The Life-Changing Reminders

Telecom Sisters

“And CUT!”

Min Seo was finished filming her drama. The rest of ES7 were there to watch her act. Min Seo thanked the staff and got thanks from the staff as well. Min Seo went to sit next to her group and the members pat Min Seo’s shoulders for a job well done.

“Thanks, guys. It feels good to work again.” Min Seo smiled.

Yeon Rin went to a person and hugged her. She saw Se Jeong. Se Jeong saw Min Seo and went to hug her.

“Unnie, I miss you~” Se Jeong gleamed.

“Hey, Se Jeong. I miss you too. Is Yeon Rin taking good care of you?” Min Seo asked.

“Ne. Yeon Rin-unnie has been my second favorite unnie. You’re number one, of course. I hope you pick me for the adoption.” Se Jeong smiled.

Min Seo could only pat her head as she then went to Yeon Rin. She remembered that the month was almost over and that she would be called by the center to make her choice of whom she will adopt.

*RING*

Min Seo saw her phone, the screen gleaming of her reminders. She checked the time and it was almost lunchtime. She hastily went to grab her things and ran off.

“Where are you going?” Ri An asked as Min Seo stopped.

“I’m picking Mi Na up from school,” said Min Seo, leaving her group.

***

Min Seo boarded her car and drove to the university. As she got out, students were crowding around her, taking pictures with the artist. Some of them knew why she was visiting here everyday as they her to Mi Na’s room.

“Thank you, guys. Here. Let me take a picture of all of you.”

Min Seo got a picture of everyone and thanked them. The students bid goodbye to Min Seo and went back to their businesses in school. Min Seo sat by the benches, waiting for Mi Na’s class to be over. As she heard the ring, Min Seo looked back as she waits for Mi Na.

“Mi Na, Min Seo-unnie’s here~” Do Yeon chanted, pointing at Min Seo.

Mi Na was excited that she ran towards Min Seo and hugged her. Do Yeon went with her and hugged Min Seo too.

“You have classes afterwards?” Min Seo said.

“No, unnie. The teachers are having their meetings so we’re free~” Do Yeon cheered.

“Okay. Let’s go to a café. I’ll treat you some food.”

***

Min Seo, together with Mi Na and Do Yeon, went to the café to eat. Mi Na and Do Yeon made their choices as Min Seo went to order them. Min Seo finished ordering and went back to her seat when Do Yeon and Mi Na pet their seats next to them.

“Unnie, you sit here,” said Mi Na.

“No. Min Seo-unnie sits here,” said Do Yeon.

Min Seo sighed lightly, choosing the seat at the center. She felt a little argument starting soon and she doesn’t want to be involved in it, not along seeing her two dongsaengs fight over her.

“So…how are your studies?” Min Seo asked them.

“I got an A on all subjects, unnie.” Do Yeon smiled, showing off her card.

Min Seo wowed. Mi Na felt jealous that she held Min Seo’s hand and showed off her high score in a test.

“That’s great, Mi Na.” Min Seo smiled.

“Unnie, have you decided who to adopt for the promo?” Do Yeon asked out of the blue.

“I’m sure unnie will make a good choice. Usually, Min Seo-unnie likes cute dongsaengs, like me.” Mi Na said, sticking a tongue at Do Yeon.

“Actually, Min Seo-unnie has a on happy-go-lucky people such as yours truly,” said Do Yeon.

Min Seo could only look at her phone and was tensed of what her dongsaengs are doing. She gulped as she thought of making a decision soon enough.

***

Min Seo woke up on another day. She stretches her arms when one arm was restricted. Min Seo looked at her side and there was Mi Na, falling asleep, her arms wrapped around Min Seo as she cuddles up to her.

“Unnie…good morning~” Mi Na woke up and greeted Min Seo with her overloading cuteness.

“Aish, so cute…good morning, Mi Na.” Min Seo greeted back.

“I love you.” Mi Na hugged her tight as she kissed Min Seo’s cheek.

“I love you, too.” Min Seo said, kissing Mi Na’s forehead.

Mi Na might’ve been the last of the the girls for the promo but with Sung Byul paying the company to let Mi Na stay with Min Seo with an extension, in which Min Seo found out through Yeon Rin again, Mi Na stayed in Min Seo’s household. However, Min Seo couldn’t let Mi Na take her name yet. Even if she kept Sung Byul’s promise to take care of Mi Na, she couldn’t hold back the other children.

“Unnie, I’m hungry~~” Mi Na delivers her load of cuteness again.

Min Seo chuckled. She got up as Mi Na pounced on her back, getting a piggyback ride. Min Seo gagged of the sudden impact but she managed to carry Mi Na donwnstairs.

*an hour later*

Mi Na was eating heartily with Min Seo. As Min Seo munched on her lettuce, she heard a rattle outside. Min Seo went to check outside and saw a familiar girl by the garbage bins.

“So Hye?”

The girl faced her and she tackled Min Seo for a hug. Min Seo hugged her back as she was happy to see her again.

“Yah, how’ve you been?” Min Seo asked.

“I’m fine, unnie. I was walking around here and then I saw a cat stuck by the bins. I got it out.” So Hye smiled.

“So do you live around here?” Min Seo asked.

“Ne. I was adopted again by a good old woman…but I couldn’t help but miss you, unnie,” said So Hye, hugging Min Seo again.

“Unnie?”

Min Seo and So Hye faced the door of Min Seo’s home and there was Mi Na, her face scrunched as she wondered of the girl hugging her unnie at this very moment.

“Mi Na…So Hye, this is Mi Na, my recent sister.” Min Seo introduced Mi Na to So Hye.

So Hye said hi. Mi Na moved closer as she and So Hye shook hands. Mi Na smiled lightly, obliged to meet So Hye, yet she couldn’t hinder a bit of a tang of her jealousy because of that hug.

“So Hye-ya! Come inside for some breakfast!” Min Seo heard and saw the old woman by the other side.

“Ne!! I need to go now, unnie. Pick me soon.” So Hye hugged her and went off.

Min Seo waved goodbye and then she sighed. She went back to face Mi Na, who gave her a pout as she hugged her tight.

“Yah, unnie…how many dongsaengs like me are wanting you to adopt them?” Mi Na asked.

“11…including you.” Min Seo mumbled.

“Unnie…you promised…” Mi Na pouted.

“I know…I know…” Min Seo answered, patting Mi Na’s head.

***

Min Seo was with ES7 with their pictorial for their comeback album. The trainees were there, excluding Do Yeon due to her class.

“One more, Min Seo,” said the photographer.

“Ne.” Min Seo nodded.

Kyul Kyung leaned and sighed in admiration. Even if Kyul Kyung moved on from admiring Min Seo, she couldn’t help the little crush she has on her unnie. So Mi and Chae Yeon sighed as they also admired Min Seo for her charms.

“Alright, let’s wrap it up.”

“Thank you, Min Seo-ya…” The photographer hugs her and Min Seo hugs her back.

Min Seo went back to her station as the stylists helped her off of the costume. Min Seo went to fix her things and the three dongsaengs greeted their unnie.

“Unnie~” So Mi went to hug her tight.

“How are you, unnie?” Chae Yeon asked as got her turn to hug Min Seo.

Kyul Kyung went closer and pecked her cheek. So Mi and Chae Yeon reacted, shooing Kyul Kyung off.

“It’s just a kiss. And besides, I’m getting ready because she wil pick me.” Kyul Kyung said.

“No. She’ll pick me. I’m the best dongsaeng Min Seo-unnie ever has,” said So Mi.

“I don’t know. Maybe…unnie will choose me,” said Chae Yeon.

“I’m sorry, you three. Unnie needs to go.” Min Seo excused herself.

The three dongsaengs kissed their unnie’s cheek and Min Seo bids goodbye to the staff and the trainees. As she walked, she stopped by the comfort room and sighed. She washes her hands as she thought about the promo. She groaned lightly, not wanting to make such decisions.

Why…

***

Min Seo may have resigned with some of her work but being an IT graduate, she went back to work with Intel again. The company was so happy to have Min Seo back in the business that she got less work but got higher pay. The rest of the employees would be jealous but knowing Min Seo’s expertise, they couldn’t fight back. Min Seo’s expertise would make her the CEO of Intel but she declined for she was busy being an artist.

*RING*

Min Seo was interrupted when she got a video call. Min Seo the familiar username and opened the video. She saw Mi Na with Yoo Jung and Yeon Jung.

“Unnie~” Yeon Jung and Yoo Jung greeted at Mi Na kissed the screen.

“Hey…you don’t have classes?” Min Seo asked them as she got her mic on.

“We have, unnie but we’re done with our work. We’re at the lab and we used Mi Na’s laptop-“

“Alright. Are you done?” Mi Na asked and the two shook their heads.

“Unnie~I miss you~” Yoo Jung chanted cutely.

“Me too, me too!” Yeon Jung said.

“Me three!!” Mi Na cheered.

Min Seo laughed and listened to the children. Min Seo also talked to them…but then came a point when Min Seo sensed another argument.

“Unnie, you know I’m your first. I’ll be your dongsaeng, right?” Mi Na smiled.

“No~~there’s the cute Yoojungie! Min Seo-unnie will choose Yoojungie~” Yoo Jung said cutely.

“That should be me~” Yeon Jung sang.

Min Seo heard someone call Yoo Jung and Yeon Jung. The two big goodbye to their unnie with their kisses and went off, leaving Mi Na to have Min Seo’s time for herself.

“Unnie…you might be busy with work so…I’ll log out now,” said Mi Na.

“Yeah…I’ve got a load here. We can talk later,” said Min Seo.

“Wait, unnie…let me say something before you go.” Mi Na said and Min Seo nodded.

“Unnie! Look at Mi Na and have strength in doing your work! Fighting at work today~!”

Min Seo held her chest and flipped out like a fangirl, finding Mi Na so cute. She chuckled as she showed her crescent smiles at Mi Na for the very first time. Mi Na saw it too, finding her adorable.

“Okay~” Min Seo showed her aegyo and Mi Na chuckled.

“I love you, unnie.” Mi Na said.

“I love you, too. See you later.” Min Seo said back.

Mi Na made a kissy face. Min Seo went closer and did the same. Mi Na went offline and Min Seo resumed her work, a smile plastered on her face.

***

Mi Na woke up the next day as she cuddled up to Min Seo once more. A ring rang around the room. Mi Na got up as she saw a message on Min Seo’s phone.

-Unnie, this is Chung Ha. Please meet me at the studio later. I need your help with some choreography.-

Mi Na’s jealousy was tingling her senses. She laid back down and cuddled onto Min Seo, her head close to her chest as she listened to Min Seo’s heartbeat.

Mi Na wouldn’t have flipped out. But her bond with Min Seo was too intact. She lost her sister…and she didn’t want to lose another. Min Seo was her only family and Mi Na will do all means to get Min Seo’s attention so that she won’t be away from her.

***

Min Seo read the text and arrived at the company. Min Seo got inside the dance studio, seeing Chung Ha and Na Young. Min Seo hugged her two dancing dongsaengs and never thought the two would know each other.

“Okay…shall we start? You guys need to stretch first.”

Min Seo was finished teaching the duo the steps. A ring was disrupting their little session. Min Seo went to her bag, seeing Mi Na dialing her. She lets Chung Ha and Na Young train by themselves as she answers her call.

“Hello?”

“Unnie, where’s the company you’re working at? I’m coming there,” said Mi Na.

“Are you still at uni? Just wait there and I’ll pick you up-“

“It’s fine, unnie. I’m at some convenience store next to a building, buying some water,” said Mi Na.

“Wait there.” Min Seo said and hung up.

She told the two to continue practicing. Chung Ha nodded as she and Na Young danced. Min Seo ran towards the exit of the building and crossed the street, heading at the convenience store. Min Seo got inside and there was Mi Na, eating some gimbap.

“Unnie~” Mi Na ate the rest of her gimbap and went to hug her unnie.

“What are you doing here?” Min Seo asked.

“I was walking around, hoping I would find the company you’re working by instinct. It turns out my instincts were right,” said Mi Na.

“They were. Come on. Let’s go.” Min Seo held Mi Na’s hand and the both of them got out of the store.

Min Seo and Mi Na got inside the company. Mi Na was holding Min Seo’s hands tenderly as they got inside a dance studio. Mi Na saw Na Young and anoter girl.

‘This must be Chung Ha.’ Mi Na thought.

“Mi Na~” Na Young went to her and they shared their hugs.

Chung Ha stopped and went to hug Min Seo. She asked her to watch her dance and Min Seo did, observing some highlights and points of Chung Ha’s dancing.

“Good, good...” Min Se clapped and Chung Ha was happy of her own progress.

“Can I get a go, unnie?” Na Young asked.

“Sure.” Min Seo nodded.

“Unnie, have you been teaching a dance? Can you teach me too?” Mi Na asked.

Min Seo nodded. But first, she observed Na Young dancing. Mi Na hugs Min Seo and wowed as her friend improved in her dancing.

“Good…but make your moves hit when the move needs hitting.” Min Seo commented.

“Ne.” Na Young nodded as she and Chung Ha practiced again.

Min Seo held Mi Na’s hand and they practiced at the other side with another set of mirrors.

“Okay…let’s start.”

Min Seo teaches Mi Na the steps. Mi Na was quick and observant, always obeying exactly what her unnie instructs her to do. When Min Seo would let her do the dance on her own, Mi Na made sure to portray the steps properly. Min Seo watched her dongsaeng and she was impressed that Mi Na could catch up quickly. The teaching continued and Min Seo was impressed again as Mi Na learned the whole dance quickly.

“How did I do, unnie?” Mi Na asked as she finished.

“You did great. How about I let you dance with Chung Ha and Na Young? I’ll make a video of you three.”

Mi Na nodded as the three dongsaengs lined up, with Na Young on the center because of her height. Min Seo sets the camera up and as Min Seo pressed a button, the three dongsaengs danced in sync. Min Seo was impressed again, a hand on her chin as she watches them intently. As they ended, Min Seo gave a speechless look. The three laughed a little, finding their unnie adorable.

“That was great. That will go down the books,” said Min Seo.

“Unnie…can we take a video of you too?” Chung Ha asked as Mi Na and Na Young nodded.

Min Seo nodded as Mi na grabbed the camera and took footage of a dancing Choi Min Seo. Mi Na gulped, finding her unnie so cool and y when she dances. She wowed like Chung Ha and Na Young as Min Seo did a wave on the floor, ending her little dance.

“I want to see it again~” Mi Na squealed, playing the video.

“Let me see it!” Chung Ha said.

“Me too.” Na Young joined in.

Min Seo was panting, wiping the sweat off of her face with a face towel. As she heard a yelp, she saw the three getting into an argument because of the camera. Min Seo went to the three and took the camera away from them.

“You will ALL see it, okay? Don’t argue, please…” Min Seo reprimanded them.

“Ne…” The three dongsaengs nodded.

***

Min Seo got changed and wondered as the three dongsaengs lined up. Min Seo saw them snickering at each other as Mi Na played the music. They danced to a familiar song and were in sync. Min Seo sat down again and watched them. Then, her eyes dilated when her dongsaengs gave their looks at her while dancing.

“Unnie, you know I’m first, right?” Mi Na asked.

“It’s me, unnie…why can’t you remember?” Na Young asked.

“It’s me~” Chung Ha said.

“It’s me~ Me! Mi Na-ya~~choose me, Min Seo-unnie~” Mi Na said again.

“I’m your younger sister! Remember it, unnie,” said Chung Ha.

“Choose me…Stone Buddha…” Na Young spoke with her stoic voice.

Min Seo laughed it off and face-palmed herself. She could only stop the argument through a treat of ice cream.

“Yay~" The three cheered and tackled their unnie for a hug.

Min Seo hugged them back. Deep down, she was torn. She actually had a plan of adopting them all but she thought of what would happen in the future. But for their sake, she decided to start it…little by little…

 

 

 

Sooo...that was the twelfth. I'll be working on the thirteenth and btw, I have another fanfic. You'll see Ch 1 of it soon. Love lots from asahdako