HeartBroken... :(

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

"Yah! Dong Saeng... I cooked.. aren't you suppose to clean?" I heard Dong Woon oppa said from the kitchen. I got up and headed to the kitchen...

"Jinjja?... but I'm to sick to do so..." I said and pretended to sneeze

"Dong Saeng, are you okay?" he asked falling for it. I looked up and laughed at him. "Yah! That's not funny..." he said and smudged some soap foam onto my cheeks.

"Oppa! Hajima..." I said reaching for some foam for payback.

"Yah, Hajima... yah, Dong Saeng, hajima..." he said warning me but I ignored him. I manage to wipe some of the foam on his shirt but that wasn't enough...

I took some more and attacked him. This time it went into his eyes by accident. He stopped attacking me and tried to wipe the foam out of his eye.

"Mianhe oppa. Are you okay? Let me see..." I said moving his hand away. I reached for the tissue nearby and wiped away the foam from his face... "Mianhe oppa. Are you okay?"

"Yeh... it just hurt..." he said still rubbing his eye.

"Oppa, go and sit down..." I said as I helped him. "Hajima. Don't rub your eye. Let me see... " I said as I leaned closer to look into his left eye

"You know you should be more careful next time, I could go blind..." Dong Woon oppa blamed me

"Me? You started it... how is it my fault?" I exclaimed

"Well, I just touched your cheeks... like this..." he repeated the action

"Yea, and I wiped it on your t-shirt..." I said

"Then..." he insisted

"Then, I accidentally got... foam in your... eyes..." I said and I felt everything around me froze. The both of us was looking into each others eyes...

Dong Woon oppa and I was the same high if he sat down and I kneeled. I felt like my whole body system shut down. I gulped hard, his eyes traced from my eyes to my lips and back...

"Oppa, I don't think we should..." I said aloud even though my body said otherwise

"No, we shouldn't..." he agreed but we kept leaning closer and closer to each other

"Du Jun oppa is going to kill you." I said, he didn't hesitate.

"Then let him kill me..." he said and his lips brushed against mine. At that moment, I felt the whole word stopped. The dizziness and the explosion inside my body... everything was out of place.

Just then I heard the door open, I pushed myself away from him and fell to the floor. Did we get caught? I thought.

"Oh, you guys are still up?" Hyun Seung oppa said dropping his bag on the floor

"Yeh, hyung..." Dong Woon replied

"What are you guys doing?" Jun Hyung oppa asked throwing his bag on the floor next to Hyun Seung oppa's bag. We answered at the same time

"Watching TV." I said

"Relaxing." Dong Woon oppa replied

"Yah. Which one is it?"

"We're relaxing while watching TV." Dong Woon oppa said. I looked at Du Jun oppa with the feeling of guilt. I gulped and quickly turned away...

"Why does Dong Saeng look like she did something and feels guilty about it... Dong Woon..." Du Jun oppa said walking towards him

"Yah! Hyung. I didn't do anything..." he lied

"Dong Saeng, what happened? Look me in the eye and tell me, did he hurt you?" Du Jun oppa said looking me in the eyes. I gulped.

"N-Nn-No." I said nervous

"Dong Saeng...-"

"They kissed." Gi Kwang said throwing his bag to the ground. What! How did he... Ohno...

"Ani, aniyo..." I denied it

"Then why are you blushing?" Yo Seob oppa asked

"... because... because... you guys are making me feel uncomfortable." I replied trying to get my way out of the situation

"No, cause you guys actually kissed." Gi Kwang oppa teased

"Oppa, please stop." I said looking at him

"No, I won't stop! You know why? Because I li... you know what, forget it. I'm going to get some fresh air." Gi Kwang said and stomped out the door. Because you... I got up and went after him.

I was just in time to stop the elevator from closing...

"Oppa, what were you going to say?" I asked as the door closed

"Nothing. Forget it, it's not important anyway..." he said coldly

"Oppa, I'm listening. Just tell me what it is?" I insisted. I followed him out the elevator, into the lobby and outside. "Oppa! Please, tell me. What is it?"

"It's not important. It's never going to be important the feelings I have for you. It doesn't matter because... because you have him..." Gi Kwang oppa exploded. I stood there dumbfounded...

"Feelings?"

"Yes, since I first saw you but you never notice because all you see is guys like Jong Hyun and Dong Woon. It hurts, it really does."

"Oppa... I...-"

"It's okay Sang Hee save it, I'll get over you. Why love someone who can't love you back right?" he said and started walking away. I wanted to go after him but I knew that I had nothing to say... I stood there in the cold weather... I wish I could have the feelings you have for me oppa but, I can't. Mianhe oppa.  

 

Somehow, I like this chapter. Idk why. Enjoy. Comments pls.