Finally letting go...

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

Dong Woon oppa and I walked back to the apartment, my hands in his. Everything felt at peace. My heart was racing the moment we got into the apartment. I didn't know why but I was worried. We took the elevator up and reached Beast's apartment door. My heart was pounding out of my chest. What am I afraid off? Dong Woon oppa opened the door and suddenly the sliding door inside slid open. Du Jun oppa stood there with Yo Seob oppa behind him. He had a worried expression. Then his eyes trailed down to both Dong Woon oppa and my hands. The both of us (me and Dong Woon) let go. I looked at Du Jun oppa with a scared expression.

"Dong Saeng. Are you okay? I'm sorry I shouted at you earlier." he said instead

"It's okay oppa. I'm sorry too." I said as all of us got into the living room

 

Everyone was still up watching a variety show. Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung oppa was laughing their heads off at something that the contestant did. Jun Hyung oppa being the first one to turn around noticed that Dong Woon oppa and I had come back.

"Sang Hee-ah, could you not run off like that... your brother was worried sick. He kept saying...-"

"Yah! Jun Hyung, say nothing more... or else..." Du Jun oppa threatened. Jun Hyung oppa kept his mouth shut and turned back to watch TV. Hyun Seung oppa who was still watching TV didn't bother to even look away from it.

"Dong Saeng..." I heard someone called me. I turned to look, it was Gi Kwang oppa. Dong Saeng? He doesn't... he never calls me that. Is he really over me already? I thought, feeling uneasy for some reason.

"Yeh, oppa?"

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" he said walking back into the room. I looked at Du Jun oppa to Dong Woon oppa and back at the door that Gi Kwang had disappeared to. I gulped hard and went inside.

He was sitting on the bed when I entered, he looked restless and unsettling...

"Dong Saeng...-"

"Oppa, can I say something before you do?" I cut him off

"Arrassuh."

"I've given a lot of thought to what you said to me the other night and well, oppa. I can't return the same feelings you have for me, I don't know if I ever could but for now I can't." I said as Gi Kwang oppa stood up and walked towards me.

"Is that all?" he said leaning close to me

"... and I... I don't want you to make me choose, because I don't want to hurt any one of you... oppa...-" before I could finish my sentence Gi Kwang oppa's lips touched mine. Maybe this was the only way to prove to him that I can't return those feelings... It wasn't long until we pulled apart. I felt nothing, not even the slightest heartbeat... "Oppa... Mianhe but... I felt nothing."

"I know you didn't but it was worth a shot, right. Well, I guess I'll always be just a brother to you then, watching you date other guys from the sidelines when I wished it was me with you." he said and smiled, then he ruffled my hair before he left the room. Mainhe oppa, this isn't how I wanted it to be but... I guess you'll never understand...

Gi Kwang's POV

"I know you didn't but it was worth a shot, right. Well, I guess I'll always be just a brother to you then, watching you date other guys from the sidelines as I wished it was me with you." I said and smiled, then ruffled her hair before I left the room.

Maybe it was time to let you go, no matter how much I tried, you seem to only see everyone else but me. If being a brother means being there for you and caring for you when you are hurt, then I guess it's enough for me. As long as I can protect you and see you happy, even though I wish I was the one making you smile... Maybe locking away all the feelings I have for you seems better, I won't make you choose... never. As long as he makes you happy, I'm happy. Mianhe, Sang Hee... I'm not strong enough. Saranghae...  

 

Updated. Hope you like it. the ending is not far from now, hopefully. :) please leave comments.