Sleepless night

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

In the middle of the night, I woke up. I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about my parents and my grandmother. That reminds me. I've got to call her tomorrow. I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I just looked up and stared at the top of the bunk and sigh. Bogo Shipoyo omma and appa. I said in my mind. I close my eyes again and tried to sleep. Finally, my eyes shut and I drifted into a comfortable sleep.

"Dong Saeng-ah. Wake up. We got to go." I felt a light shake

"Hmm..." I said waving my hand

"Dong Saeng. Time to get up..." I heard Du Jun oppa's voice but I ignored it

"Yah! Sang Hee. Wake up. We are going to be late." Another voice said clearly annoyed. I open my eyes and sat up.

"Mianhe oppa. I'm going." I said getting up and off the bed. I grab my towel and clothes and headed for the bathroom.

I tied my hair and brushed my teeth with my eyes closed. Then, I heard a knock on the door.

"Sang Hee-ah..." I think it was Gi Kwang oppa

"Yeh?"

"Don't take forever. We got to go soon..."

"Yeh oppa. I'll be right out." I lied

I hurried and brush my teeth and got in the shower. The warm water felt relaxing. I turned off the shower and hurried to change my clothes. I put on a pair of jeans and my favorite red checkers shirt. I unclipped my hair and combed it before exiting the bathroom.

"Dong Saeng. Are you done yet?" Du Jun oppa asked me

"Yeh oppa, I'm finished." I said entering the living room. Du Jun oppa got up but the rest stared at me. I felt a little weird and blushed. Why are all the oppas looking at me?

"Yah! What are you all doing? That's my sister... " Du Jun oppa said as he hit each one of them on the head. I blushed and laughed a little as I looked away. Heading for the door, Dong Woon oppa handed me a jacket.

"Where this over, you will get cold with only one jacket on." he smiled and helped me where the jacket.

"Gamsahamnida, oppa." I said as I saw Du Jun oppa smack Dong Woon oppa on the head again

"Yah! Hyung. What was that for?" Dong Woon oppa asked rubbing the back of his head

"You are blocking the road, maknae. We're late." Du Jun hyung lied and walked pass us

"Are you okay, oppa? Does it hurt?" I asked reaching my hand towards the back of his head and rubbed it lightly

"Yah! Sang Hee-ah? What are you doing?" I heard Yo Seob oppa asked and so I pulled my hand away, looking at Yo Seob oppa.

"Nothing oppa." I looked back at Dong Woon Oppa and smiled. He returned it and I continued walking to catch up with the rest of the members.