Love is Pain.

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

Today was it, I am leaving for Malaysia and BEAST had no clue about it. Other than Gi Kwang oppa, no one knew. It was better this way, even though I hated the fact that I'll miss everyone I've met. I turned back to look at the living room for one last time before walking out the door and never coming back. I felt tears formed in my eyes. I wiped it away with my sleeves and turned off the lights. I dragged my luggage out the door and into the elevator. I walked passed the lobby and noticed that I had already came to the end of my trip. I walked out the door into the cold Seoul weather and looked up to the 11th floor where BEAST stayed, I smiled as tears rolled down my cheek. Then I thought of a quote Jong Hyun oppa would quote on the variety show 'Hello Baby'.

'Is this the reality that you wanted?' I smiled and felt the burden in my heart lightened. I called a taxi and got on. I am going. Goodbye Seoul. I said as I turned around to look at the apartment one last time until it was out of range. Then I came across my childhood home. Oppa, Mianhe but I have to leave us here. You are never coming back, everyone has to move on. Saranghae. I said to the one and only guy I have ever loved. Oppa. The nickname that he told me to call him. The airport wasn't far from where BEAST stayed, it wasn't long until I arrived at the airport. I paid the taxi driver and thanked him. I checked into one of the counter. The lady greeted me and said 'Hope you had a great time in Seoul. Come back soon'. All I did was smiled at her and placed my back for on the platform. Then I went to the respective gates and waited for the flight to be called.

I turned off my phone as my flight was called. I got up and took my stuff and went into the plane. All of this felt like DeJaVu. I looked out the window and saw many other planes. Goodbye Seoul, Goodbye Du Jun oppa, Goodbye BEAST. I wish you all the best in your years to come, that you guys will succeed in the music industry and become the best or the best. And never forget how you guys achieve to be the best. Always be humble. Fighting oppas! I'll support you all the way. I smiled as I allow myself the last tear to roll down my cheeks and the plane took off. I was leaving Seoul, leaving my brother and oppa behind. 

 

Sorry for the short chapter... the next one is already the ending. PLease anticipate. ^^