chapter 1

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo is currently lying on her bed, waiting for her cousin Jeongyeon to come. She is thinking of a better way of introducing herself in front of a new people tomorrow till a knock on her door broke her trance of thoughts.

 

"Come in!"

 

"Sup! Momoring!" Her cousin Jeongyeon greeted her.

 

"Wahh~ Jeongyeon~ah! I'm so nervous for tomorrow." She whined while hugging her peach plushy.

 

"You should be" Jeongyeon said while sitting besides Momo.

 

"Yah! You're not helping at all!"

 

"Oh! Am I here to help? I thought I'm here for dinner and to remind you that you at words so prepare to eat at the cafeteria alone, though you can manage to do it cause there's a food to accompany you." Jeongyeon stated as a matter of fact.

 

"Yah! How could you!? I'll have a friend by tomorrow you'll see" Momo fired back to her cousin who's obviously teasing her.

 

"Yeah right, why did you moved here from Japan anyway?" 

 

"I don't know"

 

"You've come all the way from Japan to Korea and it didn't even crossed your mind to ask the reason why you moved!? Seriously!?"

 

"Hehehe, maybe I'll ask later" Momo said while scratching her not so itchy nape, Jeongyeon eyed her with an are-you-kidding-me face.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Momo is now entering the school premises with Jeongyeon beside her.

 

They're not in the same class since Momo didn't take the entrance exam seriously— well she takes nothing seriously to be exact.

 

"Welcome to our school! Momo, I'll be going to my class now. Don't get lost! Bye!" Jeongyeon bid her goodbye as they are separating ways.

 

"Yes I will not get lost, bye" Momo heave a sigh for she is still nervous.

 

"And Momoring! Good luck! You can do it! Hwaiting!" Jeongyeon encourage her while raising her fist in the air this made Momo smile and have a little bit courage that she will be able to make friends.

 

She is now knocking in front of her classroom, the teacher opened the door and ask her to introduce herself in front.

 

She scanned the whole classroom, her supposed to be classmates are busy doing their own businesses or maybe the others just don't give a damn about her. This made the blonde more nervous... and a bit desperate to have friends... heck who wants to eat in the cafeteria alone or sit on the bench alone when you  have free time.

 

The teacher told the class to pay attention which they did.

 

"A-anyeong, Hirai Momo imnida from Japan. Let's be friends!" "Relax! Momo they can probably smell fear" She thought after greeting her fellow stupid— students. The whole class just look at her then back to there businesses, her teacher gave her an apologetic smile and told her to sit at the back, next to a girl with a bunny teeth busily

talking to a gray haired girl, since its the first day of school the teachers let their students catch up on each other.

 

As she come near to her sit to put her things, she accidentally

heard them talking.

 

"Gosh! My girlfriend is so this past weeks, she said cause we wont be able to do it when the class starts" said the bunny teeth girl.

 

"Well, did you agree with her?" The gray haired girl ask.

 

"Hahaha!" Momo laugh which causes the two girls to turn to her– why is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter