It's not Karma, It's life...

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

"Lee Joon Hyung, are you okay?" Dong Woon asked Lee Joon one of the MBLAQ member. Crap!

"Yeh, I'm okay. What about... the person who knocked into me? Is she okay?" Lee Joon oppa asked standing up

"Dong Saeng are you okay?" Du Jun oppa asked me

"Yeh, Oppa. My head just hurt, I'll be all right." I said as Jong Hyun oppa helped me to my feet

"Mainhe oppa. I wasn't looking at where I was going." I bowed. He chuckled a little. I looked up at him and I saw the most deadliest and gorgeous smile... My heart melt instantly. Ohmygosh. He is sooo cute. His smile is... to die for. I screamed in my head...

"Du Jun-ah, is this your adorable sister that you told us about?" Adorable? I could faint right now.

"Yeh. We are all going for dinner? Would you like to join us?" Du Jun oppa invited. I felt Jong Hyun's grip on me tightened.

"Aniyo Gamsahamnida. We got something after this... some other time maybe..." Lee Joon oppa said then shifted his gaze back to me "It was great meeting you, Sang Hee." Lee Joon oppa said and winked at me before he left. Okay, I just died.

"Yah! Sang Hee... are you still here or is your mind wondering to MBLAQ fantasy?" I heard Jong Hyun oppa said shaking me.

"The second one." I replied without even looking at him. I started walking one direction blindly.. my mind kept replaying the incident where Lee Joon oppa winked at me... I sigh.

Suddenly, I felt someone grab hold of my hand and turned me around. It was Gi Kwang oppa.

"Sang Hee-ah, where are you going?" Gi Kwang oppa asked tilting my head to face him

"... I don't know, I just need air..." I said walking like a zombie away from him...

Luckily, I found the balcony. It was a long shot but I found it... the fresh air, the night sky... everything felt at peace. Just then, I got a phone call, I snapped out of my thoughts and answered my phone. I thought it was one of the oppas who was trying to find me but it wasn't... It was my grandma.

"Hello?"

"Sang Hee? It's Jessica, your cousin."

"Hey, Jes. What's up?"

"I have bad news... grandma, she had a heart-attack..."

"Is she okay? I mean did she survive?" I asked feeling a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Sang Hee... she passed away half and hour ago."

Without even listening to her complete sentence, I collapse to the ground. One hand holding the railing for support but clearly failed, the other holding a phone. Tears started to form in my eyes. No, grandma... you can't go yet... not yet. It's not true... grandma. Things couldn't get any better, it started to rain... I looked up into the sky. It didn't look like it was going to rain just now... I cried and cried, without giving a thought that it was raining, it felt better here. No one can notice that I'm crying. My phone rang again... I looked at the caller ID, it was Du Jun oppa. I placed it on the ground, and looked out into the view of the balcony... tears kept coming non-stop.

"Dong Saeng." I heard a voice called out my name. I turned around and saw Dong Woon standing there, soaked in the rain. "What are you doing? Why are you crying?" he asked as he sat next to me.

"My grandmother died. I... I don't know what to do..." I said looking into his brown eyes

"I'm sorry for your lost, Dong Saeng. Can you please go inside? You are going to catch a cold." Dong Woon warned but I ignored him

"Can you please just, hold me oppa. I feel like I might fall apart soon." I said not knowing what I was blabbing about but he didn't question me. Instead, he hugged me.

I felt his warmness, his heart, like he has always been apart of me... I buried my face in his shoulder and cried my heart out. I heard him whisper something in my ear but I couldn't understand.

Gi Kwang's POV

"Sang Hee-ah, where are you going?" I asked her tilting her head up to look at me. She looked dazed and yet so pretty...

"... I don't know, I just need some air..." she said and walked away like a zombie.

Maybe I should just let her go, she doesn't know how I feel about her... and I think it's best that way. I tried telling her, I tried showing her but all she sees is Jong Hyun. Aish! No, I won't give up.. I won't. Believe me... wait for me...

I walked back into the dressing room. Hyun Seung hyung and Jun Hyung hyung was still in their performance outfit, Yo Seob, Du Jun and Dong Woon was talking to SHINee. I joined them in their conversation, they were talking about how they had a fun time just now and Du Jun hyung, who was being a loving brother told the rest of them to not try anything funny with his sister or else he will come after us. After Hyun Seung hyung and Jun Hyung hyung changed into their casual clothes, we were about to leave when Du Jun asked where Sang Hee was. Everyone looked at each other...

"I though she was with you hyung..." Dong Woon said to me

"She wasn't. She told me she went to get some fresh air..." I replied. Du Jun took out his phone and tried calling his sister but there was no answer. Immediately, I ran out the door to look for her.

I searched everywhere until I heard it raining... there was a feeling of worried and anxiousness inside me... that's when I came across a balcony. As the rain splattered to the ground, I saw two figure under the rain and I knew that one was Sang Hee... and the other was... he beat me to it. How is that possible. I... Sang Hee, I'm sorry. I stood at the doorway watching them... the other members joined me shortly after that...

"What happened?" Du Jun hyung asked me the moment he arrived. My fist was clenched tight by my side. Seeing the girl I love hurt like that, and I am not the one there to comfort her.

"I don't know." I replied turning to walk away. Du Jun hyung caught my arm and pulled me to a stop.

"Thank you for finding my sister..." Du Jun said to me. I turned around to look at him

"I didn't find her... Dong Woon did." I replied and walked away. 

 

 

Updated. Hope you like it. Enjoy ^^. please leave a comment.