My heart, I can't let... Breakdown.

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

Finally I arrived at my house, my home in Malaysia and it was early in the morning. I took out the keys and opened the door. I felt the presence of silence now that my grandma was gone too. I threw my bag aside and sat on the sofa. Was this a mistake? What if Du Jun oppa was right, that there was nothing left here for me? That I had made the wrong choice... I let out a frustrated sigh and slumped lower on the sofa. I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about Dong Woon. Why are you always in my mind, Dong Woon oppa? Why can't I just forget you? Are you suppose to be in my life? but... all this time I only waited for oppa. The one and only guy I loved... he can't be replace yet, you seem to be him when I am with you. I the TV to get my mind of Dong Woon. The moment I the TV, their performance was playing. They were singing from their comeback album 'Mastermind' the song's called 'Clenching my fist tight'. I manage to watch the whole performance without crying.

"Gamsahamnida. We are really grateful to have fans like you guys, you have kept us going all this time, and I want to thank my sister who came to Seoul and visited me. I am really have that she came because she gave me the strength to hold on. Gamsahamnida." Du Jun oppa said tearing up. When the camera zoomed in and I saw his tears, I started to cry.

"Gamsahamnida, we will continue to work harder from now on. We love you guys!" Hyun Seung oppa said and all the fans screamed

"This song is dedicated to someone who came into our life and opened up the potential in us all, she is a very special person to each and everyone of us... Yoon Sang Hee, we love you." Gi Kwang oppa said and the crowd cheered. That's when I burst into tears.

Then the MC said that the show was over and the award went to BEAST for best performance and for their 'Mastermind album'. I switched off the TV. I love you guys too. I said and went to get ready for the funeral. My aunt came and fetched me. It started to rain as everyone opened their umbrellas and mourned the death of my beloved grandmother. The funeral service lasted 2 hours and the rain was still pouring. I stood under the tree from a distance without an umbrella looking at my parents grave. Suddenly the rain stopped, I looked up and there was an umbrella over my head and the owner was... Dong Woon. My mind went into shut down. What is he doing here?

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Gi Kwang Hyung told me that you left without saying goodbye and Du Jun hyung decided that he should come back to visit your parents. We followed him." Dong Woon oppa replied

"Oppa, Mianhe that I didn't tell you I was leaving. I thought that maybe it was better that way." I explained

"Can I tell you a story?" he asked

"Arrassuh."

"When I was younger, I met this girl who I felt in love with. We would always play in the park every evening... then..." Wait, that story sounds familiar... "... then I had to leave because... my dad accepted a job overseas..." No, oppa had the same story like Dong Woon's... "I left her there with nothing, no good reason or a note. After 7 years, I went back to Seoul... I was too late, she migrated and after almost giving up... she returned by fate... and I told her my reason... it's all up to her if she forgives me, will you?" Oppa, I missed you. I said and hugged him.

All this time Dong Woon oppa was oppa. My childhood crush and I didn't notice. I finally found him, No wonder my heart pounded out of my chest every time he's near. I cried my heart out as he patted me on the back.

"Oppa, all this years... I really missed you. How do you that it was me?"

"Remember the story you told me at the park? I remembered that place but I had forgotten all the memories in it until you reminded me of the story. Then, I knew you were her... my Sang Hee." he smiled. He leaned down to kiss me, having him around felt safer and warmer... His kiss was passionate and slow. I looked into his eyes and saw the guy I fell in love with... I found him. This time... I'll never let you go. Saranghae...

"Saranghae oppa. You are still wearing the bracelet I bought for you?" I noticed and kissed him.

"Of course. I knew it was from you that's why I never took it off. Nado Saranghae my Sang Hee." he smiled and kissed me. I wish this moment lasted forever.

Gi Kwang's POV From MusicCore

I told the rest of the group that Sang Hee had left. They were all asking me all kinds of question but I couldn't answer them all. That's when Du Jun decided that we'd go to Malaysia. Dong Woon on the other hand couldn't believe that she left.

"Dong Woon. Can I have a word." he looked lost in his mind "Look, I know that Sang Hee love you and well, it kills me to see her hurt... Just tell me that you love her too and I'll be at peace." I said to Dong Woon

"Hyung, I do love her. I've been looking for her all my life... I wouldn't want to waste this opportunity away." Dong Woon replied me

"Good, cause when we find her... you tell her that you love her alright?" I said feeling the pain in my heart.

"Arrasuh hyung." he replied and we all went to change.

We took the next flight to Malaysia and went to the funeral straight away. The only reason we know she was there was because Sang Hee told Du Jun that she was attending a funeral and all he needed to do was call his cousin Jessica. When we arrived, Dong Woon rushed to her while I stood under another tree. The rain fell as I stood the furthest away... he was confessing to her, I felt happy and hurt at the same time... Like I said Love is Pain... Giving up something that you loved the most is the hardest thing someone could ever do. All this time I stayed sane because of you, Sang Hee... because my love for you will never fade. And probably now, I would lock away all the feelings I have for you and just be another brother you can rely on whenever. As long as I can protect you and see you happy, even though I wish I was the one making you smile... Maybe locking away all the feelings I have for you seems better, I won't make you choose... never. As long as he makes you happy, I'm happy. My heart, I can't let... Breakdown.

 

 This is the end guys, I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment and tell me what you think. Gamsahamnida.