~ oo7 ;

` Summer Fun ;

 

author's note ;

And here's chapter 7! (: Enjoy~

~=

For hours, Infinite and SHINee talked, played games, and played with Joie (excluding Sunggyu). By 7 pm, they were exhausted.

Key collapsed on the couch beside me and let out a long sigh. "It's been so long since we last relaxed."

Jonghyun and Taemin nodded in agreement. "It was almost impossible to convince manager hyung and chairman ahjussi to let us come here," Onew ruffled his hair a little, tired from just thinking about it.

I frowned. "You guys shouldn't have tried so hard if it meant getting in trouble," I mumbled, sitting down on the arm of the couch next to Key.

Key grasped my arm and pulled it like a little kid. "But I wanted to see you," he whined.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Who wants dinner?"

"Me me me me me me me!" Jonghyun, Taemin, Key, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Woohyun and Hoya raised their hands and waved it around excitedly.

"How does..." I put my hand on my chin, thinking. "Chicken Alfredo sound?"

"You can cook that?" Key's eyes sparkled.

"Yes," I put my hands on my hips and gave him a look.

"I'm sorry almighty Seoyoung," Key mockingly bowed a few times and smiled, "Want help?"

"I'll help!" Sunggyu stood up from his spot on the neighboring couch.

Key eyed him carefully then turned back to me. "Food for 15 people... I'll need help," I laughed.

I lightly hit my head, remembering that I didn't have ingredients. "I need to go to the supermarket first."

"I'll go with you!" Sunggyu and Key offered simultaneously.

"Sure. Let me get a list and we can split up in the supermarket," I mumbled, heading into my room.

 

"Jjongie," Key sang, "Come with us!"

 

"I don't want to," Jonghyun scoffed.

 

Key glared at him. "Alright, alright. I'll come."

I ripped a piece of paper in half and scribbled down some ingredients. "How are we pairing up?" I asked, walking out of the room and looking through the list.

"Oof!" I bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw Sunggyu turn around. "Oh, sorry! Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I waved him off.

"I'll go with my sister and you interrogate Sunggyu," Key whispered to Jonghyun.

"Why can't you interrogate him and I'll go with your sis?" Jonghyun pouted.

"Because who knows what you'll do to her!" Jonghyun rolled his eyes at Key.

"Just do it, please? We both know he likes her. I trust your opinion, so please," Key put his hands together and did some aegyo.

Jonghyun sighed, "Fine. You owe me!"

"Thanks," Key clapped happily and said, "Seoyoungie, I'll go with you! And Sunggyu can go with Jjongie!"

I nodded and handed Sunggyu a list. "The ingredients I wrote down should be near each other. Meet me at the cash register and I'll pay for everything. Onew, hand the cellphone you got from your manager over to me."

Onew clumsily tossed the phone to me. I leaned forward to catch it. "Yee!" I squealed as I started to fall forward.

Suddenly, I felt an arm wrap around my waist and catch me. I looked up at my savior and blushed. Sunggyu's face was fairly close to mine. He pulled me upright, "You alright?"

"I'm sorry Seoyoung!" Onew apologized.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's okay Onew," I laughed.

Key separated Suggyu and me and linked his arm with mine. Key narrowed his eyes at Sunggyu, making him look away, while I punched in my number in the phone and called myself.

"Jonghyun, think fast!" I tossed the phone to Jonghyun, who caught it with ease.

He did a victory sign and pocketed the phone. "My number should in their, so if you can't find something, call me."

"Oh, I'll call you alright," Jonghyun winked.

I rolled my eyes with Key. "Stop it, you weirdo!" he said.

Jonghyun smiled and lead the way out the door.

"You can watch TV or something," I told the rest.

They nodded and laid down on the couch and floor. "I wish she didn't have to leave," I heard Dongwoo mutter.

I smiled to myself before closing and locking the door. "Let's go!"

--

I glanced nervously at the people looking at us as we walked through the parking lot and into the supermarket. From the look on their faces, I could tell they recognized Key, Jonghyun and Sunggyu. I brought the list of ingredients up and covered my face. I didn't want to bring up a scandal now.

"Oh come on, it's not like you're dating us. You're my sister!" Key tugged on my arm to pull it down.

"Sh! Not so loud," I whispered. "I don't want the attention," I confessed.

Key pursed his lips and pouted, unable to fight back. The four of us entered supermarket. I pointed towards the left, "The ingredients-"

"Can I take a picture?" a girl asked, cutting me off.

I looked at the girl, then at Key. "I'm sorry, no pictures," Key and Jonghyun rejected kindly and professionally.

Sunggyu smiled, "Sure!"

Key and Sunggyu looked at each other and frowned. The fan jumped happily and shoved the camera into my chest. "Thank you!"

She hopped over to Sunggyu and leaned towards him. I felt a rush of anger and sighed. "Ready... 1... 2... 3!" I pressed the button and the camera snapped a picture.

"I'm a big fan! Saranghae!" she said in poor Korean.

She walked over to me and snatched the camera out of my hands, checking the picture. She smiled in satisfaction and walked away. I frowned and looked at Sunggyu who smiled apologetically. "As I was saying, your ingredients are over there. Let's hurry before more fans come."

"Got it!" Jonghyun saluted and walked side by side with Sunggyu to the left.

"Let's go Key," I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the right. "Why didn't you take a picture too?"

"We're not allowed to," he sighed.

I nodded slowly and turned into an aisle. "Oh my god, it's Key oppa!" I heard someone whisper.

Key linked his arms with mine and leaned over my shoulder to  see what ingredients we had to look for. "Who is she?" I heard another whisper.

"She was the one that pushed past me at the airport! And also the one that went in the van with SHINee," they whispered furiously to each other.

I grabbed a can of cream sauce, trying to ignore them. Key squeeze my arm a bit and gave me an apologetic look. I shook my head and grabbed a few more cans. I carefully placed them in the casket and walked past the girls. The girls gave me looks, examining me, as I passed by.

I felt the anger rise inside, but tried to brush it off. It's what I get for having an idol for a  brother. A popular one.

When we left the aisle, Key stopped me and spun me around to face him. "I'm really sorry. You know this will happen when you date Sunggyu, right?"

"Wh-what?" I felt the blush creep up on my cheeks. "What are you talking about? Let's just buy the ingredients and go home!"

I pulled Key along and heard him sigh behind me. I felt my phone vibrate in my coat jacket and answered it. "Hey, we're done. We're-"

"Can I have an autograph? You can sign... Sign... My grocery bag!" I heard a girl ask in the back.

"-at the cash registers..." Jonghyun said, trailing off.

"No, I'm sorry. We're in a rush. Maybe another day?" I heard Sunggyu decline kindly.

I smiled, 'He rejected her...' "Seoyoung?" Jonghyun asked.

"Oh. Yeah. Okay. I'll be there soon." I hung up and slipped the phone into my pocket.

"Why are you happy all of a sudden? Did you just realize how much you loved and missed the Almighty Key?" Key batted his eyes at me.

"No, it's nothing. Let's go; they're waiting already."

"Come on, tell me," he begged as we walked towards the cash registers.

"It's nothing!" I insisted, pulling my wallet out.

Sunggyu and Jonghyun waved at us from the self-checkout station. I waved back and smiled at Sunggyu. I quickly swiped all the groceries before continuing the transaction. Before I could pull out my cash, someone slid a card through the card reader. I trailed my eyes up the arm and saw that it was Sunggyu. "I didn't get to spend a cent since I came here," he explained simply.

I raised my brow and put my wallet away. I headed for the bags then realized Key, Jonghyun and Sunggyu already took them. I smiled thankfully at them and headed for the exit.

Before leaving, someone bumped into my shoulder, hard. I frowned and whipped around to see who it was. "Oops, sorry," a girl spat.

I glared at her and felt my ears heat up from anger. "What the f-" a hand came over my mouth, cutting me off.

"Watch where you're going next time," Key glared, pulling me away.

The girl frowned, huffed, and walked away.

When we left the supermarket and out of sight of the girl, I let out a sigh of frustration. "I could have ripped her head off! Damn it!"

Key patted my back, "Let it go, let it go."

I shook his hand off and sighed, "Whatever." I sped up my pace and walked ahead of them.

~=

author's note ;

I hope you liked it!

And yes, I know not all fans are that rude. Don't kill me! And I would be pissed too, idol brother or not. (;