~ o15 ;

` Summer Fun ;

author's note ;

And here's chapter 15! And also the last chapter! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this! (: This is the first time I've EVER finished writing a fanfic and I'm proud of it! In the past, I've written Naruto fanfic and abandoned them on fanfiction.net hehe~ And I tried writing SHINee fanfics last year, which are still sitting in my iPod, abandoned. 

ANYWAY, enough about my fail fanfic writing life, enjoy this last chapter! I'll be starting U-Kiss fanfics from now on because they need some love on here! (And I can give them lots of love OHOHOHO~ 8D) I'm sorry I'm so creeper. 

And please excuse my fail article in the beginning of this chapter LOL I wasn't sure of what to write =3=~

~=

 

Has Crazy K-Pop Fan Gone Too Far?


Just this past week, a Shawol kidnapped Idol Kim Kibum's, aka Key of idol group SHINee, younger sister and had her almost . Luckily for his sister, she was rescued by all of SHINee and Infinite and her best friend.

Fans can go crazy for their favorite idols, but there is a boundary for that. This was just too much. This fan, plus her boyfriend and the are being jailed and scheduled for trial in the coming days.

Now fans out there reading this, let's show some love for Key's sister, shall we? She did nothing wrong.


"Hah, serves them right!" Key crossed his arms after Sandra finished reading the article out loud from her iPod Touch.

"Oh, look! Some netizens are converting to the good side! 'I guess that's true... What that girl did to Key's sister was a bit too much. I'm just jealous of her~ I hope she's okay!'" Sandra read some comments.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Crazy fans."

"Well, now that they're accepting you..." Key wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Kibum..." the manager growled.

"Alright, alright," Key held up his hands in surrender.

"Fine, I'll go with you. But what will happen after that? I go to college in Korea?"

"Yes, duh!" Key shrugged.

"So you're leaving me?" Sandra pouted.

I looked at Key and pleaded with my eyes that Sandra could come along. He sighed in defeat and looked at his manager. "Fine," the manager stated simply.

"Yes!" Sandra jumped into Dongwoo's arms happily.

She pecked him on the lips and buried her face in the crook of his neck. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! When did this happen?" I stood up in shock.

Sandra jumped up, realizing what she just did. She blushed a dark red and cleared . "Um..."

"Yesterday," Dongwoo wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her down onto his lap.

I gave them a stern look then broke out into a grin. "Congrats!" I clapped happily.

Sandra let out a sigh of relief and smiled back. Key cleared his throat, interrupting our little party. "So, you'll enroll into a university with Sandra and stay near our dorm in Korea. And I'll take care of you whenever I can," Key nodded at the thought, approving of his plan.

"I can't wait!" Sandra squealed.

She hopped over to me and gave me a hug. "When are you and Sunggyu going to make a move," she whispered secretly.

I laughed and tickled her. "Stop!" she squealed again.

We just laughed, happy that our problems were finally out of the way.

"This was the best summer I've ever had. Thanks, guys," I sighed happily.

"But summer isn't over yet!"

I looked at Jonghyun, confused. Minho lightly hit him in the head and held up a finger to his lips, shushing him.

I narrowed my eyes at their suspicious behavior. Sandra quickly got up and pulled me away before I could say something. "You're in on it, too?" I frowned.

"Maybe," she giggled.

"Hey, we're going to head back and pack up for our flight in a few days!" Sunggyu called out.

"Same here," Onew said.

I frowned, 'I won't see them anymore after this.'

"Why are you sad? You get to stick with your brother now, unless that's not who you're sad about?" Sandra nudged me knowingly.

"Shush! You should go pack too if you're coming with us," I blushed.

Sandra laughed and nodded, leaving me and following SHINee and Infinite out the door.

"I should pack too," I mumbled, heading to my room.

--

"Seoyoung," a soft voice sang.

"Mmf," I groaned, rolling to my right side.

"Get up, lazy bum!" another voice demanded, shaking my shoulder.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I glared at my human alarms and found myself looking at Sandra and Key. "What?" I huffed.

"Change and come out," Key said simply, and left my room, closing the door behind him.

"You packed most of your clothes already?" Sandra asked, opening my now mostly empty closet.

I nodded and fell back onto my bed. "Why are you guys here already," I sighed.

"Silly Seoyoung," was all she said.

I turned my head and looked at my digital clock. "August 3rd, 6:49 am. What the hell?" I sat up quickly. "It's only 6:49 in the morning!"

"Here, wear this!" Sandra threw a light beige-colored dress in my face and escaped out the door.

The dress had red flower patterns with green leaves. It was tight at the top and loose at the bottom. There were two straps that could be tied around the neck to make it a halter or could be tied around the waist and make the dress a strapless.

I slipped the dress on and tied the straps around my neck. I slipped on a pair of white Jean shorts to wear underneath just in case. I grabbed a salmon-colored jacket aeropostale jacket from my closet annd walked over to my full-length mirror. I combed my hair, getting the knots out of my hair and sighed. 'I wonder why she wants me to wear something like this.'

I glanced at the clock behind me and saw that it was 6:59. As soon as it changed to 7, the door burst open and Sandra came in. She smiled gleefully and pulled me out.

"Happy Birthday!" SHINee and Infinite were in my living room.

My living room was decorated with confetti and signs saying "Congratulations" and "Happy 18th Birthday".

I gasped. 'I totally forgot it was my birthday.'

"Silly little sister!" Key laughed.

I face palmed. "How could I forget?" I mumbled into my hand.

"Come on, we made plans for the whole day!" Sandra said excitedly.

She pulled me towards the door with SHINee and Infinite following behind me.

--

For the whole day, we went to the beach, the boardwalk and the amusement park located on the boardwalk.

"One more ride before dinner!" Sandra declared.

We all followed her towards the Ferris Wheel located at the edge of the boardwalk, overlooking the ocean. We got into groups of twos and threes and lined up.

First to get on was Key, Woohyun and Jonghyun. After them was Minho, Taemin and Onew. Behind them was Sungyeol and Myungsoo, then Hoya and Sungjong.

Sandra linked arms with Dongwoo and skipped up the stairs and into their cart, leaving Sunggyu and me behind. She waved to us as the worker closed their door and sent them off.

"I guess it's just us, then," I laughed nervously.

Sunggyu just gave me his signature eye-smile and nodded.

"Step up!" the worker ordered.

Sunggyu helped me up and sat down on one side of the cart. The cart started to move and it was silent for a while.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?" Sunggyu asked shyly.

"Go ahead," I stuttered.

Sunggyu carefully walked over to me as I scooted over. He covered my eyes, causing me to jump. "What-"

"I think it'll be cooler if you wait until the top to look at the landscape rather than see the whole process, you know?" Sunggyu explained quickly.

"Ah," I nodded slowly.

We continued to be silent, but it was a comfortable silence. "So, Seoyoung," Sunggyu cleared his throat.

"Yes, Sunggyu?"

"Ever since I came to America for break and I met you, I've felt attracted to you," he stuttered. 'This is so fail and awkward. Darn it Sunggyu!' Sunggyu mentally face palmed.

My eyes widened. 'This is it.'

"And I want to know, will you be my girlfriend?" Sunggyu finally said.

He removed his hands from my eyes and I turned to look at him. From the corner of my eye, I could see Sandra cuddling with Dongwoo in the next cart. He leaned down and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

I looked at Sunggyu in the eyes and smiled. "Okay."

Sunggyu let out a breath he was holding and smiled. He leaned in, eyes closed. I sat up straight and closed my eyes too.

When his lips touched mine, I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach. He smiled into the kiss and whispered against my lips, "I love you."

Sunggyu pulled back and pointed behind me. I turned my head and gasped. The sun setting on the water seemed so perfect.

"It's beautiful," I breathed.

Sunggyu s his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Not as beautiful as you," he said.

I shivered as I felt his hot breath on my neck. I turned to look at him and leaned down.

He picked his head up and kissed me again.

"Happy birthday, Seoyoung."

Sunggyu pulled out a small rectangular box and opened it, revealing a simple silver ring. Engraved in the center was S2.

"S2?" I asked.

"For Seoyoung and Sunggyu," Sunggyu smiled his eye-smile.

I gently grabbed his face with both my hands and leaned our foreheads against each other. 

"I love it. And you," I grinned, kissing him again.

~=

author's note ;

And that's the end! I hope you liked reading this! Off to write U-Kiss fanfics huhuhuhuhu~ 8D

^ I wrote that before posting The Past is the Past. If you like Teen Top or U-Kiss, please check out my other on-going story called The Past is the Past! Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it! (:

I hope it doesn't seem rushed... e__o||