All good things much come to an end

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

BEAST was performing their last song when 2NE1, Lee Chae Rin unnie approached me.

"Annyoung." she greeted. I replied her. "They are good aren't they?" she said looking at BEAST

"Yeh." I replied

"Which one of them do you like? I mean being a fan girl and all..." Maybe I shouldn't mention that I am Du Jun's sister.

"Erm... Molla." I shrugged

"Come on, you must like one..." she insisted

"Erm... Dong Woon oppa?" I choose because he was like a brother to me

"He's cute but I like Du Jun oppa more. He's my favorite." she said without hesitation. Oppa, Chae Rin unnie like you. You're her favorite. Hehe. I said in my head as I smiled.

"Well, I got to go. We're up next. Nice meeting you." Chae Rin unnie said as she walked to her group while BEAST passed them

"Oppa, you guys did great." she said emphasizing on the 'you'. I smiled

"Gamsahamnida. Good luck." Du Jun oppa wished as her group went on stage

The staff hurried BEAST away from the backstage because it was no packed with other artistes like, 2PM, Wonder girls, Girl's Generation, CNBlue and FTIsland. I hurried after BEAST bumping into, I think... Nickhun and Lee Hong Ki's shoulder. I apologized a million times before I caught up with BEAST again. The moment I reached their dressing room... I was already panting hard.

"Dong Saeng, what happened to you? You looked like Jun Hyung when he ran the marathon." Du Jun oppa joked. I tried to laugh but fail because I was still panting really hard.

"Dong Saeng, I think you should sit down." Dong Woon oppa said as he went to the dressing table and came back handing me a glass of water.

The rest of them went and sat at their seats to remove the make-up, then they had to change back into their casual clothes.

"Drink it well Sang Hee. It's Dong Woon's water I think. Do you know how many girls would kill just to get that." Gi Kwang oppa joked. I was in the middle of gulping the water down when he told me that and so I choked.

*Cough, cough, cough*

"Hyung! Why do you always ?" Dong Woon asked patting my back

"I don't know. Cause it's fun. Now I see why Du Jun and Yo seob always gang up on me." Gi Kwang oppa said and winked at me through the mirror.

"Yah! Enough okay. Dong Woon, get your make-up removed." Du Jun oppa instructed as he got up from the chair and sat next to me. "Dong Saeng, are you okay?" I nodded telling him that I was fine.

"I'm fine oppa, go get ready. SHINee hyung will be here any minute..." I said trying to get out of the situation. He left my side without saying a word.

The air felt a little tense but luckily, SHINee came right on time... SHINee and BEAST greeted one another... a few 'Annyoung' were thrown around until finally it was my turn...

"Annyoung." I greeted and bowed at all the SHINee oppas. Then when it came to Jong Hyun oppa, I froze.

"Dong Saeng-ah. Can you come help me?" I heard Dong Woon oppa calling.

"Shill-eh Hamnida, oppa." I said and hurried to Dong Woon "Yeh oppa?"

"Could you help me? I don't know where my hair stylist went to... and I can't tie my own hair at the moment.. could you help me?" the make-up artist was still removing his make-up so that's why he couldn't.

"Yeh, oppa." I replied and he handed me a black rubber to tie his hair with.

"Yah! Hyung! Hajima!" I heard Taemin shouting at Jong Hyun oppa. I turned to see what had happened, turns out Jong Hyun oppa had taken something of Taemin"s.

"Dong Saeng..." I turned back to Dong Woon oppa who was looking at me through the

mirror.

"Yeh, oppa?"

"You don't really pay attention much do you?"

"Mianhe." I apologized as I was done tying his hair.

"Gamsahamnida, Dong Saeng." Dong Woon oppa said. I bowed in a sign of respect.

I joined SHINee oppa, who was joking around with Gi Kwang oppa and Du Jun oppa. I watched them as they ganged up and attacked Taemin oppa. I felt sorry for him but I laughed. Suddenly, Jong Hyun oppa stopped.

"Why are you laughing?" Jong Hyun oppa teased "Don't think we won't attack you too" he warned and I stopped laughing immediately.

"Hajima, oppa." I said pleading

"It's just tickling. It won't hurt" all of them came at me. I got up without hesitation and ran to

Dong Woon oppa who just came out of the changing room.

"Yah! Oppa!!!" I screamed, hiding behind Dong Woon. I think he hesitated because he didn't understand the situation.

"Taemin-ah. Don't let her escape" Jong Hyun oppa told Taemin Oppa.

"Oppa! Stop... Hajima." I held onto Dong Woon oppa

"Hyung. What are you guys doing?" Dong Woon oppa asked finally realizing the situation

"Just joking around with Sang Hee." Jong Hyun replied almost catching me

"Hyung..." Dong Woon oppa called and Jong Hyun oppa looked at him without thinking. That was my chance. I ran toward the door, passing Minho and Key. Onew was busy eating his chicken at one corner. This was my chance. Almost there.... that's when Gi Kwang oppa caught me.

"Hajima, oppa." I said struggling to break free from his embrace.

"Good job, Gi Kwang..." Jong Hyun, Taemin, Minho and Key hurried over.

"Ready to feel the tickle?" Key oppa laughed the most evil laugh you could ever imagine

"Dong Woon oppa. Help me please..." I begged

"Yah! Hyungs... and Taemin... look that's... Tae Yoen noona." Dong Woon pointed. As expected they turned to look. Sikes! I thought and broke free. I ran towards the door and bumped into someone on accident. I fell and knocked my head on the wall... and the person I bumped into fell crashing to the floor.

"Aish. This is like the hundredth time today..." I said rubbing the back of my head

"Yah. Sang Hee, are you okay?" I heard Jong Hyun oppa asked rushing towards me.

Apparently, I've made a scene. This is embarrassing. I thought looking up to see who I had knocked down... please don't be famous. I thought. He was wearing all black, his hair fell over his face... he had brown eyes... 

 

Updated. Please leave comments ^^