~ oo9 ;

` Summer Fun ;

 

author's note ;

And here's chapter 9! (: Enjoy~

~=

"Hey Seoyoung, wake up!" I felt someone lightly shake my shoulder.

I mumbled some incoherent words and turned to my left. "Seoyoung..." I heard the voice beg.

I blinked my eyes tiredly and rubbed them. When I opened my eyes, I found myself looking at Key. "What?" I croaked.

"Your crazy friend called from Taiwan and wants to talk to you," he said, fixing strands of hair that were in all the wrong places.

I stretched my arms and got up from the couch. The other boys were still asleep around me. I picked up the phone from the table and answered it restlessly, "Hello?"

"Seoyoung! You didn't tell me SHINee was going to California the same day I was leaving!" Sandra yelled into the phone.

I quickly took the phone away from my ear, rubbed my ear and placed the phone on my other ear. "I didn't know they were coming either, okay? Sheesh woman," I chuckled.

"Right, sorry. Well, I'm getting on a plane back to Cali tomorrow, so make sure they stay!"

"Yeah, yeah," I laughed. "They are willing to give you a private concert, happy? They'll be here, don't worry."

Sandra squealed, thanked me, and hung up. I rolled my eyes and placed the phone back on the dock. Sandra's fan girlish screams woke me up now. I sighed and quietly entered my room, changed, and washed my face in the nearby bathroom.

After I dried my face, the smell of eggs wafted into my nose. I followed the scent into the kitchen and found Key busily cooking up fried eggs, scrambled eggs and boiled eggs. There was toast piled up on plate on the table as well. "Something smells good," a drowsy voice mumbled behind me.

I looked behind me and saw Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, Onew and Sungjong. "Good morning, guys," I greeted.

They nodded in response and plopped down in the seats around the table. Key set the plates of toast and eggs on the table and the boys tackled the food.

Half the toast and eggs were gone by the time the rest of the boys woke up. When the rest of the boys finished the leftovers, the doorbell rang.

I hurried over to the door and opened it, wondering who it could be.

"Hi Seoyoung, are the boys here?" it was SHINee's manager with a pretty pissed off face.

I gulped. "Yeah, they are. Is something wrong?"

"No, of course not. Leaving their manager out in the cold, forgotten, hungry, is not wrong," he frowned.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that... Come in. I'll make you breakfast," I bowed apologetically.

"Don't be sorry; it's not your fault," he sighed and stepped into the house. "I was just kidding. So, where are those little rascals?"

"Here-" Taemin poked his head out of the kitchen but Minho covered his mouth and dragged him back.

"Ah," the manager narrowed his eyes and headed for the kitchen.

"Boo!" he yelled.

"Ah, Seoyoung! Why did you let him in?" Key cried, cowering behind Jonghyun.

I rolled my eyes and stepped around the manager to make him some breakfast. "Who's still hungry?"

"Me me me!" Onew and Taemin said excitedly.

Myungsoo's eyes lit up and nodded his head, "I am."

"Well that's too bad, I'm eating it all!" the manager cackled.

Taemin pouted and looked at me. I avoided his eyes and continued cooking. "Hey Seoyoung, we'll head back to our place for a bit. Don't miss us too much," Woohyun sang.

I rolled my eyes and nodded in acknowledgement. "But hyung, I wanted more food!" Myungsoo whined.

"I'll make you food at home," Woohyun shook his head and pulled Myungsoo to the door.

 

"I want to eat Seyoung's cooking," he muttered.

Myungsoo pouted and folded his arms, allowing Woohyun to pull him along. "See you later guys!" I yelled after them.

"Bye," they chorused in Korean.

"So you said your friend would like a private mini concert, right?" the manager asked as he sat down.

"Yeah."

"Where could we have a private mini concert without attracting attention?" he wondered aloud.

"We could... Just have a simple one in a dance studio." I placed a plate of food in front of the manager.

"And where can we find a free dance studio?" he inquired in-between bites.

"Next door," I answered simply. "Her second floor is her personal dance studio!"

"Okay then. I guess I better start planning this before she comes back. When is she coming back?" the manager wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"Tomorrow night."

"Oh darn, I'll see you guys later then. I'll be back to discuss more," the manager waved.

"Okay hyung! Bye hyung!" Taemin pushed him out the door and smiled slyly. "And he's gone! Yippee!"

"I can hear you!" the manager yelled through the door.

I giggled and shook my head. I went to pick up the plate but Key beat me to it. "I got it, don't worry about it. Why don't you go rest some more."

"I should be telling you that," I laughed. "It seems like you woke up earlier than me. Plus, I bet you never get a good night's sleep."

"I get by," Key muttered.

I bonked him lightly on the head. "Go."

"Hm, what? I can't hear you over the running water! Oh look, I'm done with the dishes!" Key smirked, dried his hands, and maneuvered around me and into the living room.

I rolled my eyes and followed behind him.

"Joie, where are you?" I cupped my mouth on both sides, looking around the house for Joie.

Joie came galloping in through his dog door. He barked excitedly, wagging his tail left and right. "Oh, he's such a cutie!" Key cooed, running over to Joie and ruffling the fur on his head.

Joie Key's hand affectionately in response.

I shook my head and sat down on the couch. "So guys, I have an awesome idea for tomorrow to welcome Sandra back."

"Besides an awesome private mini concert?" Minho raised a brow.

"Well, plus the private mini concert, it's full of awesome."

Minho laughed. "Go on," Jonghyun urged.

~=

author's note ;

I hope you liked this chapter! (: