully said.

"Why in the hell would she break up with you? I don't see any reason for her to do that"

"You don't get it I had this dream and it seems so real" Mina said as she tells Tzuyu what happens to her dream. 

"You do know that dreams are far from reality right?" Tzuyu said as she chuckles at the girl, Mina is sometimes silly she thought. 

"I know but-"

"No more buts and what if's, stop worrying and stressing yourself out over nothing, Momo unnie would never do that and if she does there's a reason for her to do that... You're not cheating behind her back are you?  Cause if you do I'm-"

"The heck I would do that! I'm not a two timing freak! " Mina retorts. 

"Just making things clear"

"Thanks Tzuyu~ah your a great help and also for the ice cream it helps me get better"

"Anytime unnie" Tzuyu said with a smile. 

"Anyways it's past noon already why did you just woke up?" Mina asked and as if on cue a certain squirrel came out of yoda's room scratching her head and Tzuyu was blushing. 

"Ohh~ now I know"

"I-its not what you think!"

---

"Mina~" Momo said on the other line as soon as Mina answered

"What is it?" Mina asked her heart was beating fast, why did Momo call at 8 in the evening

"Can we meet?" Momo asked. 

"Why? Miss me already?" Mina asked and Momo chuckle in return. 

"Oh my god! It's happening for real! No this can't be" Mina had a mental panic. 

"Mina? Hello are you there?"

"Ye-yes I'm here, I'll just go to your hous-"

"No let's meet at the park" Momo said to her, why would Momo want to go at the park late at night. 

"Oh~ okay then see you, I love-"

"Okay, Mina gotta go" 

Mina's heart sank when the call went off, her dream was becoming real. 

"What do I do? Maybe I should just pretend to be sick,  ugh!  I don't know what to do" 

After a few moments of Mina's internal conflict she decided to go not forgetting to bring a hanky with her just incase. 

And when she opens her door there stood Jimin handing her a white rose. 

"What is this for?" Mina asked him. 

"Let's just say someone asked me to give it to you" he said then wink and there stood behind him was his gang who also gave her white roses. 

"Oh~ and before I forget go up to the pent house" Jimin said 

"But Momo-"

"Forget about her someone better is waiting upstairs, it's a friend of mine" Jimin said before leaving with his gang that got Mina confused and curious at the same time but she can't let Momo wait in the dark, she knows it scares Momo. 

Just then a text came up coming from a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter