What to buy and for who?

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

"Guys! Come on wake up..." I heard someone shouted. I took the pillow and cover my head. I definitely didn't want to wake up. "Yo Seob! Hyun Seung! Wake up! It's already 12 pm." I shifted but didn't bother to see what the racket was about.

"Dong Saeng. Wake up. We're going out." someone said shaking me lightly

"Hmm..."

"Dong Saeng... come on. Time to get up." this time I gave in. He wouldn't let me sleep anyway. I opened my eyes and sat up.

I saw Jun Hyung oppa heading out the door, Dong Woon oppa packing some stuff and Yo Seob oppa walking around cluelessly, looking for something. I got up and headed for the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, I went out of the bathroom to let Yo Seob oppa use it. That's when I bumped into someone by accident. I looked up and met Gi Kwang oppa's eyes. Aish! Not now...

"Mianhe oppa." I said and bowed. I didn't look up at him because I was afraid what he might say next

"Yea, it's okay." he said and walked away. Ohmygod. What just happened? He said... 'Yea, it's okay? Great.

I wanted to say something but I could think of anything. You really screwed up. I scolded myself mentally as I walked into the room. Everyone was busy doing something... What's happening?

"Oppa. Where are we going?" I asked Du Jun oppa who was looking for something

"We're going shopping with SHINee." he replied and walked away

"Shopping? With SHINee? That's weird..." I said in a whisper. I shrugged and took my clothes then went into the bathroom to take a shower. I washed my hair and hurried out.

I wore a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and a hoodie over. Before leaving, I remembered to take a jacket along with me. The ride in the van was awkward. I sat in between Dong Woon oppa and Gi Kwang oppa which was kind of nerve racking, I mean.. come on... one probably hates me to the guts and the other makes my heart beat faster every time I see him and to make my day even better, we're going to meet SHINee. Just great. What a way to start another day.

We arrived at a shopping mall. SHINee waited for us inside, at the entrance. They greeted one another and the feeling of awkwardness came back to me. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. Not again... I thought.

"Annyoung, Sang Hee. Finally we get to hang out right?" Taemin oppa said grabbing my attention. I managed a smile and replied...

"Yeh, oppa."

"I'm sorry for your loss." he suddenly said

"Yah! Taemin-nie, don't stress her out anymore." Minho oppa warned as he approached us "You feeling okay, Sang Hee?"

"Yeh, I'm okay oppa. Thank you for the concern." I replied and all he did was smiled

"Are you guys hungry, cause I know I am. Who's up for chicken barbecue?" Onew oppa asked. Everyone looked at him, questioned.

"Maybe we could eat something else... other than chicken..." Jong Hyun oppa said suggesting something else. We all laughed and went to a famous noodle restaurant.

We were all sitting at random, Taemin-nie oppa was sitting on my right and Minho oppa on my left. Thank you. I thought. I was thankful that neither Gi kwang nor Dong Woon sat next to me. While waiting for the food, Taemin oppa started me on a conversation...

"So, Sang Hee. Do you miss Malaysia?"

"Yeh, I do." I replied

"What do you miss most?"

"My friends and family." I said while Du Jun oppa and the others were engrossed in their own conversations

"Do you wish that you had stayed here instead of moving to Malaysia?" just then, everyone went silent. I looked around and saw all of them looking at me. I felt my face heat up...

"Taemin-nie... don't have to ask so personal questions..." Minho oppa said

"Ani, It's okay oppa." I looked at Minho oppa then back to Taemin oppa "Yes, I do wish I had stayed here, all my friends, my brother..." and oppa "... but I don't regret moving either... I've made new friends, who adore each one of you... and I get to spend time with my grandma... so I have so specific answer for that question." I said as the food arrived. Thank goodness.

"If it's any consolation, we are all happy that you came and visit." Taemin oppa smiled and started to eat his food. I'm glad I came too.

After lunch, Onew oppa suggested we play a game... since there was 12 of us, he devided us into groups.

GROUP A: Onew, Jun Hyung, Key, Gi Kwang.

GROUP B: Hyun Seung, Minho, Sang Hee, Jong Hyun

GROUP C: Du Jun, Taemin, Yo Seob, Dong Woon

"Each group have to go around the whole shopping mall and get a gift that you are going to give to the person you feel deserves it. The time given is half an hour, you can buy the maximum of 2 things. You will still have to divide yourself in 1 pair after this. Meet back here in half an hour." Onew oppa explained and each group went their own direction.

Later we split up in twos. My group, Hyun Seung oppa went with Minho while I went with Jong Hyun oppa. I was still deciding on who to give the gift to. Du Jun oppa? Gi Kwang oppa? Dong Woon oppa? Hyun Seung or Jun hyung oppa?. Jong Hyun oppa took me into an accessory shop.

"Sang Hee-ah. I'll go this way and you go that way. See if anything interest you, if not we'll meet back here okay?"

"Arrassuh oppa." I said and went the direction he pointed.

I walked around looking at the leather bracelets that had cool designs on it. Some of it even looked like a tattoo. Then something caught my eyes. There was this one bracelet that was on display. The leather was black in color and it had a plating with carved words on it.

See: http://www.quixotic-inc.com/images/Marc%20Jacobs/Leather%20Bracelets.jpg

A sales lady came to me and asked me if I needed any help.

"Annyoung Miss, can I help you? You seem to be interested in our one-of-a-kind hand made bracelet."

"Yeh, I was just wondering how much is it?"

"It's 100,000 won."

"Wow, that's really expensive." I replied

"Like I said before, it's one of a kind."

"Hmm, let me think about it then." I said walked away until she stopped me

"Miss, since you are interested in it... how bout I give you a discount?"

"Then how much will it be?"

"45,000 won." she said as she finish calculating on the calculator. I gave it a long thought before I decide to buy it. Who will it be for then? I thought as I paid the lady the money and she placed it in a parcel for me.

I thanked her and hurried to meet Jong Hyun oppa. He was already there waiting for me. I approached him panting...

"What happened to you?" he asked as I arrived

"Long queue." I lied

"Okay then, let's go. We've go to switch partners now." Jong Hyun oppa said as he lead me back to meet Hyun Seung and Minho oppa.

When we arrived at the spot where we were suppose to meet, I saw Hyun Seung oppa eating ice-cream while he was talking to Minho oppa.

"Annyoung oppa." I said as we arrived

"Yah, Dong Saeng... What took you guys so long?" Hyun Seung oppa asked as he got up holding a bag in his hand and ice-cream in another

"Long queue, mianhe oppa." I smiled

"So, I guess I'll go with Minho oppa now right?" I said

"Yeh. Meet you guys later with the rest." Jong Hyun oppa said and went their way

After they left, Minho oppa and I walked awkwardly around.

"What are you planning to buy next?" he asked me when we arrived at the clothes department

"I don't know, could we look around first?" I said walking into one random shop

I looked around at all the shirts... Hmm, will Gi Kwang oppa like it if I bought him a T-Shirt?

"Minho oppa..."

"Yeh?"

"Will you like it if I bought you a T-Shirt, I mean as a guy... will you like it?" I asked awkwardly

"No, I won't. It's actually the most thoughtful gift to give a guy. Cause you know, at least we can always wear it instead of using it once and throwing it aside." Minho oppa said

"Do you think a guy like Gi Kwang oppa will like it?" I said feeling kind of embarrassed

"I think he would like anything you give him." Minho oppa said feeling confident.

Then I decided to get him a cool shirt... hope you like it Gi Kwang oppa.

 

I am realy sorry for this long and boring chapter but I needed something to continue with. Please leave a comment.

Thousand apologies...