Mystery Stew

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

Du Jun oppa tried talking to me but I wasn't in the mood to talk. I told them that I just wanted to go home and rest. Maybe when I wake up, this was all a dream. I told them that I'll just take the van home after dropping them off at the restaurant. I noticed that Gi Kwang oppa didn't talk much either. I wondered why.

"Dong Saeng, are you sure you don't want to eat first then go back?" Du Jun oppa asked one last time before reaching the restaurant

"Yeh oppa."

"Do you want to go see the doctor?"he asked again

"Ani oppa." I replied without looking at him

All I stared at was the street lamp that passed by every 2 seconds. I heard them whisper something but I wasn't bothered to find out... The van came into a halt and everyone got off, except Dong Woon oppa.

"Aren't you coming?" Yo Seob oppa asked, being the last person to get off the van.

"Aniyo hyung. I'm not that hungry. I'll see you guys later." Dong Woon oppa replied and Yo Seob Oppa shut the door.

"Gamsahamnida oppa." I said and shifted to hug his arm.

I might have fallen asleep without realizing, because the moment the van came to a halt... I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. The driver told me that we had arrived. I shook Dong Woon lightly to wake him up but it didn't work.

"Oppa. We're home. Wake up." I shook him again. This time he woke up.

We walked into the apartment and headed towards the elevator. I clicked the 11th floor and the lift started to move. My eyes felt like they were all puffed up.

"Dong Saeng... got take a hot shower, so that you won't get sick okay?"

"Arrassuh." I replied as he took out the key from his bag to open the door.

I went in first and went to the room to get my towel and clothes to change then headed straight for the bathroom. I took a quick hot shower and changed into dry clothes. When I came out of the bathroom, an instant smell of aroma hit me... Dong Woon oppa was cooking something. I went to the kitchen to see what he was up to. I sneaked up behind him without the intention to startled him but I did.

"Oppa, what are you cooking?"

"Do you like surprises?" he asked stirring the mystery pot.

"Not really, Ani."

"Then... go watch TV or something first. It's not done." he said shooing me away into the living room.

I didn't argue. I found the remote and the TV, there wasn't any interesting dramas on so I decided to see today's Music Bank performances...

Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong

Ringi Diggi Ding Ding Ding...

"Dong Saeng, come here." Dong Woon oppa called me. I got up and went to the kitchen.

"Yeh oppa?"

"Try this... tell me if it's good..."

"Mwo? What if I dislike it?" I replied

"Then... just make the face." he said and fed me a spoon of the mystery stew. The moment it went into my mouth, my taste buds exploded... "So...?"

"It's delicious. What is it?"

"Porridge." he smiled turning of the gas and putting it in a bowl for me. I went to got the spoons and joined him in the hall.

I handed him one spoon and I started eating...

"Do you like it Dong Seang?"

"Yeh. I like it. Gamsahamnida oppa." I said as he started eating his too. 

 

This was a random chapter but hope you like it ^^ Comments...