~ o12 ;

` Summer Fun ;

author's note ;

And here's chapter 12! Enjoy~ (:

~=

 

"Okay, last dare. Loser has to confess their love for the winner by yelling it out the door for all to hear," Woohyun grinned.

"Rock... Paper... Scissors shoot! Shoot! Shoot!"

"Yes, I win!" Woohyun jumped up and down happily.

"Ew, I don't want to confess my love for you," I grimaced jokingly.

"Hurry up and decide the loser already!" Woohyun crossed his arms, pouting.

"Rock paper scissors shoot! Shoot!"

"Hyung you lost!" Taemin laughed.

"Huh?" Jonghyun looked down at his hand then at the rest. "Dang it!"

We all laughed at his late reaction. "Okay, let me hear your confession," Woohyun sang.

Jonghyun sighed and walked to the door. He opened it and took a deep breath. "I love Woohyunnie from Infinite!"

"Be quiet, I'm trying to get my beauty sleep! Go tell the world you're gay another day!" Key yelled back from his room.

I held my stomach as I laughed really hard. The boys and Sandra did the same around me. "He even rhymed!"

Jonghyun came back with a pout. "Key is so mean."

"It's... just... to you," I said between laughs.

"I guess that just means he loves me most," Jonghyun sang.

"In your dreams!" I heard Key's voice faintly say.

The room burst into laughter once more.

"Alright, time for bed!" Hoya plopped down on a mat near Sandra's. Dongwoo sat down on the mat between Hoya and Sandra's mats.

"So who will you be sleeping with?" Woohyun whispered not-so-quietly.

"S-"

"Remember, opposite ," Woohyun sang.

"Alright, alright. S-Sunggyu oppa," I whispered shyly. "Because Key approves of him and won't kill him," I added quickly.

"How did you know? I mean-" Jonghyun covered his mouth.

"You guys aren't very secretive," I laughed.

"Why didn't you pick me," Taemin and Sungjong pouted.

I looked away in embarrassment. 'Why didn't I think of that?'

"Well, it's decided!" Woohyun lightly pushed me into Sunggyu's arms and went to his mat.

"Ah, sorry," I apologized.

Sunggyu looked down at me and smiled. "It's fine."

Sunggyu pulled me down onto our mats. 'Is this too close? Should I let her go?' Sunggyu thought worriedly.

Sunggyu sighed and released me. I shivered slightly, suddenly feeling cold. The boys were already passed out on their mats. Sandra looked at me and giggled. "Good night," she whispered.

"Night, Sandy," I nodded in reply.

I lied down on my mat and side-glanced Sunggyu. 'Sleeping with... Would that mean I have to hug him?' I pondered. 'I always roll around and kick in my sleep... I'd be less likely to kick him if I hugged him like I do with my blanket...' I blushed at the thought.

I scooted over to Sunggyu and shyly wrapped my arms around him. I felt Sunggyu tense and relax from my touch. I was about to pull my arms back when Sunggyu held onto them. "Leave it; it's fine," he whispered.

I nodded, surprised. 'Good thing he can't see my tomato red face.'

"Good night, Seoyoung."

"Mm," I mumbled tiredly.

'He has a nice broad back, but also soft like a Teddy bear.'

--

"Sh! Don't wake them! I have to get a picture of this!"

"What's going on here? Wait, is that- Woohyun! Jonghyun! How dare you guys let this happen when I'm away!"

Sunggyu slowly blinked his eyes opened and did a double take. In front of him was my peaceful sleeping face. His arms were wrapped around my curled up body. Sunggyu smiled, but was snapped out of it by Key clearly his throat.

Sunggyu looked up at Key and noticed that everyone was peering down at them. Well, excluding Dongwoo, Hoya and Sandra.

Sunggyu looked across to see Sandra and Dongwoo still fast asleep next to each other. and Hoya... Hoya had somehow rolled in-between the two. 'What a -block,' Sunggyu snickered quietly.

"Mm," I moaned.

I rubbed my eyes drowsily and looked up to see Sunggyu's smilig face. I gasped and took in the rest of my surroundings. Sunggyu's arms were s around my waist and Sandra, Hoya and Dongwoo were still asleep. " block," I laughed quietly.

"Ahem, little Seoyoungie. Good morning," Key coughed.

"Oh, morning oppa," I replied nervously.

Key's hands were on his hips while he peered down at us, eyebrow raised.

"It was a dare!" I blurted out in defense.

Sunggyu frowned. 'Just a dare? Nothing more?'

"And you couldn't pick, oh I don't know, Sandra?"

"It had to be with the opposite ," Woohyun coughed.

Key whipped his head around and narrowed his eyes at Woohyun. Woohyun walked away, whistling innocently.

"What about Taeminnie? Sungjongie?"

"I thought you were okay with Sunggyu," I scoffed quietly to myself.

But Key's keen ears heard it. "Come, little sister. Let's go make breakfast," Key pulled me up and out of Sunggyu's arms.

I shivered as a rush of cold air surrounded me. Key dragged me out of the room and down to the kitchen. "Are you really going to-"

"I don't know, okay? I don't know! The netizens already hate me; I got it," I sighed in frustration.

Key softened at me. "That's not what I meant."

"What else could you 'mean' then?"

"I just... I want you to make sure you pick the right guy this time," Key looked into my eyes with worry.

"Oh... Wait. What do you mean 'this time'? How would you know what relationships I've been in?" I looked at Key bewildered.

"Oh, I might have been checking up with your parents from time to time..." Key confessed.

"Then you could have found me a long time ago..." I raised a brow.

"Yeah, but I've just been so busy... But that's not the point!"

"Okay, okay. I got it. Don't worry. Even if this is bad, it's an experience I can learn from, right?"

"Yeah, fine," he grumbled.

"Hey, where's breakfast? I don't smell any food in the making!" Jonghyun walked into the kitchen with Woohyun.

Key made a face at the two then broke out into a smile. "My two favorite people!"

"What about me?" I pouted jokingly.

"That are males!" Key added. "You're my favorite female!"

"Uh-huh," I doubted it.

--

After going to the beach in the afternoon and eating dinner, Infinite, SHINee, Sandra and I washed up and went back to my house to relax.

We sat around my living room, just talking and playing around with each other and Joie.

"Let's play a game," Sungyeol grumbled with boredom.

"Well, what do you have in mind?" Sandra asked.

"Um, I don't know!" Sungyeol sighed.

Myungsoo smiled and shook his head at Sungyeol. Sungyeol puffed his cheeks and pouted. "What are you shaking your head for?"

"Your lameness," Myungsoo said bluntly.

"Hey!" Sungyeol cried.

"Hi," Myungsoo grinned playfully.

"Ugh!" Sungyeol groaned.

Myungsoo smirked at Sungyeol, 'Too easy.'

~=

author's note ;

I hope you liked this chapter! I threw in some MyungYeol in the end there, teehee. ;D