Coincidence? I think not.

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

I didn't want to go back inside and faced the wrath of Du Jun oppa just yet, so I wondered off... that's when I came to a familiar neighborhood. Have I been here before? Why does this road look so familiar? I continued walking deeper into the housing area... Awh, it's cold. I should have worn a jacket... I thought. Just then, I came to a park... this park, I've seen it before... Tears started to form in my eyes, this is my childhood home. I went over to the swing and sat on it. Memories flashed in my mind... this was where I met him... the one person I loved when I was a kid. The one and only... oppa.

Omma, appa... I miss you guys so much. I miss us being together...

I sat there for a while admiring the view... this was wear I grew up. How did I managed to wander off here? It couldn't be a coincidence. Could it? It was getting colder by the minute... I should probably head home. I said and got up. Hearing the crunching sound of the snow when I took each step away from the park. I passed a restaurant not far from Beast's apartment. I saw a couple holding hands and the guy leaned forward to kiss his girlfriend, that kiss reminded me of the incident where Dong Woon and I kissed and it made me feel... unsettling. I picked up phase and hurried away. Trying to get the image of it out of my mind. I arrived at the apartment and took the elevator up. I rang the doorbell because I remembered that I had forgotten to take the keys. Please be awake. I hoped. I rang the doorbell again and this time, someone answered.

I heard the door opened and Du Jun oppa stood there... with his eyes closed, messy hair and the most cutest pyjamas... I wanted to laugh but I held back.

"Dong Saeng? Where is Gi Kwang?" he asked moving aside to let me through

"I don't know. I thought he came back already..." I said. Forgetting that the only reason I was at the park was because of Gi Kwang oppa

"What happened?" Du Jun oppa asked trailing behind me

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you went after Gi Kwang... and then you came back one hour later without him... what happened?"

"I don't know what happened to him. When I got to the elevator it was already at the lobby. So, I wandered off to find him but failed. Then I lost my way..." I lied.

"You're okay right?" his brother mode kicked in

"Yeh. I'm going to bed oppa. See you in the morning." I said and hurried to the room before he asked anymore question. 

 

Sory for d short update. Didn't have much inspiration... running out of ideas. :) pls comment.