chapter 6

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday morning when Sana and Nayeon barge in Momo's house, the blonde didn't even know how the two girls manage to find her home.

 

Momo found them staring at her when she opens her eyes saying that her Mother let them in.

 

The two girls where fully dressed and force the still drowsy Momo to dress up for they are having their girl's day out, and so Momo took a bath.

 

Momo wore a pastel pink sweater with a nerd printed on it matching it a white shorts and pink converse.

 

And with that the two girls dragged her"Aunty we'll borrow your daughter for a while" Nayeon asked for Momo's Mom's permission.

 

"Good take her out so that she doesn't eat all the food in here" Momo's mom said while she fix herself for she have an appoinment with a client.

 

"Yah~ Mom"

 

"What? it's true though. Okay you girls have a safe trip I got to go, I love you honey bye" Mrs. Hirai kissed Momo's cheek bid and her good-bye.

 

"Bye Mom, be safe" the three girl said.

 

"Wait why are we calling her Mom our mom?" Sana asked.

 

"I don't know but I like her" Nayeon said that causes Momo to smile.

 

"Come on let's go" Nayeon chirped and dragged Momo and Sana out.

 

They left as soon as Momo locked the door.

 

"Where are we going?" Momo asked.

 

"I don't know Nayeon just dragged me saying we'll have a day out" Sana explained

 

"Let's go to the mall and eat first since I didn't get to have a breakfast" Momo suggested.

 

"Good idea since I am hungry too" Nayeon agreed

 

So the girl went to the mall and eat at the first restaurant they saw cause Momo is already complaining.

 

After eating they entered almost all the stalls in the mall trying and buying different stuffs they like with Momo not forgetting to visit the toy store to look for any Barbie that isn't in her collection.

 

Momo easily got along with Nayeon and Sana for the two girls aren't bad and they are fun to be with, so Momo didn't regret agreeing to Mina's deal or is that the only reason.

 

The three girls got tired, they decided to leave the things they bought at the baggage counter and went to have an ice cream at the ice cream shop.

 

"What do you want guys?" Nayeon asked.

 

"Strawberry for me"

 

"How about you Sana?"

 

"I want double dutch"

 

Nayeon went to get their ice creams

 

"So Momo the signing of clubs starts on Monday, any specific clubs that you want to join?" Sana asked

 

"I will definitely join the dance club"

 

"Waah~ sugoi! When did you start dancing?"

 

"At the age of three"

 

"Here's your ice cream guys" Nayeon said giving the ice creams.

 

"So what are you guys talkin about?" Nayeon asked

 

"Momo is joining the dance club this Monday" Sana chirped while scooping her ice cream.

 

"That's great we'll all be in the same clubs" Nayeon said after eating a spoonful of ice cream.

 

"So how are things going with Mina?" Nayeon asked

 

"We are fine, but Mina got bitten by a dog" Momo said and immediately think if the red head ever got the vaccination.

 

"How so?" Questioned Sana.

 

"Well she tried to pat the dogs head then got bitten." Momo said nonchalantly.

 

The two girls almost choked their ice cream as they try to hold their laugh.

 

"Why the heck would she do that?" Nayeon managed to asked between laughs.

 

"Like I know either." Momo said as she continues to eat her ice cream.

 

"Momo unnie!" Someone called her.

 

Momo turned her head and found Chaeng exaggerately waving her hands at Momo.

 

"Chaeyoung-ah! What are you doing here?" Momo asked the lion cub.

 

"I'm here with Mina unnie she just got her vaccination" Chaeyoung said.

 

"Ah. Let me introduce you to my friends this is Sana and Nayeon. Guys meet Chaeyoung, Mina's little sister." Momo introduced Chae.

 

"Nice to meet you unnies!"

 

"Nice to meet you too"the two girls chorused

 

"Where is Mina?" Momo asked.

 

"Oh she is over there" Chaeng pointed at the sitting girl in white shirt, with just the hair Momo already knew that it is Mina.

 

"And with that I declare that our day out is over" Nayeon said

 

"Wha~ why?"

 

"We've already did what we have to and I have something important to go to." Nayeon said.

 

"Yeah me too, until next time Momo" Sana also said fixing her things.

 

"Bu-t but-"

 

"No more buts! We will be going now" Sana said and with that they were gone in thin air.

 

So Momo had nothing to do but to tag along with the Myoui siblings, she went to Mina's table only to find the red head having a puffy eyes.

 

"What happen to your eyes!?" Momo exclaimed causing the other one to be startle.

 

"Don't show up like that you nearly got me a heart attack" Mina said while clutching her left chest.

 

"So what happen to your eyes" Momo asked again while sitting in front Mina.

 

"This? Its nothing something got into my eyes, so what brings you here, are you stalking me?" Mina try to divert the topic.

 

"Don't change the topic you sly penguin."

 

"I told you something got into my eyes"

 

"Something got into your eyes? Seriously!? Your both eyes" Momo asked amusedly.

 

"She cried her eyes out" Chaeyoung said happens to hear the conversation of the couple- are they even called a couple?-

 

"Chaeyoung!" Mina hissed.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter