chapter 31

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yehey! Group hug!" Sana shouted little did she know that she's running towards her death. 

After turning the lights on they all went to hug each other successfully squeezing Momo and Mina who was at the center. 

Few moments later they decided to pull away and Mina finally had the chance to assassinate Sana caughting the latter by the ear. 

"Ow!"

"I think you have an explaining to do Minatozaki or else I wouldn't mind roasting a squirrel" Mina sternly worded making Sana gulped. 

"Yah! How could you do this to me? When I dedicated my sole existence in getting MiMo back together, you should thank me instead of inflicting pain to my innocent ear"

"God knows how thankful I am- but still that doesn't spare you from explaining" Mina said as she lets go of Sana's now red ear. 

Sana pouted as she rubs her abused ear. 

"It's not my fault blame the connection instead!"

-flashback-

Sana called Momo that time. 

"Momo~ how's your trip there in Japan?" Sana exclaimed cheerfully

"It's great I miss it so much"

"I want to go there too~" Sana sulked. 

"Aww maybe next time Sanaring"

"What are you doing now?" Sana asked 

"Nothing particular but I'm getting engage to 6##*@" Momo said but Sana couldn't understand the last part since it is choppy. 

"Your what?"

"I said I'm getting engaged *$$+&*" Sana gasp at what she heard. 

"Are you sure about that?"

"Y-yeah cool -&$*$ ight" 

"Momo that is not-"

"Oh~ Mom is calling me, later Satang"

End of Flashback

"See I'm just an innocent concern friend of yours"

"Still that doesn't excuse you from telling an information without validity, who knows Mina would have commit a suicide after hearing that" Jeongyeon said as Mina looked at her in disbelief. 

"Yeah~ I'm sorry" Sana said showing her puppy eyes. 

Momo chuckles when she remembered it. 

"What I'm trying to tell you that time is that I'm getting engaged to nail art that's why I said it's cool, look!" Momo said as she showed them her gorgeously painted nails. 

"Ahhh~" they coed except Mina who pulled her hands 

"Manicures are strictly prohibited at school" Mina said

"B-but where not in school, and don't you find it pretty" Momo asked pouting at what Mina said to her. 

"Just don't have it at school" Mina replied causing Momo to sulked when she didn't hear that Mina liked it. 

"Yes" Mina muttered causing Momo to looked at Mina quizzically 

"Yes it's pretty" that simple sentence was enough to put a smile on Momo's face. 

"LET'S PARTEEEEEHHHHYYY!! " Nayeon shouts the music starts fill the house and all of them gather to dance their heart out having the time of their life. 

"DANSSSUEE!!!  FIGHTT!!!" Jihyo shouted and everyone was so hype. 

"Okay I'll start since I'm the prettiest and oldest in here" Nayeon said earning a boo from none other than Jeongyeon but she dances anyway. 

Just when Nayeon was starting to feel the beat Jeongyeon pushed her, taking the spotlight. 

"It's so tasty!!! Come and chase me~ Icecream! Icecream! Give me that give me that Icecream!" They all sang along while Jeongyeon dances exaggeratedly causing them to laugh. 

"MOGURIII!!!" Jihyo shouts urging Momo to dance, Jihyo gasps when she felt a shiver run down her spin and on her peripheral vision she sees Mina glaring at her. 

"I-I mean MOMO!!  Whhoooo" She said and let's out a breath when Mina diverted her attention to Momo. 

"Phew~ Didn't know she could be scary like Tzuyu, aren't they related or something? " Jihyo thought. 

Momo then started to follow the beat changing personality in split seconds with every moves she makes it gets hotter and hotter. 

Chaeyoung nudges Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter