Too many decision to make?

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

After everyone bought their gifts, Du Jun oppa decided that we all went back to BEAST's apartment and exchange the gift. I sat in SHINee's van back to the apartment. Everyone was really excited especially Taemin-nie oppa. He was talking non-stop all the way back to the apartment. We had a couple of laugh... until finally we arrived at the apartment. We took the elevator up and everyone settled in the living room. Du Jun and Onew oppa came up with the idea of writing names on each of the gift so that nobody knows what is from who. I wrote down the name of my 2nd gift who I have decided to give it to. Then, after a long time of decision making, I have decided. I wrote it down and placed it together with the rest.

"Okay. Everyone, settle down." Du Jun oppa took control of the situation as a respected leader

"Me and Onew will hand out the gifts. So please be patient."

"Hyun Seung. Jun Hyung, Taemin, Minho, Onew... Ooo.. me. Er, Dong Saeng."

"Yo Seob, Key, Jong Hyun, Gi Kwang, Dong Saeng, Dong Saeng, Gi Kwang, me... Dong Saeng. Dong Woon, Dong Woon, Yo Seob, Onew, Minho, Jong Hyun and Taemin." Du Jun oppa turned around to look at all of us. "Wow. Dong Saeng... you got a lot a gifts..." Du Jun oppa said amazed. All I did was smiled and blushed.

"Seeing as you guys got only one, maybe you should open your's first."

Hyun Seung oppa opened his first and ended up with a checkers scarf. Jun Hyung oppa opened his and got a cap. (A cool designed one). Key oppa opened his and got a watch. Then it was Du Jun oppas turn. He got a cap (cool designed one) and a belt. Yo Seob got a plush toy and scarf. Gi Kwang oppa got a watch and a T-Shirt (from me). Dong Woon oppa got a pair of shoes and a bracelet. Jong Hyun got a checkers shirt and wax for his hair. Minho oppa got a watch and a T-Shirt while Taemin oppa got a jacket and checkers scarf. Then it was Onew turn to open. He had 3 gifts, the first one was a watch, the second was a coupon to a chicken buffet and the last one was a shaver. (LOL). Then it was my turn.

I opened the first one and it was a jacket, the second one was a phone. Must have been Du Jun oppa because my old phone was soaked in the rain. Then, the third one was a bracelet and the last one was a necklace. It was a thin white-silver chain with the letter 'ily' on it.

"Yah! Who gave that! Admit it now... which one of you like my sister..." Du Jun oppa threw a racket. Ah, so embarrassing. I thought.

"Oppa, remember what you said the other night?" I reminded him

"Haha, relax Dong Saeng... I was only joking. That necklace it nice. Whoever gave it to you... well, guess you'll never know..." Du Jun oppa teased. Yea, too bad. I said and looked at Dong Woon oppa. I had no idea why I looked at him but I did.

That night after SHINee had gone back, I got a phone call from my cousin. She told me that Grandma's funeral will be held this Friday, which was the day after tomorrow. I told her I will be back for the funeral. I told Du Jun oppa and he wasn't happy nor sad with the idea of me going back to Malaysia because he wanted me to stay here, he said that there was nothing left for me there... which was true but it's not like I could leave the life I had build over 3 years just like that. This was happening all over again. Du Jun oppa and I got in a quarrel which made the rest of the members curios.

"Oppa, I don't want to argue with you okay. I will decide what I'll do and I'll let you know before hand okay?" I said and didn't wait for an answer and walked out the room.

Outside in the hall, the rest of them watched me as I came out of the room. I didn't bother to look at them all I said was...

"I'm going to get some fresh air." and I headed straight for the door. Behind me I heard Jun Hyung oppa talking to Du Jun oppa but I was out of hearing range.

I pressed the elevator button and a few seconds later the elevator arrived. I stepped inside and pressed for the lobby when a hand stopped the elevator door from closing. It was Dong Woon oppa. We stood awkwardly in the elevator until it reached the lobby. I got out first not even wondering if he followed me or not. I wandered around a little until I reached my childhood housing area. I went to the park and sat down on the swing. To my surprise, Dong Woon oppa actually followed me here.

"I grew up here." I said not really looking at him "I left everything behind. My friends, my life and... and... Aish! Stupid." I said as I kicked the snow below my feet

"Sang Hee-ah...-"

"I miss my parents and grandma..." I said on the verge of tearing up

"I know you do." he said kneeling down facing me. That's when I broke down and cried. "Yah, Sang Hee... don't cry." he said wiping the tears away with his thumb.

"Oppa, can I ask you something? and tell me honestly..."

"Arrassuh, what is it?" he said as I looked up to look at him in the eyes.

"Why did we kiss the other night?" I asked. He searched my eyes, wondering...

"... because, every time I am with you... I have the urge to hold you tight and never want to let you go. I don't want to see you get hurt." he replied "The first time I met you, it felt like I've known you for years, every time you are near... I always feel my heart beating faster. I can't help how I feel for you..." he paused "All this time, being the furthest away... I thought maybe this feeling will go away overtime but as you can see no matter how much I choose to be just a brother, I always find myself missing a part of me. And that part, that part you kept it locked away... in there." the moment Dong Woon oppa touched where my heart was, I felt a jolt through my body.

I couldn't feel the cold that surrounded us, all I felt was heat burning my whole body... making me melt into liquid... Am I really in love with him? I am confused and lost... Omma, what do I do?

"Can I tell you a story?" I asked

"Yeh."

"There was a boy I knew when I was 10. He was really caring and really king-hearted. We would always play in the park together every evening. Then one day, he didn't show... I went back home and my mom told me what happened. His family had migrated overseas and I knew, I knew that I wouldn't see him again... but yet somehow I felt that he will come back one day... but..." I took a deep breath

"That day never came did it? Because you migrated after that." Dong Woon oppa continued and I nodded. He tilted my head up to look at him. "You will find him." he said and leaned close to kiss me. This time the kiss was longer. Everything around me slowed down, the cold weather felt like summer and it smelled like spring... I wish this moment didn't end. Just the both of us... Maybe it was time to move on... A past should stay a past right?

 

 

Updated. Hope you like it.... ^^ feel free to leave a comment. :)