I Like you the best ^^

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

Today is my last day here in Korea, I'm returning to Malaysia for my grandma's funeral tomorrow. I guess I didn't take my oppa's suggestion into consideration. I'll miss everyone here, especially BEAST. I'll just have to bring up the courage to tell Dong Woon oppa that I'm leaving... and never coming back. I hope that he doesn't get mad at me. I woke up the earliest in the morning. I decided to make breakfast for them since it's my last day here. I got off the bed without making much noise. I saw Gi Kwang oppa sleeping on the floor. He looked at peace, then I wondered what he was dreaming about...

I went into the kitchen and the fire to heat up the pan to fry the eggs. Jun Hyung oppa was the first to wake up because he smelled food, followed by Du Jun oppa and the rest. I placed the food on the counter. Du Jun oppa tried to steal one of the sausages, when I smacked his hand. He whined and returned to join the others. Then Dong Woon oppa came behind me and startled me.

"Morning." he smiled on my neck

"Morning." I replied still cleaning the pan

"You cooked all this? Smells delicious."

"Gamsahamnida oppa. You guys can eat now. I'm going to take a shower first." I excused myself and went to take a shower.

I washed my hair and brushed my teeth before changing into fresh clothes. Then I joined the rest of them for the last time... Neither one of them knew that I was leaving tomorrow. Maybe it was better if they didn't. I said in my mind as I sat down and joined them.

"Yah, Dong Saeng. Do you think you could cook for us every morning." Hyun Seung oppa said

"Sure." I lied. I won't be here after tomorrow. Mianhe oppa.

"Sang Hee-ah. I wanna take you somewhere today." Dong Woon oppa said aloud. Instantly, every one of the oppas was looking at me.

"What do you mean maknae?" Yo Seob oppa asked

"Yah! Dong Woon. Even if you are dating my sister doesn't mean you can take her anywhere without my permission." Du Jun oppa said. Suddenly, I heard a few coughs and saw mouths hanging open.

"MWO?! Dong Woon-nie is dating your sister? You guys are joking right?" Yo Seob oppa said outraged

"Wae? What's wrong with that hyung?" Gi Kwang oppa finally spoke.

"It's just... Dong Woon and Sang Hee don't look... match-able. If you said Gi Kwang, I would have just asked jinjja?."

"Yah. Hyung, as long as she is happy right?" Gi Kwang oppa said

"We are not really dating hyung. I mean I like Sang Hee, I don't know if she likes me back." Dong Woon oppa said. Instantly, I felt all the oppas looking at me, except Gi Kwang of course.

"I... er...-" just then, the door bell rang. I do. I like you too Dong Woon oppa.

Du Jun oppa went and answered it. Suddenly, I saw a group of girls entering the living room. I recognized HyunA, this must be 4minute. I thought. HyunA said 'Annyoung' to everyone and went to hug Dong Woon oppa. I felt a pinch of jealousy inside me but I controlled it. Du Jun oppa came to my side.

"Guys, this is my sister, Sang Hee." he introduced me to 4minute unnies. I said Annyoung to them and went back to eating my breakfast.

"We missed you guys. We just got back from tour in Singapore and we bought souvenirs for you guys. Come and have a look." one of the unnie said. Immediately, all of them went. Except for Gi Kwang who took the plates to the sink to wash.

I helped him carry the rest of the plates to the kitchen.

"Oppa, I'll do it. You go ahead and join the rest of them." I said trying to take the sponge away from him but he didn't let me.

"Aniyo. I'll help. I'm not really fond of... noonas." he replied. Not fond of 4minute? That's impossible. They are all sooo pretty. I thought.

"Gi Kwang oppa! I got you something..." one of the unnies shouted.

"Gamsahamnida. Just leave it there. I'm busy right now." he replied without even looking at her. I turned to see and I saw her eyeing me. What did I do? I thought and turned back to help Gi Kwang oppa.

"Oppa... I'm... going to miss you." I said out of the blue. He stopped washing the plates and looked at me with a serious expression.

"Wae?"

"Because... I'm going to be returning to Malaysia tomorrow and well, I won't see you guys again... well, not soon anyway."

"I bet they will miss you too." he replied harshly and went back to washing the plates.

"I... didn't tell anyone else. Only you, and I hope that you could keep it a secret?"

"I'll think about it." he said and continued washing.

"Gamsahamnida oppa." I said and gave him a peck on the cheeks and went to clear the table.

Gi Kwang's POV

Du Jun hyung went and answered the door. Aish! I wanted to know the answer, the real answer coming from , then I'm satisfied. I thought as I watched her, she looked like she was relieved that she didn't have to say anything. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice. Could it be... 4minute... noonas? I was right. They just came back from their tour in Singapore. Hyuna noona greeted us and hugged Dong Woon. I turned to look at Sang Hee who looked jealous. Is she jealous or she just dislike HyunA? I thought.

"Guys, this is my sister, Sang Hee." he introduced Sang Hee to 4minute noonas. She said Annyoung to them but they weren't bothered so she went back to eating her breakfast.

"We missed you guys. We just got back from our tour in Singapore and we bought souvenirs for you guys. Come and have a look." Hyuna noona said. Immediately, all of them went. Except for Dong Woon who was dragged there. I on the other hand wasn't interested and took the plates to the sink to wash. Suddenly, Sang Hee came next to me carrying some plates.

"Oppa, I'll do it. You go ahead and join the rest of them." she said trying to take the sponge away from me but I didn't let her.

"Aniyo. I'll help. I'm not really fond of... noonas." I replied. ... because I only care for you Sang Hee. I thought.

"Gi Kwang oppa! I got you something..." I heard So Hyun noona shouted.

"Gamsahamnida. Just leave it there. I'm busy right now." I replied without even looking at her. "Oppa... I'm... going to miss you." Sang Hee said out of the blue. I stopped washing the plates and looked at her with a serious expression. What is she saying?

"Wae?"

"Because... I'm going to be returning to Malaysia tomorrow and well, I won't see you guys again... well, not soon anyway." She's returning... and never coming back. I bet she already told Dong Woon, that's why he's taking her out.

"I bet they will miss you too." I replied harshly and went back to washing the plates.

"I... didn't tell anyone else. Only you, and I hope that you could keep it a secret?" Mwo? Only I know? That's very... sweet of her... but yet she looked unhappy. She looked unhappy ever since 4minute noonas came.

"I'll think about it." I said and continued washing.

"Gamsahamnida oppa." she said and gave me a peck on the cheeks and went to clear the table. I should feel happy that you are returning to Malaysia, so that you and Dong Woon won't be together... but yet, I feel unhappy because I see you being unhappy. The moment HyunA entered and hugged Dong Woon, I saw a part of you that hated it but yet you are so calm and understanding. Pabo, Dong Woon. Can't you see that she loves you more than you think she does... AISH!!!

 

Hey guys, here is another chapter updated. Hope you guys will like it. PLease comment. The ending isn't too far now.