I'm sorry but I love you ~Big Bang~

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

After helping Gi Kwang Oppa wash the plates, I went inside the room to pack my bag for tomorrow night's flight. At the same time, BEAST had a performance tomorrow night, so they would come back late. I've got my escape plan but I still don't have the guts to tell Dong Woon oppa that I am leaving and that I... I like him. or maybe I shouldn't tell him at all. That way he won't get mad and I won't have to feel the pain letting him go. That's a good plan too. I thought. A while later, I heard them saying goodbye. That's when I went out to see if the unnies are going back already. Yup, they're gone. I said in my head.

Hyun Seung oppa and Du Jun oppa was watching a variety show. Jun Hyung oppa was said to have gone to the studio to do something. Gi Kwang and Dong Woon sat distant from each other, not talking to one another. When I entered, Dong Woon oppa threw the souvenirs aside and rushed towards me.

"Sang Hee-ah. Mianhe about just now. Hyuna noona dragged me away but now I am yours. So, can I take you out? On a date?" Dong Woon oppa said finding my hands. I looked up at him. Maybe I should, since it's the last day.

"Arrassuh, oppa." I replied. He smiled and kissed me on the cheeks and went to take a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Then he came out with our jackets.

"Hyungs. We are going out. We'll be back later." he said as he took the keys from the counter and we left.

Gi Kwang's POV

Hyun Seung hyung and Du Jun hyung was watching a variety show. Jun Hyung hyung had gone to the studio to do something. Dong Woon and I sat distant from each other, not talking to one another. When Sang Hee entered, Dong Woon threw the souvenirs aside and rushed towards her.

"Sang Hee-ah. Mianhe about just now. HyunA noona dragged me away but now I am all yours. So, can I take you out? On a date?" Dong Woon said holding her hands. I looked away, so that I wouldn't feel the pain. After that, I turned back to see her. She looks happy now, I should be happy for her, but I can't... it still hurts me. I'm still not strong enough. I thought

"Arrassuh, oppa." she replied. He smiled and kissed her on the cheeks and went to take a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Then he came out with jackets.

"Hyungs. We are going out. We'll be back later." he said as he took the keys from the counter and they left.

I hope you are happy Sang Hee-ah. You get to return to your life and forgetting that neither one of us existed. Maybe it should be the way, moving on with the life you have instead of having us screwing it up for you, but the pain I feel... it can never go away. I don't think it will because... Saranghae Sang Hee-ah. Saranghae. I wish I could say it to you but Dong Woon beat me to it. From the first time I met you, the first time I saw you sleeping so calmly on our doorstep, the time you argued about sleeping on the floor, the time you couldn't return the feelings I felt for you... I will keep it as memories to help me recover from you. You left a hole in my heart and maybe those memories will be just enough to heal it back. I'm happy that you are happy. That's all that matters, right? ... I'm so sorry... but I love you...  

 

Updated, the ending is almost here... please comment.