~ oo8 ;

` Summer Fun ;

 

author's note ;

And here's chapter 8! (: Just... cause I feel like it huhu~ Enjoy~

~=

I clumsily unlocked the gate and the front door before storming into my room. "Welco- Okay... Something is wrong with noona..." I heard Taemin say.

I jumped on my bed, grabbed my pillow and buried my face into it. I screamed into the pillow and turned around to lie on my back. "Okay, whatever," I sighed. 'There's no use staying mad.'

I walked out of my room and saw Sunggyu walking into the kitchen with the groceries. Key and Jonghyun trailed behind him, whispering to each other.

"So what do you think of him?" Key whispered.

"He's a pretty good guy. He even listened to Seoyoung when she said she wanted to hurry. He must have realized how the fans bothered her. Plus, he was friendly and talkative to me, even though I'm clearly his competition- Oof!" Key elbowed Jonghyun in the stomach. "Okay, okay!" Jonghyun laughed.

Key rolled his eyes and sighed, "I guess I can't stop him then." Key and Jonghyun plopped the bags onto the table and sat down.

"Stop who?" I asked, "And be careful with the groceries!"

"Wow, she is so like you," Jonghyun snickered.

"Oh please, I do worse," Key scoffed.

I laughed and took out the ingredients, setting them onto the counter. "Oh, you're not mad anymore?" Jonghyun asked, surprised.

"Yeah, forget them," I waved my hand and shrugged.

"Oh, good temper management," Key nodded thoughtfully.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's make dinner."

--

In about an hour, 15 plates of Chicken Alfredo was ready. "Dinner's ready!" I called as I set the last two plates down on the table. "Thanks for helping, Sunggyu," I smiled sweetly at him. "And Key."

"Hey, hey, what about me?" Jonghyun waved his hand in front of my face.

"You opened cans and took a taste of everything," I stated bluntly.

"Opening cans is a lot of work!" Jonghyun defended.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks for opening cans," I rolled my eyes and laughed.

The boys piled into the kitchen and dinner table. "Oh there isn't enough room... Let's move to the living room."

The boys nodded, grabbed a plate and fork, and returned to the living room. "This smells so good," Myungsoo complimented.

"Yeah it does," Minho and Onew nodded.

Onew, Minho, and Myungsoo sat on the left couch. Taemin sat in front of Minho and Sungyeol sat in front of Myungsoo. On the center couch, Sunggyu, Key and Jonghyun sat next to each other. I sat down in front of Key, Sungjong sat to my left, and Woohyun sat down on my right. The right couch was occupied by Hoya and Dongwoo.

"Oh! I forgot to feed Joie," I stood up quickly and handed my plate to Key.

Woohyun leaned out of my way as I ran back into the kitchen. "Joie! Joie, come here! I know you're hungry!" I yelled as I got out his food and bowls.

I filled up a bowl with food and another with water before placing it on a towel. "Where is that little rascal," I muttered.

"Here he is!" I heard a voice say.

I look up and saw Sunggyu carrying a sleepy Joie. "You don't have to carry him!" I said, alarmed. "Wait, aren't you afraid of dogs?"

"Eh," Sunggyu shrugged and put Joie down next to the bowls.

After he let him go, Joie barked excitedly and jumped over to his food. Sunggyu backed up a little, alarmed. I giggled, 'He's still scared.'

"Okay, let's go back."

"The guys want to watch a movie. Do you have anything?"

"Well, what movie do you guys want to watch?" I asked as I walked back into the living room.

"Comedy!"

"Horror!"

I nodded and walked over to the rack of movies next to the TV. I pulled out and tossed some movies to Hoya and Dongwoo who were near me. "You guys pick something."

Dongwoo placed the movies on the seat and covered Hoya's eyes. "'Kay pick one," he instructed.

Hoya moved his hands around randomly before placing it on Chuckie. I buried my face into my hands and sighed. Appa bought the movie, despite my many protests.

"Chuckie it is," I sighed.

I slipped the movie in and walked back over to my seat. Key scooted closer to Jonghyun and patted the seat next to him. "I'll protect you!"

"Yeah, right," I heard Jonghyun scoff.

Key glared at him and handed me my plate of food. I sat down between Key and Sunggyu and ate my food quietly as the movie started.

I finished my food quickly and put it on the floor. I didn't look at the screen once while eating. The rest of the boys finished too and held onto their plates in anticipation. I got up and navigated through them, grabbing all of their plates. I escaped into the kitchen, putting the plates into the sink and returned to the living room.

When I got back, the TV showed a picture of Chuckie. I ducked behind the couch and sighed. "It's gone," I heard someone whisper.

I looked up and saw Sunggyu leaning over the couch. I walked around the couch and plopped down next to him. "Thanks," I sighed.

I looked up at the screen and jumped. I brought my knees up and hurried my face into my knees. I felt Key shake beside me. Sunggyu gently took my right hand and gave it a squeeze. I peeked up at him and smiled. "I'll protect you," he mouthed.

I nodded thankfully.

~=

author's note ;

I hope you liked it! Woohoo double update d: 

Falalala~ 8D...