~ o10 ;

` Summer Fun ;

 

author's note ;

And here's chapter 10! (: Happy New Year! ♥ Enjoy~

~=

"So who will come pick up Sandy from the airport with me?" I sang as I finished up the dirty dishes in the sink from dinner.

Today was the day Sandra finally comes back from Taiwan and gets to see her little surprise.

Key dried the plates and neatly placed them in the cabinets. "Well, who is her bias in SHINee and Infinite?" he asked.

"Er..." I scratched the back of my head in uncertainty. "Her bias changes a lot. The last I remember was 'I like them all!'" I laughed.

Key face palmed. "Oh! I think her bias was," all of SHINee and Infinite looked at me expectantly. "Jonghyun for SHINee."

"Yes!" Jonghyun cheered.

"Aw..." the rest of SHINee looked down in defeat.

"What about us?" Sungyeol asked curiously, eyes flickering to Dongwoo.

"Now you're the group she has no concrete bias in. She loves you all," I shook my head.

"Aw..." Dongwoo looked a little disappointed.

I glanced at the clock and gasped. "We should leave now!"

"I'll drive you guys," the manager offered.

I nodded and slipped my phone into my pocket before leaving the house. I hopped into the van behind Jonghyun. Key pushed me to the back and squeezed between Jonghyun and me. I rolled my eyes at him as Dongwoo and Sunggyu slipped into the seat in front of us. Sunggyu sat in the seat in front of me and Dongwoo was in front of Jonghyun.

The ride to the airport was full of chatter between the four boys and me. Soon, we arrived at the airport. The four boys slipped on sunglasses and hats before filing out of the car. I jumped out of the car last and waved to the manager.

"I'll wait here," he nodded.

I held up the 'ok' sign and led the way into the airport. "Right on time," Key said, glancing at the wall clock above the arrivals gate.

People started walking through the gate, but there was no sign of Sandra. The crowd of people lessened until Sandra finally came out.

I motioned for the boys to come forward. "1... 2... 3! Sandra!" we yelled out together.

Sandra looked up and forced a smile. Her eyes were slightly puffy and red. Her nose was red too. I frowned and ran over to her. "Sandy," I hugged her tightly.

"Unnie!" she wailed into my shoulder.

"It's okay! Look who I brought with me!" I pulled away and moved over so she could see Jonghyun, Key, Sunggyu and Dongwoo.

"Who- Oh!" Her cheeks flushed beet red and she hid herself behind me. "I can't let them see me like this!"

I laughed, shaking my head. "Sandy, you're beautiful just the way you are," I sang.

Sandra laughed and buried her face in my back. I pulled Sandra over to the boys and offered to carry her bags. "Their manager is waiting outside in the van. Lets go!"

Sandra nodded and pulled her luggage to the entrance. Dongwoo went up from behind and took it from her. "Hey, you okay?" he asked with concern.

"I guess so," she sighed and smiled. "Thanks."

"So this is the crazy friend of Seoyoungie's that introduced her to k-pop," Key casually slung an arm around Sandra's shoulders.

Sandra tensed. "Hello, Key oppa," she greeted shyly.

Key grinned then noticed Dongwoo looking his way. Key raised a brow and pulled his arm away. Dongwoo relaxed a little and looked away in embarrassment for getting caught.

The manager opened the trunk and lifted Sandra's luggage into the back. "Hello Sandra," he greeted.

"Hello," she politely greeted back in Korean.

We climbed into the car with Key up front next to his manager. Sandra sat in the back between Dongwoo and Jonghyun. I sat in front of Jonghyun and Sunggyu sat to my right.

I turned around and saw Sandra's face still a deep crimson color. I snickered at the sight. Sandra pouted, "Don't laugh at me!"

"So I heard your bias in SHINee is me," Jonghyun grinned.

Sandra nodded shyly. "I really like your voice," she explained.

I pulled out my phone as Jonghyun, Dongwoo and Sandra chatted. I texted Onew:

We're on our way back. The keys to her house should be in the vase by the door. You guys got all the stuff right? Go go go!

I hit send and glanced behind me. 'She is going to be so happy.' My phone vibrated and I opened up the text.

Okay! We're almost ready.

I smiled in satisfaction.

We arrived at Sandra's house after a while. "Thanks for picking me up. I better go unpack before I get too lazy..." Sandra mumbled.

I shook my head and grabbed her hand. "Nuh-uh. I'm coming with you. I don't want to leave you alone," I smiled.

"Yeah! You're clearly still unhappy," Dongwoo frowned.

Sandra smiled thankfully and unlocked her gate. We followed close behind her as she went up to her front door. When she unlocked it and pushed it open, there were arrows on the floor that read: "Follow me this way!"

Sandra raised a brow and looked at us. "I wonder what this is. Let's go!" I wondered innocently.

Dogwood took her luggage and left it by the door. He took her hand and pulled her along. The first place we were led to was her kitchen.

On her kitchen table was small, bite-sized funfetti cupcakes. The cupcakes were placed in a heart shape. Sandra smiled at the heart and looked at us, "Thanks for this!"

"Come on, there's more!" Dongwoo pointed at the continuous arrows.

He pulled her into the living room and sat her down on the couch. He the TV and Sandra gasped. It was a live video of her upstairs dance studio.

"Hey guys, I think we're on!" Taemin pointed at the camera.

"But I'm not ready!" Onew stumbled over his feet.

"Hyung, hurry up!" Minho frowned.

"Welcome back Sandy!" Sungjong greeted happily, walking up to the camera.

Taemin pulled Sungjong back, shaking his head. "We were supposed to say it together!" Hoya scolded.

"But I wanted to say it first," Sungjong pouted.

Myungsoo patted Sungjong's head, shaking his own head. "Anyway, come upstairs! We have a surprise for you!" Woohyun grinned.

Sandra smiled and got up. She looked around and noticed that Dongwoo, Key, Jonghyun, manager and I were gone. She turned the TV off and went up the stairs.

"Welcome back! We missed you!" the door to her dance studio burst open.

Sungjong pulled Sandra in and hugged her. "Thanks guys," she laughed. "This was an awesome surprise."

"Oh. This isn't even half of it. Well, maybe it is, but we haven't showed you the best part of the surprise yet."

"Huh?" Sandra looked at us confused.

Dongwoo came over and covered her eyes. All that could be heard was the shuffling of feet, whispers and something scraping against the floor.

"Are you ready, Sandy?" Dongwoo questioned excitedly.

Sandra nodded and felt Dongwoo move his hands down to her shoulders and give them a squeeze. Sandra opened her eyes and gasped.

"Say cheese!" I said, snapping a picture of her speechless face.

"Welcome to the Inspirit SHINee World!"

~=

author's note ;

I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you all have a wonderful 2012! xoxo♥

p.s. I totally want a private mini concert. I think it was someone in Infinite that said they would hold a private concert for a fan (; I forget xD I think that inspired the idea in here huhuhuhu~ Lovely Infinite♥