2yeon's date

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon arrived at the address that Momo texted her.

It was the restaurant she and Momo used to went to but something's kinda weird since no customer was there and that can't be, for the place was quite famous.

But Jeongyeon went in anyway who knows they might've tied Momo onto something or made her wash the mountain of dishes they have.

"Are you Ms. Yoo?" One of the waiter that opened the door asked.

"Uhh~ yes, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but I'm here to pay for the food that my friend ate."

"It's okay Ma'am. Please follow me" the waiter ushered her.

"Uhm~ Why isn't there any customers in here? Is it closing hours already? but it's still early."

"No Ma'am but the whole restaurant is reserved" 

"What!? Don't tell me Momo had this restaurant reserved." Jeongyeon asked again but she received a chuckle from the waiter instead.

The waiter made her enter a private room at first she doesn't want to, but the waiter pushed her in.

"Is it just me or I just heard him lock the door" Jeong asked herself.

"Yah! Momo where are you?" She shouted, the room was quite dim but instead of seeing Momo. It was Nayeon sitting by the table that was neatly decorated with a candle in the middle that welcomed her.

"Oh~ Nayeon have you seen Momo? And what's all this get up for"

"We're having a date, do you like it?"

"What!? That peach snake! Doesn't she already have Mina as her girlfriend and now! Nu-uh you're not gonna make me pay for those, you chea-"

"Woah! Stop stop stop stop~ you got it all wrong. When I said we, I mean YOU and ME" Nayeon said as she points at Jeongyeon when she mention "you" then points at herself when she said "me".

Jeongyeon points at herself as she looks at Nayeon in disbelief, she even looked at her back thinking that Nayeon was talking to someone else. 

"Is this a joke or something cause if it is, I don't have time for this."

"I'm serious Jeongyeonie~"Â  Nayeon said with a bit of aegyo making Jeongyeon cring.

"That's it I'm out of here" Jeongyeon said as she turns around and tried to opened the door but to her luck it was locked.

"Sorry~ hon, but you're not going anywhere until I told you so. Now please sit so that we could now eat."

"Don't you know that this is clearly kidnapping huh!" Jeongyeon said still not moving from her place."

"I didn't kidnapped you babe you came here yourself"

"It's illegal confinement then! And stop the endearments we're not close." Jeongyeon argued.

"*chuckles* even if this a crime you can't sue me and don't worry we will be close in time" Nayeon remarks smiling sheepishly at Jeongyeon that the other latter felt a chill run down her spine.

"Let me clear something, I'm not gay okay. I'm perf-"

"Lies, lies, lies"

"Hey! I'm not-"

"Lieeeesssss~"

"I told yo-"

"Mooore liiieeessss~"

"------"

"Finally you're done, now sit"

"But-"

"Jeongyeon. If you want to go home already, don't argue with me anymore cause you're not going anywhere until I'm satisfied with our date" Nayeon said and ended it with a sweet smile.

"Why do- I mean. What's all this about? Why did you lock me up in here?" Jeongyeon asked as she sat down in front of Nayeon.

"Seriously? Of all the words, you used "lock me up" What are you some sort of damsel in distress? And to answer your questions, you are here like I said earlier because we will have a date."

"No, I mean why did you want to date me all of sudden?" Jeongyeon rephrased her question as she look intently on the bucked teeth girl.

"Why you're pretty, smart and goofy"

Jeongyeon blushed at the statement but immediately composed herself.

"Took you long enough to realised that-"

"but the real reason is that I've been liking you for about 3 years now and I just had the courage to asked you out-"

"You mean forced me out" Jeongyeon.

"Can't you just here me out without all those side comments" Nayeon snapped making Jeongyeon close as she zips not wanting to unleash HellNayeon.

"As I was saying, that's why we're having a date rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter