chapter 22

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo accompanied Mina to the airport- Chaeyoung can't come because she has a meeting with the arts club members. 

(A/n: have I mention that Mina and Chae are step sisters, I didn't right? Well they are.(^-^))

When Mina's flight was finally announce she stood and fixed her things getting ready to go. 

"Bye Mina" Momo said while waving her hands

"Bye~" Mina replied and was about to go. 

"Wait!" Momo stops her and she turns around. 

"Wha-" She was cut off when Momo peck on her left cheek. 

"Have a safe trip and take good care of your dad" Momo said with a smile causing Mina to smile too. 

"I will, thanks" Mina said then went to her flight while Momo watched till the latter's figure was gone. 

After that she quickly dialed Jeongyeon's number. 

"Hello what can I do for you?"

"Jeongyeon~ah I need your help"

"What? I can't hear you"

"I said I need your help!"

"Sorry What?"

"I said I NEED YOUR FREAKI-"

"Hahaha I'm currently busy right now, please leave a message after this beep"

"Cursed you Yoo Jeongyeon" Momo thought after wasting her energy over nothing. 

"I need help! It's an emergency!" Momo left a message and proceeded to go home and just wait for Jeongyeon there. 

---

Momo was chugging down her coke when the door burst open revealing Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Sana, Nayeon, Jihyo and Dahyun holding a baseball bats while Tzuyu was wearing a brass knuckles with spikes. 

Momo spit out her drink as soon a she sees them. 

"Where is the emergency!? " 

"Did that Jimin came again!?"

"Are you robbed?"

They all said in unison while searching all over the place. 

"Calm down guys! And why are you all here looking like a thug specially you Tzuyu where did you get that brass knuckles?" Momo said. 

Tzuyu quickly hides her knuckles before muttering. 

"It's for emergencies where I need to use force"

"So what is the emergency? " Jihyo asked. 

"Yeah, Jeong unnie said you needed help." Dahyun agreed putting the bat aside before settling on the couch. 

"Don't hesitate on telling us if someone hurt you, you see this bat I will hit them like-" Sana said as she swings her bat and Sana born with a special kind of ability- she lost a grip on the bat causing it to fly and hit a vase.

"Sana!! That was my mother's favorite vase"

"Ooopss" Sana replied flashing a cute smile accompanied by a cute giggle and a cute peace sign. 

"So tell me what is the emergency quick, me and Jeongyeon still have a date. Right babe?" Nayeon said as she clung on Jeongyeon in which the latter look at her in distaste and push her away. 

"Don't babe me! Now what's with the message you peach" Jeongyeon asked now all of the attention is on Momo making the latter choke down on her own saliva. 

"Uhh~ I-I-I.... Hmmm ahh"

"God what!?" Jihyo asked with her loud voice making them all flinch 

"I-"

"Another I and I'll make you swallow Tzuyu's brass knuckles" Jeongyeon threatened. 

"I kissed Mina okay!!!" Momo blurted out. 

".............."

"Twice if the kiss on the cheek is counted"

Sana gasp and they all look at her. 

"You only kissed twice? And the other one is just on the cheek that's so weak, I kissed 18 times a day 126 times a week and I don't even have a girlfriend" Sana stated making all of their jaw drop on what they have discovered. 

"What's wrong with kissing her she is your girlfriend right?" Jihyo asked since she was the first one who her composure back

"Yeah do you have a some kind of STD or something?" This time it Nayeon's turn to asked. 

"If someone has an STD here that would be Sana unnie" Tzuyu said. 

"Excuse me, studies have said that kissing is way more hygienic than hand shaking"

"That doesn't mean you need to kiss all the girls you meet"

"Oh~ buuuuurrnn" Dahyun said. 

"Shut up Dahyun I know you like my kisses"

"Like I have a choice when you're already all over me"

"Roast!" Nayeon said. 

"Why are you so mean to me?" Sana whines. 

"Okay stop the drama and let's get back on this problematic peach, so what is the fuse about kissing your girlfriend?" Jeongyeon who hasn't said a thing finally spoke. 

"T-the t-thing is she isn't my girlfriend and I am not supposed to have this- this I don't know what this is!?" Momo frustratedly said as she ran her through her hair. 

"What? we don't get it"

Momo heave a sigh, mustering all the courage that she have before telling everything to them. 

"Wow~" they all said in unison aftet hearing Momo's story. 

"I can't believe yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter